Michael Moore plans to destroy enviornment in protest of Trump energy policy

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The hypocrisy of wealthy liberals knows exactly zero bounds. Rich and whiny liberal, Michael Moore, is so upset about the destruction that’s been done to the environment, that’s he’s planning to destroy the environment to make a point...................
Michael Moore Plans To Destroy Environment In Protest Of Trump Energy Policy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moore is such a huge hypocrite I don't even know how this fatso prick even has any fame left about him.

Lol, i hope he relizes if he spills oil into the ocean purposely. It could break him. One thing we will see if he does, we will see if the environmentalist are sincere about their concerns for the environment, or the are in it for control. This could be interesting.

:lol:

So let me get this straight - fracking is great and completely safe, just not when it's done near Mar-a-lago?

So let me get this straight - fracking is great and completely safe, just not when it's done near Mar-a-lago?
Never said nothing like that, but more claims he could leave a mess for Florida to clean up.

Well, which is it?

Is fracking dangerous, or not?
I don't see anything wrong with it. But after Moore's comment about leaving a mess for Florida to clean up. He better hope nothing happens, there is proof in his own words that it's gonna happen. Just saying

Never said nothing like that, but more claims he could leave a mess for Florida to clean up.

Well, which is it?

I'll answer that LMFAO.................. It is dangerous but you won't hear that from those covering up the lies cause why there's billions to be lost if anybody knows the truth.

You know kinda like the dumb fkrs getting poisoned in Flint Michigan. ... that was really safe too.

Well, which is it?

I'll answer that LMFAO.................. It is dangerous but you won't hear that from those covering up the lies cause why there's billions to be lost if anybody knows the truth.

You know kinda like the dumb fkrs getting poisoned in Flint Michigan. ... that was really safe too.

Trump doesn't seem to think it's dangerous.

Well, which is it?

So let me get this straight

A Republican destroying the environment = bad

A ultra liberal nut job destroying the environment = good

Well, which is it?

Yeah I know, but can't always get perfection ppl will call him on it......

Check this out and this has been going since waaaaay before Trump ...

this is what HUGE COMPANIES do to us and nobody knows a thing until shit like this...

What's this have to do with the post NOTHING, the point is how big money covers up EVERYTHING not good for us.

Well, which is it?

Are you saying that you believe fracking destroys the environment?

Well, which is it?

When did I ever say it does not? I seem to remember a thread I posted on here about the increase in earthquakes a few years ago.

Michael Moore could damage the environment and make a lasting political statement if he'd just douse himself with gasoline and set himself on fire.

Who doesn't remember those Buddhist monks who did that back during the Vietnam War? That sure left a memorable impression on me.

I'll even donate my Kwik-Trip gas card and lighter to support his cause.

Well, which is it?

When did I ever say it does not? I seem to remember a thread I posted on here about the increase in earthquakes a few years ago.

I just wanted to make sure that we're being clear.

Since you think fracking is dangerous, you must be very upset about Trump's recent EO. Is that right?

Since you think fracking is dangerous, you must be very upset about Trump's recent EO. Is that right?

I know all about Trumps EO and I know that Rick Scott is trying to stop it

Well not a thread a post from 2013

Obama has been trying to stop fracking thru OSHA

bear513Platinum Member
Wastewater from the controversial practice of fracking appears to be linked to all the earthquakes in a town in Ohio that had no known past quakes, research now reveals.

The practice of hydraulic fracturing, or fracking, involves injecting water, sand and other materials under high pressures into a well to fracture rock. This opens up fissures that help oil and natural gas flow out more freely. This process generates wastewater that is often pumped underground as well, in order to get rid of it.

A furious debate has erupted over the safety of the practice. Advocates claim fracking is a safe, economical source of clean energy, while critics argue that it can taint drinking water supplies, among other problems.

Confirmed: Fracking practices to blame for Ohio earthquakes - NBC News.com

Residents of Youngstown, Ohio, received an extra surprise on Christmas Eve and again on New Year's Eve —earthquakes, measuring 2.7 and 4.0 on the Richter scale, respectively. No one was injured and only a few cases of minor damage were reported after the Dec. 31 event.

Scientists have quickly determined that the likely cause was fracking—although not from drilling into deep shale or cracking it with pressured water and chemicals to retrieve natural gas. Rather, they suspect the disposal of wastewater from those operations, done by pumping it back down into equally deep sandstone.

Fracking is part of a nationwide boom in the production of natural gas, which is a ready replacement for home heating oil and could lessen dependence on foreign fossil fuels if vast underground shales could be hydraulically fractured. Opposition to fracking has arisen mostly out of fear that the technique could potentially contaminate drinking water supplies.
Ohio Earthquake Likely Caused by Fracking Wastewater: Scientific American

No wonder why liberals think my fellow cons are anti-science.fucking idiots

I know all about Trumps EO and I know that Rick Scott is trying to stop it

Well not a thread a post from 2013

Obama has been trying to stop fracking thru OSHA

bear513Platinum Member
Wastewater from the controversial practice of fracking appears to be linked to all the earthquakes in a town in Ohio that had no known past quakes, research now reveals.

The practice of hydraulic fracturing, or fracking, involves injecting water, sand and other materials under high pressures into a well to fracture rock. This opens up fissures that help oil and natural gas flow out more freely. This process generates wastewater that is often pumped underground as well, in order to get rid of it.

A furious debate has erupted over the safety of the practice. Advocates claim fracking is a safe, economical source of clean energy, while critics argue that it can taint drinking water supplies, among other problems.

Confirmed: Fracking practices to blame for Ohio earthquakes - NBC News.com

Residents of Youngstown, Ohio, received an extra surprise on Christmas Eve and again on New Year's Eve —earthquakes, measuring 2.7 and 4.0 on the Richter scale, respectively. No one was injured and only a few cases of minor damage were reported after the Dec. 31 event.

Scientists have quickly determined that the likely cause was fracking—although not from drilling into deep shale or cracking it with pressured water and chemicals to retrieve natural gas. Rather, they suspect the disposal of wastewater from those operations, done by pumping it back down into equally deep sandstone.

Fracking is part of a nationwide boom in the production of natural gas, which is a ready replacement for home heating oil and could lessen dependence on foreign fossil fuels if vast underground shales could be hydraulically fractured. Opposition to fracking has arisen mostly out of fear that the technique could potentially contaminate drinking water supplies.
Ohio Earthquake Likely Caused by Fracking Wastewater: Scientific American

No wonder why liberals think my fellow cons are anti-science.fucking idiots

This is how crazy the left is, instead of Michel Moore getting behind a Republican Rick Scott he decides to be a moron and claims he is going to build a fracking rig outside Trumps golf course

You leftys have gone off the chain into Looney tune land..

So, let me get this straight. The right, which thinks that all the man made pollution is insignificant and can't cause any global changes, is worried that one person, Michael Moore, is going to "Destroy the Environment"?

So, let me get this straight. The right, which thinks that all the man made pollution is insignificant and can't cause any global changes, is worried that one person, Michael Moore, is going to "Destroy the Environment"?
Not at all. I'm glad destroying the environment is going to ibecome bipartisan. I'm afraid dumping my used oil into a nearby pristine creek wasn't doing enough to kill off Mother Nature.

Forum List

Back