🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michelle Obama goes abroad bashes America again

Michelle Obama Goes Abroad, Bashes America -- Again (VIDEO)
On November 1oth we reported that since 2017 Matt Drudge and The Drudge Report has gone from staunch Trump supporter to Never-Trump. It’s obvious to everyone. Matt Drudge is pushing for President Trump to be removed from office in a Democrat coup. This makes no sense.

This bitch likes to brag and bashes America the very country that allowed this bitch to be a " 1st lady" she never was one she has no class and is a two-faced bitch!!
This disgusting bitch is an EMBARRASSMENT to America.

On November 1oth we reported that since 2017 Matt Drudge and The Drudge Report has gone from staunch Trump supporter to Never-Trump. It’s obvious to everyone. Matt Drudge is pushing for President Trump to be removed from office in a Democrat coup. This makes no sense.

This bitch likes to brag and bashes America the very country that allowed this bitch to be a " 1st lady" she never was one she has no class and is a two-faced bitch!!

No matter how much you hate it, she was the 44th First Lady deal with it Trump Humper.

No matter how much you hate it, she was the 44th F
Not in my book, because the kenyan was never legally president.

we KNOW the Obamas [ like a lot of blacks ] HATE America:
For the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country.
Michelle Obama Quotes

Sen. Barack Obama's pastor says blacks should not sing "God Bless America" but "God damn America."
Obama's Pastor: God Damn America, U.S. to Blame for 9/11
undeniable--undeniable!!

You know a lot of white folks {like Trump} are fake ass patriots.
well, that doesn't refute my post
WTF are you yakking about, anyway?
Superbrutha is pissy today because he cares not to face reality and the truth. He's about to put himself on my ignore list.

according to my information;

sane and rational people on this board do NOT put people on "ignore"

it seems that conservatives are the only ones who regularly put people on ignore.

apparently if you are sane and rational conservatives put you on ignore....
NOW I put you on ignore !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not in my book, and the kenyan was never legally president either.

I respect your opinion.

I have a similar opinion of trump.

he cheated to win

the russians helped him cheat

he is NOT a legitimate president.

Fuck your book.

here's my white power sign:
d3d07a58a8f3fd3a22e3dc1f3c216cb9_400x400.jpeg

No this is your white power sign:

hqdefault.jpg
I LOVE IT !!!!
and I LOVE your name= Superbad Brutha ..we be bruthas mofo--I hear you! Amen Brutha

You know a lot of white folks {like Trump} are fake ass patriots.
What's an "ass patriot?" Is that like a faggot, like you?

Hit dog will holla, here is a Trump Humpin POS.
Sorry, Sambo... I don't speak ghetto.

I know you are sorry Fuck Boy tell us something we don't know.
Who's "us?" You got an old dry turd in your pocket?

I respect your opinion.

he cheated to win

We have proof the kenyan obama was born in Kenya, including his grandmother that was present.

There's not one single shred of evidence that President Trump did any of the crap you stated.

You're opinion is lies, and deserves no such respect in return.

Fuck your book.
So you like to fuck books now... ok... that's a pretty strange fetish...

I respect your opinion.

he cheated to win

We have proof the kenyan obama was born in Kenya, including his grandmother that was present.

There's not one single shred of evidence that President Trump did any of the crap you stated.

Does your pension get you mental health help as well ?

Fuck your book.
So you like to fuck books now... ok... that's a pretty strange fetish...

fk book omfg g.d you thanks you just about made me piss myself bahahah!!

I respect your opinion.

he cheated to win

Does your pension get you mental health help as well ?
Did you clear up that case of oral herpes you got from your butt buddy?

I respect your opinion.

he cheated to win

You're opinion is lies and nonsense. You are obviously a deranged conservative piece of shit. You are rotten and you smell bad. Your ignorance and stupidity deserve no respect.

You are scum

filthy
disgusting
deplorable

so you may now go fuck a dog you stinking rotten freedom hating fascist piece of garbage.

She's just another racist divider like her husband. They MUST perpetuate racism, and the victim mentality so Government has step in EVEN MORE to "fix" it, which it never does because it wants to GROW so never fixes anything. War on drugs, war on poverty, war on terror, etc. Never fixes anything just GROWS government, dependency and control.

I respect your opinion.

he cheated to win

You're opinion is lies and nonsense. You are obviously a deranged conservative piece of shit. You are rotten and you smell bad. Your ignorance and stupidity deserve no respect.

You are scum

filthy
disgusting
deplorable

so you may now go fuck a dog you stinking rotten freedom hating fascist piece of garbage.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Didn't take much to TRIGGER you, little snowflake... better head for your SAFE SPACE and get out the coloring books and PLAY DOUGH.

Forum List

Back