Mexicans vow to fight Trump by jamming U.S. courts

They can file a suite, be appointed legal representation, list their address, and the bus can pick them up on the way to the boarder. They key factor remains illegal as in violation of federal immigration law. So what is so hard to grasp?

As for convicted criminals, load them up, ship them out, make room and free up space in our penal system. If the liberal intelligentsia had followed Clinton's advice in 93 the boarders would have been secured by now and a great many of these undesirable crimps would be back where they belong.

What puzzles me is how can someone scream and yell demanding a law be changed that they knowingly violated expecting their violation be expunged?

It's the Liberals and Mexicans vs the conservatives and the conservatives are small in numbers

I don't believe that there are more wetbacks and limp-wristed commies than there are those that want our border protected....and we have guns and lots of them.
It will be the American liberals joining together with all the Mexicans in Mexico VS all the jerks that voted for Trump. It will be a televised event where groups of six liberals and Mexicans fight against a group of six conservatives. You assholes can bring knives, chains, guns, I don't care as long as you show up. There will be 120 matches per day broadcast on CSPAN. The first team to win 10,000 matches wins the contest and their political party gets to stay in power for 15 years without an election.

Last edited:
They can file a suite, be appointed legal representation, list their address, and the bus can pick them up on the way to the boarder. They key factor remains illegal as in violation of federal immigration law. So what is so hard to grasp?

As for convicted criminals, load them up, ship them out, make room and free up space in our penal system. If the liberal intelligentsia had followed Clinton's advice in 93 the boarders would have been secured by now and a great many of these undesirable crimps would be back where they belong.

What puzzles me is how can someone scream and yell demanding a law be changed that they knowingly violated expecting their violation be expunged?

The word is "border".

It's the Liberals and Mexicans vs the conservatives and the conservatives are small in numbers

I don't believe that there are more wetbacks and limp-wristed commies than there are those that want our border protected....and we have guns and lots of them.
It will be the American liberals joining together with all the Mexicans in Mexico VS all the jerks that voted for Trump. It will be a televised event where groups of six liberals and Mexicans fight against a group of six conservatives. You assholes can bring knives, chains, guns, I don't care as long as you show up. There will be 120 matches per day broadcast on CSPAN. The first team to win 10,000 matches wins the contest and their political party gets to stay in power for 15 years without an election.

Many Mexicans support Trump so that's not a good excuse.

The conservatives will all be packing, so the libs and Mexicans won't stand a chance unless the Mexicans all got guns via Fast and Furious.

Really?
8lobi9xmc0i2_lg2jui6sa.png

Many Mexicans support Trump so that's not a good excuse.
Huh?

In November, a few days before Donald Trump was elected President of the United States, 76 percent of Mexicans said that they had a bad/very bad opinion about him. But just three weeks into Trump’s term, and that percentage has increased to 86 percent.

Survey: Mexicans Don't Like, and Don't Believe In, Trump's Policies

Forum List

Back