Mein Trumpenfuhrer: "Obamacare is Death"

The meaningless promise was him telling you right to your fucking face that he had a better, cheaper and more inclusive plan than ACA. We all knew he was full of shit, did you?

For years the left was acutely sensitive to any speech they felt was insulting to the Hussein administration and today they freely use the word "fuhrer". Do they need to look up the word "hypocrite"?

• Banned
The meaningless promise was him telling you right to your fucking face that he had a better, cheaper and more inclusive plan than ACA. We all knew he was full of shit, did you?
He wasn't full of shit. He was correct.

No he wasn't, congress had to scramble to put together something to vote on that turned out to not be an improvement in any way. They had eight years and had nothing whatsoever ready to go.

Nothing is better than the ACA POS

Every man and woman for themselves

-Geaux

No he wasn't, congress had to scramble to put together something to vote on that turned out to not be an improvement in any way. They had eight years and had nothing whatsoever ready to go.

Again, nothing is an improvement

Repeal the POS and everyone is back on their own. I'm good with that

-Geaux

-Geaux
You seem to be of the opinion that everything was just fucking fine before the ACA. My what short memories you people have.

-Geaux
You seem to be of the opinion that everything was just fucking fine before the ACA. My what short memories you people have.

I was fine...

Should I be concerned about anything else?

-Geaux

Trump likes scaring people. he did it with the pope. now he's using it as a political tactic.

Imagine how safe those kids are with nothing. The GOP "plan"? Nothing!

For years the left was acutely sensitive to any speech they felt was insulting to the Hussein administration and today they freely use the word "fuhrer". Do they need to look up the word "hypocrite"?

Wow...............you really aren't paying much attention, are you? Steve McGarrett isn't a leftist, he's actually a Trump supporter.

And yeah, using words like "dear leader" and "Trumpenfuhrer" are kinda disturbing, because that is the manner in which N. Koreans refer to their leader.

-Geaux

I was fine...

-Geaux
Nope, no one expects horrible people like you to give a fuck about anyone. The "let them die" crowd has had their say and elected their politicians to do their dirty work and yet they just can't bring themselves to pull the trigger and remove millions of people from insurance, cause dramatic spikes in premiums and put a lot of small rural hospitals out of business just to spite Obama.

-Geaux

I was fine...

-Geaux
Nope, no one expects horrible people like you to give a fuck about anyone. The "let them die" crowd has had their say and elected their politicians to do their dirty work and yet they just can't bring themselves to pull the trigger and remove millions of people from insurance, cause dramatic spikes in premiums and put a lot of small rural hospitals out of business just to spite Obama.

I disagree

There is time to turn back and it will give incentive to those who had a free ride to improve their economic position so as to pay for the healthcare they desire.... or not

-Geaux

Obamacare was a step down from what we had. We all know that, don't you?

-Geaux

I was fine...

-Geaux
Dramatic spikes in premiums and deductibles have already taken place putting people and businesses in bankruptcy. It was caused by the catastrophic regulations in Obamacare.

-Geaux

I was fine...

-Geaux
Dramatic spikes in premiums and deductibles have already taken place putting people and businesses in bankruptcy. It was caused by the catastrophic regulations in Obamacare.
Nope, it was trend that thankfully leveled out somewhat after the passage of ACA but has lately begun to reoccur as insurance providers jack up rates entirely because they think you people are going to cost them a bunch of customers and blow their profit margins to hell.

Forum List

Back