Michelle Obama: Blacks have been 'frustrated and invisible' for 'decades'

The police in my area overwhelmingly profile young white males. They drive lowered to the ground ricer cars with loud mufflers, speed and drive like public roads are their personal race track. Hence if a cop sees one of these vehicles they are profiled. This has nothing to do with the color of their skin, it has everything to do with historically their track record of breaking traffic laws. If blacks would stop committing crimes and behaving like animals, if they became model citizens and behaved themselves well they wouldn't be profiled. Its their actions and historical pattern of behavior not their skin color that results in the profiling.

Is it.

And yet you yourself just lumped them all together as "blacks".

Yes I did, that is the nature of profiling. If it was common that people wearing cowboy hats repeatedly broke the law you can bet your ass cops would be on the look out for people wearing cowboy hats. Hence since blacks have a history of breaking the law that's what cops look for, duh. If whites were breaking the law and blacks were mostly good law abiding citizens cops would be on the look out for whites in those neighborhoods. Boo hoo the solution is simple, stop breaking the law, rioting, and looting.

The police in my area overwhelmingly profile young white males. They drive lowered to the ground ricer cars with loud mufflers, speed and drive like public roads are their personal race track. Hence if a cop sees one of these vehicles they are profiled. This has nothing to do with the color of their skin, it has everything to do with historically their track record of breaking traffic laws. If blacks would stop committing crimes and behaving like animals, if they became model citizens and behaved themselves well they wouldn't be profiled. Its their actions and historical pattern of behavior not their skin color that results in the profiling.

Is it.

Yes I did, that is the nature of profiling. If it was common that people wearing cowboy hats repeatedly broke the law you can bet your ass cops would be on the look out for people wearing cowboy hats. Hence since blacks have a history of breaking the law that's what cops look for, duh. If whites were breaking the law and blacks were mostly good law abiding citizens cops would be on the look out for whites in those neighborhoods. Boo hoo the solution is simple, stop breaking the law, rioting, and looting.

You really need this essplained?

Roll the tape...

If blacks would stop committing crimes and behaving like animals, if they became model citizens and behaved themselves

Is this clear over your head?

Is it.

You really need this essplained?

Roll the tape...

If blacks would stop committing crimes and behaving like animals, if they became model citizens and behaved themselves

Is this clear over your head?

I have tried pounding reason and logic through the 4 inches of your Neanderthal skull but failed, my bad.

Forum List

Back