Merrick Garland held in contempt of Congress

Garland has a tape of Joe and his son sitting to wait to talk to a foreign dignitary after Biden says he was not there. Garland is protecting him and will not show the tape. 2 days later Hunter receives $5 million dollars to his bank account.
Link required

Republicans just want audio to play in attack ads. There’s no legislative purpose for their subpoena which makes it an illegitimate subpoena.
How can they use it to attack Tater if he is as "lucent" as you Cultists claim?

He gave them the transcript but not audio which Biden held as executive privilege...

GOP just wants them so they can release them for political gain... This is not about making laws or oversight...

They didn't ask for Mike Pence's information in the same way...

What information did they not get from the transcripts?
The President's mental state. Hur found Biden was incompetent to stand trial for a reason.

Republicans just want audio to play in attack ads. There’s no legislative purpose for their subpoena which makes it an illegitimate subpoena.
Whether or not to impeach the President seems like a pretty significant Congressional purpose.

You don’t even know how you get paid. How the hell do you think counties get money? Here’s a hint, it’s not through donations.
I already told you.

I get paid by rate payers.

It's too bad you couldn't talk to some of the Trump loving linemen I work with.

They would love to hear your thoughts on how stupid they are. Lol.

It would be fun to watch.

He did when he responded to Congress as to why he is not complying with it.
He didn't claim the subpoena was illegitimate because there was no valid legislative purpose. Your'e just making shit up now.

He didn't claim the subpoena was illegitimate because there was no valid legislative purpose. Your'e just making shit up now.

"It is the longstanding position of the executive branch held by administrations of both parties that an official who asserts the President's claim of executive privilege cannot be prosecuted for criminal contempt of Congress," Uriarte said in his letter to the panels.

This is all theatre. Republicans know the way this works and they're making their followers look like morons.

The funny part is the house has the transcript, so it's clear the transcript was doctored and why the audio is being held! Nothing more. I mean, if one has the transcript, doesn't one have the audio? demofk evil again at its finest.

So, what is it, are you ignorant or lying? Garland made the most absurd claim of Executive Privilege ever. He didn't claim the subpoena was illegitimate because there was no valid legislative purpose, as you claimed.
What is absurd about the claim?

They said the Committee doesn't need the audio tapes to do their work. I did not accurately represent it. I was wrong. I own up to it.

1718297126392.png

Forum List

Back