META (Facebook) Banning Conservatives over their opinions.....

Look, CS, I know you can be a pain in the ass but almost every social Thread I go on is 99% packed with bullshit.
If I need to borrow something I have to hope someone in my community sees it immediately before 300 people post their kids finger painting.

Huh.

In all my years using their service, I've never seen a single picture of finger painting posted to Facebook.

You continue to be a complete failure at explaining how Facebook is for the weak-minded...

I can sit at the picnic tables at my local Costco even if I'm not eating something I bought from the Costco food counter.

So, no, you're wrong...

Well, people tend to spend a lot more money when they go to Costco, so that's not really any big surprise.

I'm waiting for the day when I'm able to get out of Costco for less than $400...

I believe you're referring to the "entry way"...
You didn't answer my question about whether or not you live in a Red city and until you do, I won't respond.

Huh.

In all my years using their service, I've never seen a single picture of finger painting posted to Facebook.

You continue to be a complete failure at explaining how Facebook is for the weak-minded...
We obviously belong to different FB groups.
I realize that didn't occur to you.

Do you live in a Red city?

St. Johns, Florida.

Politics has nothing to do with it, though. If someone complains to the management about a "FUCK JESUS CHRIST" t-shirt that someone is wearing on Target property, I promise you that management is going to take action...

St. Johns, Florida.

Politics has nothing to do with it, though. If someone complains to the management about a "FUCK JESUS CHRIST" t-shirt that someone is wearing on Target property, I promise you that management is going to take action...
It has lots to do with locale.
If you think not, this discussion is over.

It has lots to do with locale.
If you think not, this discussion is over.

It has to do with BUSINESS. If you think not, you're a retard.

If I'm the manager of a Target store, and I get a line of people complaining about a single person on the property of my store, where my store is located will not be a consideration at all in determining how I react to those complaints.

It's truly fascinating that you would believe otherwise...

It has to do with BUSINESS. If you think not, you're a retard.

If I'm the manager of a Target store, and I get a line of people complaining about a single person on the property of my store, where my store is located will not be a consideration at all in determining how I react to those complaints.

It's truly fascinating that you would believe otherwise...
It's called reality.
Like approving a 1M loan to someone making 50K/year to build a mansion.
That's happening everywhere and you accept it as reality, don't you.

But not kicking a bum out of an empty area in a store makes you quesy.

In NYC/Vicinity everyone sues everyone.
Do you have such madness occurring?

What does that have to do with whether or not Target maintains a "public space"?

That aside, I don't really keep tabs on who's suing who. Then again, I'm not so sad and pathetic that I find some gross offense in every little thing I might not be in agreement with...

It's called reality.

What in the holy fuck are you ranting about?

But not kicking a bum out of an empty area in a store makes you quesy.

Um, I've said exactly nothing about kicking a bum out of anywhere. But, since you brought it up, if a bum is in my store just to be in my store, as the manager it is my RIGHT to have him removed.

Whether you agree with that or not is completely meaningless...

What does that have to do with whether or not Target maintains a "public space"?

That aside, I don't really keep tabs on who's suing who. Then again, I'm not so sad and pathetic that I find some gross offense in every little thing I might not be in agreement with...
Your cognitive dissonance is making this way too easy for me.
Realities are ignored.
No one cares about "Law".

For instance, there is at least 1 crash every morning and 1 crash every afternoon on the Southern State Parkway in Nassau County.
There are no police or troopers on the highway until there's a crash.
The county can make a fortune if they had troopers but the politicians were threatened about 10 years ago that if Law Enforcement gave out tickets, they would be voted out.

That's called reality.

Join it.

What in the holy fuck are you ranting about?

Um, I've said exactly nothing about kicking a bum out of anywhere. But, since you brought it up, if a bum is in my store just to be in my store, as the manager it is my RIGHT to have him removed.

Whether you agree with that or not is completely meaningless...
The fact is that you keep insisting that the manager will kick out bums.
The managers like their salaries and benefits and don't want to be sued.

I give up!

Your cognitive dissonance is making this way too easy for me.
Realities are ignored.
No one cares about "Law".

For instance, there is at least 1 crash every morning and 1 crash every afternoon on the Southern State Parkway in Nassau County.
There are no police or troopers on the highway until there's a crash.
The county can make a fortune if they had troopers but the politicians were threatened about 10 years ago that if Law Enforcement gave out tickets, they would be voted out.

That's called reality.

Join it.

Oh, you don't have to tell me how fucked up Nassau County is.

But thank you for being a complete and utter failure at supporting the claim that Target maintains "public spaces"...

It's called reality.

Just total BS.

The wife and I make almost 5 times that between us with credit scores in the high 700s and the max we could have gotten was well under a million.

The fact is that you keep insisting that the manager will kick out bums.
The managers like their salaries and benefits and don't want to be sued.

I give up!

That's good. You should give up, seeing as you're proving to be ill-equipped to handle this conversation.

A bum has exactly zero rights to be inside a private business. Period. No one is going to fire a manager for removing someone who's being offensive to actual paying customers...

One day when you leave your house, walk down a long street and when you get to a big house under construction and the owner is there, enter into conversation and you'll find out the guy drives a bus.
If you think any Lender is going publicize this info, you're on drugs.

On the other hand, I doubt you have the people skills that I have.

Forum List

Back