I've lived in the American southwest for 44 years and have enjoyed the latin influences in American society...their food, their beer, their chicas,(mmmmmmm) their bravery...all of it. But this is America and while they are welcome to share in it, they ain't going to run it...not now, not ever. The commiecrats may as well run her for presidente and settle this thing once and for all time....either we win or the invaders win and they ain't going to win....not now, now ever....BUILD THE WALL, DEPORT EM ALL...MAGA! :eusa_angel:

u31xagifyk711.jpg

Fun to watch an old white fart so threatened and intimidated by a woman that he has to refer to her ancestry as a way to dismiss her.
She's just as much a citizen of this country as you are, idiot.
Let's rename you Thomas Elmer Fudd Dunderhead Horn.

Alexandria is fighting to create a New York that works for her neighbors, not a handful of wealthy donors. That's why she's taking $0 from corporations and lobbyists and is relying on the grassroots to power her campaign.

Now that is just wrong in the eyes of a Republican old style, like Trump..

I don't care for her politics and find her to be a foolish woman-child. But she is a natural born American citizen and expelling her from the country simply because she espouses political ideas you don't like would be an abdication of everything the United States and our constitution stands for.

You want to deport people born in the USA of Hispanic descent, no surprise..

The next decade is going to show the decline of old white male assholes running this country.
The majority, women, have had enough of their wars, bigotry, predation and violence.
I've had enough of their greed, wealth accumulation tactics and the war on weed. I have temporarily adopted a measure whereby I don't cooperate with my rogue government of not the people..

I don't care for her politics and find her to be a foolish woman-child. But she is a natural born American citizen and expelling her from the country simply because she espouses political ideas you don't like would be an abdication of everything the United States and our constitution stands for.

Who said anything about deporting her? She's a communist and doesn't belong in our government...she's a bartender by trade....serving those cold cervezas and getting her butt pinched. :eusa_angel:

You want to deport people born in the USA of Hispanic descent, no surprise..

The next decade is going to show the decline of old white male assholes running this country.
The majority, women, have had enough of their wars, bigotry, predation and violence.

Right. Those mean old white guys. LOL. Amazing how that's what we said when we were kids. "just wait until those old bigots die, then we'll show them how it works". LOL. History repeats over and over.

I've lived in the American southwest for 44 years and have enjoyed the latin influences in American society...their food, their beer, their chicas,(mmmmmmm) their bravery...all of it. But this is America and while they are welcome to share in it, they ain't going to run it...not now, not ever. The commiecrats may as well run her for presidente and settle this thing once and for all time....either we win or the invaders win and they ain't going to win....not now, now ever....BUILD THE WALL, DEPORT EM ALL...MAGA! :eusa_angel:

u31xagifyk711.jpg

she said she is going to flip that seat red

--LOL

Fun to watch an old white fart so threatened and intimidated by a woman that he has to refer to her ancestry as a way to dismiss her.
She's just as much a citizen of this country as you are, idiot.
Let's rename you Thomas Elmer Fudd Dunderhead Horn.

Nobody is "threatened" by her....well, maybe you fairies, but not real Americans....we just like what we have and don't need more beaner commies messing it up.

Smell the Republican fear.

Your problem? The hard-working hispanics who waited their turn, came here the right way, worked hard, kept a clean nose, and prospered....those who sneaked in, peddled drugs, and gamed the system gotta go....we'll keep the good ones, even if they vote democrap now, once they figure things out, they'll be solid GOP.

Smell the Republican fear.

Your problem? The hard-working hispanics who waited their turn, came here the right way, worked hard, kept a clean nose, and prospered....those who sneaked in, peddled drugs, and gamed the system gotta go....we'll keep the good ones, even if they vote democrap now, once they figure things out, they'll be solid GOP.
So they will be willing to accept their second-class status from the GOP?

Alexandria is fighting to create a New York that works for her neighbors, not a handful of wealthy donors. That's why she's taking $0 from corporations and lobbyists and is relying on the grassroots to power her campaign.

Now that is just wrong in the eyes of a Republican old style, like Trump..

So why is she running for Federal Office. They make laws that impact all 50 states.

Why didn't she run for local office where she could do things for New York ?

Seriously, I've asked that question before and I get nothing in the way of a response.

Does she think the federal government is going to do something special....just for NEW YORK ?

Your O/P clearly states that Hispanic Americans should not try to obtain public office in this country.

No, it clearly states we ain't interested in communism...not the anglo or hispanic varieties. If they can't abide by our system, they're gone, vamoose!

Not much to disagree with. She will be the poster-child for the GOP red-wave in November...
She will be competing with Neo-Nazi Holocaust denier Arthur Jones for a poster.

Who will be judged the most vile representative of the poster child memes?

Forum List

Back