🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michelle Obama goes abroad bashes America again

Michelle Obama Goes Abroad, Bashes America -- Again (VIDEO)
On November 1oth we reported that since 2017 Matt Drudge and The Drudge Report has gone from staunch Trump supporter to Never-Trump. It’s obvious to everyone. Matt Drudge is pushing for President Trump to be removed from office in a Democrat coup. This makes no sense.

This bitch likes to brag and bashes America the very country that allowed this bitch to be a " 1st lady" she never was one she has no class and is a two-faced bitch!!
How many other countries ever had a born in Kenya POTUS and a crossdresser "First Lady"?

On November 1oth we reported that since 2017 Matt Drudge and The Drudge Report has gone from staunch Trump supporter to Never-Trump. It’s obvious to everyone. Matt Drudge is pushing for President Trump to be removed from office in a Democrat coup. This makes no sense.

This bitch likes to brag and bashes America the very country that allowed this bitch to be a " 1st lady" she never was one she has no class and is a two-faced bitch!!
How many other countries ever had a born in Kenya POTUS and a crossdresser "First Lady"?

Well we know America is full of racist cowards, only a coward would attack a man's wife.

Well we know America is full of racist cowards, only a coward would attack a man's wife.

Coming from the Party who was so threatened they doxxed an 8 years old.

"If y'all don't like me, blow me"

Following-doxxing-and-death-threats-Mini-AOC-deletes-social-media-accounts.jpg

Well there are bastards right here on the Forum that have attacked Melania basically calling her a whore. Where the fuck were YOU!!! Oh yeah, wrong skin color you racist.

Well there are bastards right here on the Forum that have attacked Melania basically calling her a whore. Where the fuck were YOU!!! Oh yeah, wrong skin color you racist.

SHIT HEAD YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ME POST A DAMN THING ABOUT MELANIA, LIKE I SAID COWARDS ATTACK A MAN'S WIFE. NOW RUN TELL THAT.

SHIT HEAD YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ME POST A DAMN THING ABOUT MELANIA, LIKE I SAID COWARDS ATTACK A MAN'S WIFE. NOW RUN TELL THAT.

I never said you did, I said that 'there are bastards' here that have attacked Melina and I wonder where YOU were when they were attacking a man's wife. Apparently she has the wrong skin color for you I guess.

The woman thought nobody was listening when she said this about the flag a million Americans died for, at least: "It's only a damn flag."

That person can take what she gets politically because she was wife to the leader of the free world, and she cursed the American flag. Find another hobby than defending Me-chelle "It's only a damn flag" Obama. Because critiques of her badmouthing this land and its current President is not going to be tolerated for the duration of her miserable America-hating life.

The woman thought nobody was listening when she said this about the flag a million Americans died for, at least: "It's only a damn flag."

That person can take what she gets politically because she was wife to the leader of the free world, and she cursed the American flag. Find another hobby than defending Me-chelle "It's only a damn flag" Obama. Because critiques of her badmouthing this land and its current President is not going to be tolerated for the duration of her miserable America-hating life.
Yep, she/he?, like her hubby, Barry, are anti-American TRASH.

They musta spent that $10 million Barack had at the end of his presidential term. She's under stress because she might not get lobster twice a day anymore. :rolleyes:

I never said you did, I said that 'there are bastards' here that have attacked Melina and I wonder where YOU were when they were attacking a man's wife. Apparently she has the wrong skin color for you I guess.

I haven't seen anyone on this forum attack Melania like you cowards have attacked Michelle Obama.

Horse shit, I can't find any credible source for that bullshit.

What I find amazing is the people who claim to be the most American and patriotic haven't ever done shit, but ride off the coat tails of those who have.

They musta spent that $10 million Barack had at the end of his presidential term. She's under stress because she might not get lobster twice a day anymore. :rolleyes:

Your stinking ass doesn't have a problem with the white folks eating lobster twice a day.

What I find amazing is the people who claim to be the most American and patriotic haven't ever done shit, but ride off the coat tails of those who have.
What I find amazing is the people who claim to read the minds of people who say things they don't like who are not guilty of the above bilge.

Your stinking ass doesn't have a problem with the white folks eating lobster twice a day.
Jive talk all you want. Michelle Obama is under stress and acts on it.

Jive talk all you want. Michelle Obama is under stress and acts on it.

Really, what stress is she under?

Whadja expect from a gal who muttered "It's only a damn flag" to the POTUS backstage.

Matt Drudge defected long ago. I wondered why you couldn't find truthful information at his website anymore.
Yep... you couldn't miss the change when 80-90% of everything he linked to was leftist Trump bashing garbage.

I quit visiting drudge long ago.

Forum List

Back