Mexico’s President Says Migrants Have a Right to Move to the U.S.

well , since you mention that silly thing , berlin wall . Why would i care if the Russians confined the 'east berliner' forever and a day behind that 'berlin wall' DBlack

This story is only showing up in all the lunatic fringe right wing sites..

The letter also suggested that poor Mexicans have a right to migrate into the United States: “It is worth remembering that, within a short period of time, Mexicans will not need to migrate into the United States and that migration will become optional, not compulsory.”

Yet the story doesn't explain how or what he said.

maybe , but i did hear similar to the 'op' a few days ago . And fringe , who cares if its true Moonglow ??

I have seen this attitude before-at work someone newly arrived and gushing with Argentine pride asked me "why don't you speak Spanish"?

Do you believe the nads on this asshole?

Mexico’s President told President Donald Trump that America is for migrants. His disrespectful comments came after President Trump announced tariffs that would be imposed on Mexico until they stopped the flow of migrants. The New York Times reported that President Trump said Thursday that he would impose a 5 percent tariff on all imported goods from Mexico beginning June 10, a tax that would “gradually increase” until the flow of undocumented immigrants across the border stopped. The announcement, which Mr. Trump made on his Twitter feed, said the tariffs would be in place “until such time as illegal migrants coming through Mexico, and into our Country, STOP.”
Sure, why not? It's a "right" now? Just because we American schmucks are never asked what WE would like, let's let the president of a corrupt country directly causing this immigration fiasco decide what's right... A regular King Solomon.

Mexico’s President told President Donald Trump that America is for migrants. His disrespectful comments came after President Trump announced tariffs that would be imposed on Mexico until they stopped the flow of migrants. The New York Times reported that President Trump said Thursday that he would impose a 5 percent tariff on all imported goods from Mexico beginning June 10, a tax that would “gradually increase” until the flow of undocumented immigrants across the border stopped. The announcement, which Mr. Trump made on his Twitter feed, said the tariffs would be in place “until such time as illegal migrants coming through Mexico, and into our Country, STOP.”
Sure, why not? It's a "right" now? Just because we American schmucks are never asked what WE would like, let's let the president of a corrupt country directly causing this immigration fiasco decide what's right... A regular King Solomon.
You think that the leader of a country that the US took half of its territory through backstabbing and war is going to give any care about that countries problems?

You think that the leader of a country that the US took half of its territory through backstabbing and war is going to give any care about that countries problems?
----------------------------- agreed , thats why mexico needs to be destroyed and ALL imported fifth column in the USA needs to be deported Moonglow .

Actually the tariff will raise to 25% in the fall...

No shit Sherlock. I already mentioned that in this thread.
Quick....e-mail the President of Mexico to tell him 'dat!
You can when you wipe yer ass...Then you can translate the entire letter for us..

You need translation.
Only because you are a know-nothing poorly edukated muppett.
I can read the letter but you I doubt it, si?

----------------------------- agreed , thats why mexico needs to be destroyed and ALL imported fifth column in the USA needs to be deported Moonglow .
Destroyed, good luck with that but I think God is on vacation in Mexico this time of year.

Really? A colonial power created Mexico, so whom "stole" what from whom when is irrelevant. Besides, this sounds more like rationalizing and making excuses. Two wrongs make right now?

destroyed or brought to heel . Course i prefer Destroyed because without destruction this issue will only rise again Moonglow .

i don't think its fake , the attitude in the OP is mexican thinking XPO .

Really? A colonial power created Mexico, so whom "stole" what from whom when is irrelevant. Besides, this sounds more like rationalizing and making excuses. Two wrongs make right now?
I didn't think I could expect anyone like you to understand what it means to take from those that have..

destroyed or brought to heel . Course i prefer Destroyed because without destruction this issue will only rise again Moonglow .
What you want and your corporate masters want is on one in the same...

Forum List

Back