Meltdown showed extent of NSA surveillance and other tales from hundreds of intelligence documents

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Meltdown Showed Extent of NSA Surveillance — and Other Tales From Hundreds of Intelligence Documents
THE PROBLEM HAD been brewing for nearly a decade, intelligence sources had warned, as the National Security Agency vacuumed up more and more surveillance information into computer systems at its Ford Meade, Maryland, headquarters: There just wasn’t enough power coming through the local electric grid to support the rate at which the agency was hoarding other people’s communications.
=============================
Looks like today. work for blacklist news you know because so many articles are from them today that makes it I work there just like I use to work for infowars too you stupid asses........LMFAO!!

Like I tell you lunatics, you can find the same information that is on infowars every where and anywhere else they'll tell you the same thing when they aren't leftist retards feeding their sheep the lies hey want them to believe.

It works can't you tell how the same stupid fks hate being white, hate whites, hate america , hate Trump..... etc.

When Trump found out he was being investigated for the Russian thingy his first reply was"Well I'm fucked". Yet look how it turned out...

The rationale was we needed to keep tabs on terrorists. The reality is the NSA has been used as a political tool
and the attempted Trump coup is proof of that.
When we give politicians unlimited money and power they will not be able to keep themselves from misusing it all.

Forum List

Back