META (Facebook) Banning Conservatives over their opinions.....

Just total BS.

The wife and I make almost 5 times that between us with credit scores in the high 700s and the max we could have gotten was well under a million.
We make about what you make and I could easily get that but I'm not stupid enough to play the game.
Then again, our credit score is usually between 800 and 815.
I'm not bragging, the trick is I simply pay my card the day after using it.
Doing that will increase your credit score.

That's good. You should give up, seeing as you're proving to be ill-equipped to handle this conversation.

A bum has exactly zero rights to be inside a private business. Period. No one is going to fire a manager for removing someone who's being offensive to actual paying customers...
I read your posts and I am fully aware of your obstinate nature.

We make about what you make and I could easily get that but I'm not stupid enough to play the game.
Then again, our credit score is usually between 800 and 815.
I'm not bragging, the trick is I simply pay my card the day after using it.
Doing that will increase your credit score.

You are missing the point, you might be able to get it, but someone making 50 grand is not.

First off they would not have the money for the necessary down payment.

Second, their mortgage payment would be more than their take home pay for the month. Nobody is going to make that loan.

You are missing the point, you might be able to get it, but someone making 50 grand is not.

First off they would not have the money for the necessary down payment.

Second, their mortgage payment would be more than their take home pay for the month. Nobody is going to make that loan.
Move to NY, NJ, FL and you'll get the loan.
In fact, many older people, in their 50s and above have caught on to a beautiful trick.
There are currently almost 4,000,000 homes in the US in Mortgage Default and it's taking almost 10 or more years for the Sheriffs to get to those houses and empty them out.
I, in fact, have 5 co-workers who lived in their homes for at least 8 years before the Sheriff swooped in and kicked them out.
It seems, at least in Nassau County, that booting out the unemployed H1-Bs is a higher priority than US citizens.
In my community I know one family that hasn't paid their mortgage in 20 years.

Get a loan at 50 or older, live it up in the semi-mansion you always wanted, and the bank isn't coming for you until you need to go to a nursing home.

I wouldn't pull this crap, but people are only human.

I, of course, know full well that you will claim this is nonsense.
I don't care.

SCOTUS must at some point weigh in...
The Supreme Court already has – again, see BSA v. Dale (2000), where a gay individual sued the Boy Scouts concerning their policy prohibiting homosexuals from becoming scout leaders.

The Court ruled in favor of the Boy Scouts, citing the private organization’s First Amendment right to freedom of association.

Nonsense.

Billy Bob's comment...

I would take it a step further as they have become the defacto "Town Square". It is now a public space.

...is a key factor in this matter.
What’s nonsense is the notion that Facebook is a ‘town square.’

In addition to Facebook being a private entity, there are ample other online platforms that can accommodate all opinions and points of view – no one is being ‘silenced,’ Factbook is not a ‘monopoly,’ it is not a ‘town square,’ as the internet is indeed infinite and unlimited.

The point being this site is no more or less of a time water than is FB
I guess all entertainment could be considered a time waster if you don’t like it. So for me the USMB is entertainment and FB a time waster. Just a matter of your personal likes or dislikes.

The point is FB has a right to decide it’s clientele and I have no issue with it.

Move to NY, NJ, FL and you'll get the loan.
In fact, many older people, in their 50s and above have caught on to a beautiful trick.
There are currently almost 4,000,000 homes in the US in Mortgage Default and it's taking almost 10 or more years for the Sheriffs to get to those houses and empty them out.
I, in fact, have 5 co-workers who lived in their homes for at least 8 years before the Sheriff swooped in and kicked them out.
It seems, at least in Nassau County, that booting out the unemployed H1-Bs is a higher priority than US citizens.
In my community I know one family that hasn't paid their mortgage in 20 years.

Get a loan at 50 or older, live it up in the semi-mansion you always wanted, and the bank isn't coming for you until you need to go to a nursing home.

I wouldn't pull this crap, but people are only human.

I, of course, know full well that you will claim this is nonsense.
I don't care.

Yes, it is bullshit. Just one more story you can provide not one bit of evidence for

Yes, it is bullshit. Just one more story you can provide not one bit of evidence for
You're full of it but your ego is too inflated.
I got my Mortgage from Rocket Mortgage and if the input fails they rubber stamp.
In fact, I had to talk them out of trying to push way more money my way.

I'm waiting for you to post that GW's Housing Bubble wasn't caused by Rubber Stamping Loan Applications.

You're full of it but your ego is too inflated.
I got my Mortgage from Rocket Mortgage and if the input fails they rubber stamp.
In fact, I had to talk them out of trying to push way more money my way.

I'm waiting for you to post that GW's Housing Bubble wasn't caused by Rubber Stamping Loan Applications.

And you make more than 50 grand a year. Nobody making 50 grand a year is getting a mortgage approved with monthly payments higher than their monthly take home pay.

The monthly payment for $900,000 is just over $5,000. The gross pay for someone making 50 grand a year is $4,166.

We also were offered way more than we wanted when we first applied, took less than 1/3 of what we were told we qualified for. But it helps putting down 20%.

It depends on the consequences.

Luckily for you, you don't need to be a genius to figure this out.

If a person is being disruptive in your place of business, you run a very real risk of your customers going elsewhere. The consequences of that can impact the bottom line of your business. It's a shitty businessman who doesn't care about that.

I don't suspect you'll be able to respond to this intelligently but tell me, please, by what "right" do you believe someone should be allowed to remain inside a private business, especially if that person isn't conducting business?

Let me know when you're running a large store in a mixed neighborhood.

Why a large store? Why not a medium sized or small store?

I used to manage a large-ish guitar store in San Diego. I'm not inexperienced at this...

Luckily for you, you don't need to be a genius to figure this out.

If a person is being disruptive in your place of business, you run a very real risk of your customers going elsewhere. The consequences of that can impact the bottom line of your business. It's a shitty businessman who doesn't care about that.

I don't suspect you'll be able to respond to this intelligently but tell me, please, by what "right" do you believe someone should be allowed to remain inside a private business, especially if that person isn't conducting business?

Why a large store? Why not a medium sized or small store?

I used to manage a large-ish guitar store in San Diego. I'm not inexperienced at this...
Out of sheer curiosity, where did you fall on that cake baking thing?

I guess all entertainment could be considered a time waster if you don’t like it. So for me the USMB is entertainment and FB a time waster. Just a matter of your personal likes or dislikes.

The point is FB has a right to decide it’s clientele and I have no issue with it.

I find this site to be entertainment, I find FB to be a tool for keeping in touch with family and friends that do not live close by. I know I spend way more time on here than I do FB, but also never when I am on here is this the only thing I am doing.

I find this site to be entertainment, I find FB to be a tool for keeping in touch with family and friends that do not live close by. I know I spend way more time on here than I do FB, but also never when I am on here is this the only thing I am doing.
Glad you enjoy it. I don’t.

Forum List

Back