Melania Trump is Beautiful and Intelligent at the GOP Convention

Melania did a wonderful job at the convention , she is graceful and very smart.

She actually makes a good speaker. I was wondering how she would do. Good for her..
And very, very convincing. She's Trump's secret weapon.

Now America knows: Hillary is not the only one who will stand for women. But unlike Hillary she has class.

Last edited:
This sums it all up
Cnrkb-_UMAAKQ78

She actually makes a good speaker. I was wondering how she would do. Good for her..

:beer:

Great tits too.They are all over the internet. Every first lady has a cause. Education, health, something. She can help disadvantaged kids learn how to put on makeup and the best way to walk on a fashion show runway. Just what underprivileged kids have been needing for so long.

She, btw, HAS been and IS proud of this country. Having such a 1st Lady again will be awesome.

What I got from her speech was...

"My fahduh's name eez Veektor. He vill brrrreak you!"

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Couldn't understand the immigrant c*nt.

Aren't you one of the scumbags that says we are ALL immigrants...or was that another FAGERAL shithead?.. Now call her a Nigga, and you'll be doing just what DemoRATS always do!

Great tits too.They are all over the internet. Every first lady has a cause. Education, health, something. She can help disadvantaged kids learn how to put on makeup and the best way to walk on a fashion show runway. Just what underprivileged kids have been needing for so long.

They can think of her tits while they are waiting in line at school to throw away the food they have to take because of Michelle.

Well some will look at her tits and some will try to see what is inside.. She is actually fluent in 5 languages , did you know that..might help to teach the girls that a woman can be beautiful and smart too.

Fashion show models make good money.

She has been involved in breast cancer awareness for some time.

Forum List

Back