Mexico is seeing a spike in Cartel related violence and murder near Mexico City.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
Obrador has lost control of his country. China and the drug cartels are calling the shots down there. It's just a matter of time before the cartels are fighting for turf in America.

I've been expecting car bombs for quite awhile. IF we ever try to restrain the flow north after leaving the border totally open I think we could get into a border insurgency type of conflict. It won't last long though. Unfortunately, we'd kill as many innocents as cartel employees.

I've been expecting car bombs for quite awhile. IF we ever try to restrain the flow north after leaving the border totally open I think we could get into a border insurgency type of conflict. It won't last long though. Unfortunately, we'd kill as many innocents as cartel employees.
There are no easy solutions, that's for sure. But ignoring the problem is only going to make it worse.

Obrador has lost control of his country. China and the drug cartels are calling the shots down there. It's just a matter of time before the cartels are fighting for turf in America.

I'd be willing to bet that the level of cooperation between the cartels & certain 3 letter agencies here would get a lot of powerful people indicted if it ever became known.

I'd be willing to bet that the level of cooperation between the cartels & certain 3 letter agencies here would get a lot of powerful people indicted if it ever became known.
There's a reason why our government just lets Obrador, China and the Cartels attack the country without so much as a raised eyebrow. They sold us out.

Forum List

Back