🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michelle Obama goes abroad bashes America again

here's my white power sign:
d3d07a58a8f3fd3a22e3dc1f3c216cb9_400x400.jpeg

No this is your white power sign:

hqdefault.jpg
I LOVE IT !!!!
and I LOVE your name= Superbad Brutha ..we be bruthas mofo--I hear you! Amen Brutha

MAWA.

She's just another racist divider like her husband. They MUST perpetuate racism, and the victim mentality so Government has step in EVEN MORE to "fix" it, which it never does because it wants to GROW so never fixes anything. War on drugs, war on poverty, war on terror, etc. Never fixes anything just GROWS government, dependency and control.

Just curious, how smaller has Govmint gotten since Trump took office?

You know a lot of white folks {like Trump} are fake ass patriots.
What's an "ass patriot?" Is that like a faggot, like you?

Hit dog will holla, here is a Trump Humpin POS.
Sorry, Sambo... I don't speak ghetto.

I know you are sorry Fuck Boy tell us something we don't know.
Who's "us?" You got an old dry turd in your pocket?

You probably are an old dry turd longing for the Good Ole Days.

Before I say this... to be clear, IMO Obama was one of the worst Presidents in our history. He was through and through a corporatist, globalist and elitist.
Having said that, I saw nothing in this video that "bashed America" per say.
As with almost all blacks, she dismisses the role they themselves play in race issues and insinuates that it is a problem whites need to resolve... they are innocent victims. 100% true 30 years ago and before, not true for quite some time now.
But I saw no bashing of America.

She's just another racist divider like her husband. They MUST perpetuate racism, and the victim mentality so Government has step in EVEN MORE to "fix" it, which it never does because it wants to GROW so never fixes anything. War on drugs, war on poverty, war on terror, etc. Never fixes anything just GROWS government, dependency and control.

Well, seeing as he cut a whole ton of over reaching regulations and E.O.s the kenyan imposed on America killing our economy, I'd say it's gotten smaller some. Not a whole lot, but smaller than it was when the muslim was illegally squatting in the white house.

it will get REALLY small when conservatives

1. stop legalizing pot and go back to waging war on pot smokers
2. stop legitimizing homosexuality and go back to arresting them
3. ban and and criminalize all LIBERAL thought and ideas
4. create laws denying NON-christians rights.

cus nothing says "SMALLER GOVERNMENT" like LOTS OF LAWS!

Well, seeing as he cut a whole ton of over reaching regulations and E.O.s the kenyan imposed on America killing our economy, I'd say it's gotten smaller some. Not a whole lot, but smaller than it was when the muslim was illegally squatting in the white house.

How much smaller has the Govmint gotten since he took office, don't give me the right wing talking points.

What's an "ass patriot?" Is that like a faggot, like you?

Hit dog will holla, here is a Trump Humpin POS.
Sorry, Sambo... I don't speak ghetto.

I know you are sorry Fuck Boy tell us something we don't know.
Who's "us?" You got an old dry turd in your pocket?

You probably are an old dry turd longing for the Good Ole Days.
They call them, "the good ole days" for a reason.

How much smaller has the Govmint gotten since he took office, don't give me the right wing talking points.
I just answered you. If you're too stupid to understand what I said, or you're too brain washed to comprehend anything anti leftist, that's not my problem, it's your's.

Before I say this... to be clear, IMO Obama was one of the worst Presidents in our history. He was through and through a corporatist, globalist and elitist.
As with almost all blacks, she dismisses the role they themselves play in race issues and insinuates that it is a problem whites need to resolve... they are innocent victims. 100% true 30 years ago and before, not true for quite some time now.

…..and you think Trump is one of the best Presidents in our history. :abgg2q.jpg:

I just answered you. If you're too stupid to understand what I said, or your too brain washed to comprehend anything anti leftist, that's not my problem, it's your's.

Your answer is a right wing talking point. The Govmint hasn't gotten any smaller dumbass that is the correct answer.

So in your opinion, so long as she bashes only WHITE Americans, it's ok.

Is that really what you think?

So in your opinion, so long as she bashes only WHITE Americans, it's ok.

Is that really what you think?
No. I'll await your response in how you arrived as to that is what I said.

I just answered you. If you're too stupid to understand what I said, or your too brain washed to comprehend anything anti leftist, that's not my problem, it's your's.

Your answer is a right wing talking point. The Govmint hasn't gotten any smaller dumbass that is the correct answer.
So Trump cutting and slashing over reaching Hussein regulations and rules didn't shrink the government at all.

Whatever... believe what you want. Your opinion doesn't mean jack shit to me anyway.

…..and you think Trump is one of the best Presidents in our history. :abgg2q.jpg:
No, once again I will await a response as to how you arrived to that.
I'll do you a favor and help you out - you are a partisan hack who puts party before country, and therefore anyone who doesn't tow the party line is 100% for the other party

Forum List

Back