Michelle Obama criticizes Trump school lunch decision

seems to me that both 'mochelle' and 'mrobamas' legacy's should be erased Luddley !!

Not blaming it solely on school lunches but having healthier stuff to eat is a positive thing for kids. What the fuck is wrong with you? You're letting partisan politics get in the way of feeding children. Making you a fucking douchebag of the soggiest order.
---------------------------------------------------------- let me say it plain , feck those kids that ain't MY kids . Its a long time American tradition and principle to let American parents take care of there own kids Mudda .
So you simply don't want to help kids who are hungry at school. That's really sad. And pathetic.
Any time is see this "poor children" bullshit from left wing morons i am convinced your too stupid to remain alive..

IF their parents were in good paying jobs (which Obama and left wits destroyed) they would eat better at home and not need your handouts.. 95.8 million people forced out of the work force by Obama and his minions.. The root cause is YOU IDIOTS!

Your "poor children" mantra is ALWAYS a ruse to take away my rights as a person and a parent. Hitler, Goebbels and Stalin knew that rational adults would give up their very lives for their children. My Children are NOT property of the state.. Now F**k off snowflake!
We're talking about helping kids eat better at school, and you don't want that. :cuckoo:
----------------------------------------------- its their parents business plus i don't want THEIR or 'mochelles' or government rules on MY kids Mudda .
It's for better food. HOW CAN YOU BE AGAINST BETTER FOOD FOR CHILDREN???!!!!

Not blaming it solely on school lunches but having healthier stuff to eat is a positive thing for kids. What the fuck is wrong with you? You're letting partisan politics get in the way of feeding children. Making you a fucking douchebag of the soggiest order.
---------------------------------------------------------- let me say it plain , feck those kids that ain't MY kids . Its a long time American tradition and principle to let American parents take care of there own kids Mudda .
So you simply don't want to help kids who are hungry at school. That's really sad. And pathetic.
Any time is see this "poor children" bullshit from left wing morons i am convinced your too stupid to remain alive..

IF their parents were in good paying jobs (which Obama and left wits destroyed) they would eat better at home and not need your handouts.. 95.8 million people forced out of the work force by Obama and his minions.. The root cause is YOU IDIOTS!

Your "poor children" mantra is ALWAYS a ruse to take away my rights as a person and a parent. Hitler, Goebbels and Stalin knew that rational adults would give up their very lives for their children. My Children are NOT property of the state.. Now F**k off snowflake!
We're talking about helping kids eat better at school, and you don't want that. :cuckoo:
You are an ignorant fool... You would willing give up your parental rights and take those from others to suit YOUR AGENDA.. Fuck YOU!

This isn't about food or children, its about CONTROL and taking away rights..
It's about setting better food standards for kids because the current ones are way too low and our children are getting fatter. If your own food standards are so low that you want the schools to lower their standards to yours, well, I think we may have found the problem. :biggrin:

----------------------------------------------- its their parents business plus i don't want THEIR or 'mochelles' or government rules on MY kids Mudda .
---------------------------------------------- MY kids eat fine Mudda !!

I believe your kids should be taken from you since you can't feed them properly.
Poor neighbourhoods don't have access to quality food all the time. Feeding children well at school is a win for them. Why don't you want children to have better food?

I don't want government controlling everything we eat.
Again, you're playing politics with children's food, making it more unhealthy. You are what's wrong with the US.
DO you ask your government masters when to pee and poo too?

YOU are what is wrong with America.. You cant think for yourself and you want your children indoctrinated too..
Says another overweight person.
GO fuck yourself..
I guess the truth hurts, you fat fuck. :lmao:

And when all these kids are fat, the dumb conservatives will call them pigs, whales and fat asses. lol

Shit head.......those healthy lunches...are not being eaten by the kiddies......once you create this stupid lunch menu, then you will have to create an enforcement group to force the kids to eat it...then you can fine the parent's if the kids refuse, and then you can throw them in jail.......

Another possible alternative is to teach kids proper nutrition, back up the school and teachers and you know, be the ADULT.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

hey Mudda , you have been answered many times , refer back a few posts Mudda !!

---------------------------------------------- MY kids eat fine Mudda !!
So you're just against other children eating well? HOW CAN YOU BE AGAINST BETTER FOOD FOR ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL CHILDREN???!!!!

And when all these kids are fat, the dumb conservatives will call them pigs, whales and fat asses. lol

Shit head.......those healthy lunches...are not being eaten by the kiddies......once you create this stupid lunch menu, then you will have to create an enforcement group to force the kids to eat it...then you can fine the parent's if the kids refuse, and then you can throw them in jail.......

Another possible alternative is to teach kids proper nutrition, back up the school and teachers and you know, be the ADULT.

[emoji849]

------------------------------------------------- Sure , nothing wrong with teaching just so its not enforced or political and has varied points of view and opinions Luddley !!

I believe your kids should be taken from you since you can't feed them properly.
Poor neighbourhoods don't have access to quality food all the time. Feeding children well at school is a win for them. Why don't you want children to have better food?
You should not have been allowed to reproduce in the first place. Since you can't feed and care for your children the state should take them and give them a decent home.

----------------------------------------------------------- and i already said in plain and clear language , feck YOUR children while i take care of MY children Mudda !!

You should not have been allowed to reproduce in the first place. Since you can't feed and care for your children the state should take them and give them a decent home.
Because I think that it's a good idea to get junk food out of schools? :cuckoo:

Let me take a stab in the dark here: you voted for Trump.

----------------------------------------------------------- and i already said in plain and clear language , feck YOUR children while i take care of MY children Mudda !!
Says the fat selfish Trump voter. :rolleyes:

"
WASHINGTON (AP) -- Michelle Obama on Friday criticized a Trump administration decision to delay federal rules aimed at making school lunch healthier, saying kids will end up "eating crap" instead.

Mrs. Obama told an annual health conference in Washington that more nutritionally sound school lunches are needed since millions of kids eat federally subsidized breakfast and lunch at school. Without mentioning President Donald Trump by name, she urged parents to think about the government's decision and "look at motives."

"You have to stop and think, 'Why don't you want our kids to have good food at school? What is wrong with you and why is that a partisan issue?" Mrs. Obama said. "Why would that be political?"

News from The Associated Press

Shut up you twit, nobody gives a rats ass what you think.

Oh nooooo!!!

Whatever will Trump do?

From the looks of his enormous caboose, he's downing his sorrows in more sugary coke, more high calorie fat food.

RWNJs should do as he does. And hey, give your kids seconds of every crappy non-food you can. The sooner all of America's kids are grossly obese and diabetic, the sooner FLOTUS Michelle will stop caring about them.

BTW, thanks to the Repubs, you won't be able to afford the insulin.

You RWNJs should be proud.

You left wing nutters are so epically desperate!

This pleases me, you assholes deserve it.

Last edited:

------------------------------------------------------------ you have lots of political enemies in the USA , enjoy your status Mudda !!

I don't want government controlling everything we eat.
Again, you're playing politics with children's food, making it more unhealthy. You are what's wrong with the US.
DO you ask your government masters when to pee and poo too?

YOU are what is wrong with America.. You cant think for yourself and you want your children indoctrinated too..
Says another overweight person.
GO fuck yourself..
I guess the truth hurts, you fat fuck. :lmao:
THANKS FOR PLAYING AND ADMITTING YOU LOST!

Its funny to watch you left wing nut bags melt down when the left wing lies are exposed..

The fucked up republicans want a sick and fat country. First take away health insurance from millions, then feed the kids crap and make them fat diabetics by the time they are young adults. It makes no sense ! It's partly a blind adherence to a small government ideology and part, a hatred of everything Obama

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/12/...e-the-latest-political-battleground.html?_r=0

Selected excerpts

The lunch ladies loved Marshall Matz. For more than 30 years, he worked the halls and back rooms of Washington for the 55,000 dues-paying members of the School Nutrition Association, the men and still mostly women who run America’s school-lunch programs.

Matz often told the lunch ladies they were front-line warriors in the battle for better eating, and they liked that too. Every school day, they dished out more than 30 million lunches, all of which were subsidized by taxpayers. They also served about 13 million subsidized breakfasts. Many students got more than half their daily calories at school.

So when Michelle Obama started Let’s Move!, her campaign against child obesity, in 2010, the members of the School Nutrition Association were her natural allies. The average weight of the American child had been climbing at an alarming rate since the 1980s, and now one in three American kids was obese or overweight.

Researchers at the Institute of Medicine, meanwhile, were finishing new recommendations to bring school meals into compliance with national dietary guidelines, and Congress was about to reauthorize the school-lunch program. This gave the White House an opening. If there was a war to fight against childhood obesity, then school cafeterias would be a perfect place to wage it.

That year, the Obama administration got behind the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act, an ambitious bill that would impose strict new nutrition standards on all food sold in public schools. A generation raised on Lunchables and Pizza Hut, the bill’s authors believed, could learn to love whole-wheat pasta and roasted cauliflower. Kids would be more energetic, better able to focus in class and above all less likely to be obese.

The Obama program initially had bi-partisan support!!

But to pass the bill, the White House needed to enlist not only Democrats and Republicans in Congress but also a host of overlapping and competing interest groups: the manufacturers who supplied food to schools, the nutrition experts who wanted it to be more healthful and the lunch ladies who would have to get children to eat it.

Under pressure to show concern about child obesity, food companies backed it, too: With $4.5 billion in new funding over the next 10 years, the bill did provide plenty of new business, and their lobbyists could always massage the details later. The Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act became law in 2010, with overwhelming support in Congress.

Until suppliers realized that the program would cut into the bottom line:

But as the government began turning the broad guidelines into specific rules — specific rules with specific consequences for specific players — life became more difficult. What began as a war on obesity turned into war among onetime allies. Republicans now attack the new rules as a nanny-state intrusion by the finger-wagging first lady. Food companies, arguing that the new standards are too severe, have spent millions of dollars lobbying to slow or change them.

Some students have voted with their forks, refusing to eat meals they say taste terrible.
Sure kids raised on junk food will crave high sodium and fat foods. It's addictive and who's fault is that?
So they got rid of Matz
Last summer, the School Nutrition Association dumped Matz. In the small world of Washington food lobbyists, the decision provoked unending gossip and speculation. Matz said little about the sudden turn, even to friends.
And changed their tune for political reasons
Today the School Nutrition Association is Washington’s loudest and most public critic of the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act. Even as they claim to support the act, the lunch ladies have become the shock troops in a sometimes absurdly complex battle to roll back the Obama’s administration’s anti-obesity agenda.
Concern for nutrition in schools was nothing new. What's new is that it became politicized

The federal school-lunch program has always invited martial metaphors, and not without reason: It was the U.S. military that first advanced the national-security implications of a healthful lunch. In the spring of 1945, at the dawn of the Cold War, Gen. Lewis B. Hershey, a former school principal who joined the armed forces before World War I, went in front of the House Agriculture Committee to deliver a stern warning. Hershey headed the Selective Service System — the draft — and he told the lawmakers that as many as 40 percent of rejected draftees had been turned away owing to poor diets. “Whether we are going to have war or not, I do think that we have got to have health if we are going to survive,” he testified.

Again bi partisan support
Within a year, a majority of lawmakers from both parties had voted for the National School Lunch Act. The act declared it “the policy of Congress, as a measure of national security, to safeguard the health and well-being of the nation’s children.”

So what is wrong with these ass hats today??

The first shot in the Cafeteria Wars was fired in January 2011. That was when, under the terms of the new law, a team of dietitians, economists and nutritionists at the Department of Agriculture released the revised meal pattern for school breakfasts and lunches. The rules outlined just what schools — and, by extension, their suppliers — would have to do to continue receiving government subsidies.

Even in early elementary school I remember school lunches always had a meat, a veggie and a bread. And of course skim milk in a bag. (remember those days?) That's pretty damn healthy to me. We used to love whenever they'd do tacos. We got ground meat, lettuce, tomatoes and shredded cheese on a flat rectangular tortilla shell. When you're in 2nd grade, that's pretty awesome. We would RUN to the cafeteria on taco day. Not everything they served was good and yes, every time they mowed the grass they served greens or spinach causing long lasting rumors that persist to this day, but we lived.

I have nothing wrong with meals like the above mentioned meals. But that shit fat ass MObama wants kids to eat, fuck that fat nigga bitch.
Those are well balanced meals.. But the global warming nuts see CO2 producing animals and foods then want them banned. (to save the planet and our children - 2 items that seem to be so emotional that we give up our rights without thinking, but no more, the scams have been exposed) It way past time to put these retard nut cases out to pasture and regain sanity in our schools and food..
Funny that you should mention scams. That check from Mexico should be in the mail this week, you think? Ever?
relax little bobby, no one is taking away you`re right to be a gluttonous slob but it`s a shame that we`ll have to pay for your unnecessary medical bills and the bills of other racist trash.

------------------------------------------------------------ you have lots of political enemies in the USA , enjoy your status Mudda !!
And you're making feeding kids better food political.

Shouldn't you be out giving tax breaks to billionaires?

Forum List

Back