Michael Cohen - Why Am I Supposed To Care?

Just another nail in the coffin….potentially.

I believe the question wasn't, "Do you think I should care?" It was, "WHY should I care?"

To put it another way, Cornball, no one asked you to come in and blankly restate that you think it's tremendously important. Not only do I already know that, but I don't give a fat rat's ass what YOU think, anyway.

If you don't have something useful to say to explain WHY it's "another nail in his coffin", I'd appreciate it if you'd fuck off to bother someone else's thread.

So Michael Cohen is testifying before Congress, and leftists everywhere are wetting their frillies over it . . . and for the life of me, I can't figure out what he was expected to say or has said that I'm actually supposed to give much of a damn about, or why.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but he doesn't seem to have come up with any smoking guns about impeachable offenses or even particularly criminal ones, unless you have a serious hard-on for really nitpicky campaign finance stuff. Mostly, he seems to be spending a lot of time convincing us that Trump is a crappy person. First, that's not really news; and second, what's your point? Is anyone really expecting us to put the country through a torturous, expensive impeachment proceeding over "I've heard him say black people are stupid"?
That you don’t care is the problem.

That you’re a blind partisan rightist is the problem.

And that you’re unwilling to consider the evidence Cohen is providing is the problem.

mle190222c20190222044528.jpg

When the dems top person that they call to testify is a convicted liar it says a lot.

At least he was in good company.

The son of a bitch lied today. First he signed a legal document saying he was not tied to any foreign contracts and then he testified that he was tied to at least 2. Slap the cuffs on the SOB and try his ass again. He needs to do much longer then 3 years.

When Sammy the Bull Gravano testified against his boss and help put Gotti in jail, did anyone doubt his testimony because he was a known to be involved in 19 murders

Its not always about the person who is testifying at a trial but what he knows about his former boss

And does it fit into the larger picture

Yes, actually, the cops and the prosecutor did, so they insisted that he provide some sort of corroboration, whereas someone who WASN'T a known criminal might have just been taken at his word.

Meanwhile, none of this answers my question: Why am I supposed to care about Cohen's testimony? As far as I can tell, he doesn't "know" anything about his former boss that's of any particular interest to me at all.

And lets not forget Cohen himself said that Trump had nothing to do with his crimes or his lies. He did them all himself.

So liberals, quit fucking saying that "he must have something to hide if he lied." No, he's a fucking moron who wouldn't know the truth if he shit it out of his ass.

So a bitter 4 count convicted felon heading to prison says negatives things about his ex employer.

Only hard core TDS liberal loons will believe anything this guy says and think they're an impeachable offense. ... :cuckoo: .. [emoji38] [emoji38]
They do this with turned snitches literally allllllll the time. They even stated that in the hearing. Convicted criminals spill about their associates for leniency. If it can be corroborated or can lead to more justice served, all the better. It has lead to numerous crime families demise. Your willful ignorance on this is grand.

Kinda off-topic, since Trump isn't a "crime family", and Cohen sure as shit hasn't implicated him in any crimes I've noted, beyond maybe the most fiddly-fuck unimportant possible campaign finance violation imaginable.

So I'll ask it again: what has Cohen said, or been expected to say, that is actually of interest to the American public? Why should anyone who isn't fapping nightly to thoughts of "We're FINALLY gonna get him!" give a rat's ass about any of this?

So a bitter 4 count convicted felon heading to prison says negatives things about his ex employer.

Only hard core TDS liberal loons will believe anything this guy says and think they're an impeachable offense. ... :cuckoo: .. [emoji38] [emoji38]
They do this with turned snitches literally allllllll the time. They even stated that in the hearing. Convicted criminals spill about their associates for leniency. If it can be corroborated or can lead to more justice served, all the better. It has lead to numerous crime families demise. Your willful ignorance on this is grand.

Kinda off-topic, since Trump isn't a "crime family", and Cohen sure as shit hasn't implicated him in any crimes I've noted, beyond maybe the most fiddly-fuck unimportant possible campaign finance violation imaginable.

So I'll ask it again: what has Cohen said, or been expected to say, that is actually of interest to the American public? Why should anyone who isn't fapping nightly to thoughts of "We're FINALLY gonna get him!" give a rat's ass about any of this?
I saw and heard some stuff from the hearing. Go look it up. Dont ask here.

So Michael Cohen is testifying before Congress, and leftists everywhere are wetting their frillies over it . . . and for the life of me, I can't figure out what he was expected to say or has said that I'm actually supposed to give much of a damn about, or why.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but he doesn't seem to have come up with any smoking guns about impeachable offenses or even particularly criminal ones, unless you have a serious hard-on for really nitpicky campaign finance stuff. Mostly, he seems to be spending a lot of time convincing us that Trump is a crappy person. First, that's not really news; and second, what's your point? Is anyone really expecting us to put the country through a torturous, expensive impeachment proceeding over "I've heard him say black people are stupid"?
That you don’t care is the problem.

That you’re a blind partisan rightist is the problem.

And that you’re unwilling to consider the evidence Cohen is providing is the problem.

No, that you think I should care just because YOU do and you want me to is the problem.

Also the fact that you're "outraged" that I don't think it's as huge a deal as you do, and yet you can't explain why I should. All you can explain is that you ARE "outraged", and that you think I'm a terrible person for not being.

Which then begs the question: Why should I give a fuck what ignorant asswipes like you think I should do?

Whenever you're done wasting time trying to shame me into thinking there's "evidence" that Cohen is providing, perhaps you could get around to telling me what that evidence IS, given that that WAS my question.

I was tense all day. With all the build up I really thought Cohen was going to have some video of Trump jaywalking or drinking an oversized soda.

But he didn't so nothing new. Trump still in the clear.

Here's a thought. If all you have to contribute to a thread is "You shouldn't talk about this. Go look up how right I am, but don't have this thread", then you not only have no reason for wasting space by being on the thread, you have no reason to waste space by existing.

Address the topic, or get the fuck out.

Lol
Michael Cohen has zero credibility, actually less than zero credibility.
And in any real court would never except any testimony from the guy because he already lied in front of Congress under oath so shut the fuck up

When the dems top person that they call to testify is a convicted liar it says a lot.

At least he was in good company.

The son of a bitch lied today. First he signed a legal document saying he was not tied to any foreign contracts and then he testified that he was tied to at least 2. Slap the cuffs on the SOB and try his ass again. He needs to do much longer then 3 years.
Let's all remember who he was lying FOR.

Lol
Michael Cohen has zero credibility, actually less than zero credibility.
And in any real court would never except any testimony from the guy because he already lied in front of Congress under oath so shut the fuck up
So...since you believe that Cohen lied today, report those lies to the Authorities to extend his prison sentence.

You're not supposed to care, unless you are a lemming. In which case observe your future...

Forum List

Back