🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michelle Obama goes abroad bashes America again

we KNOW the Obamas [ like a lot of blacks ] HATE America:
For the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country.
Michelle Obama Quotes

Sen. Barack Obama's pastor says blacks should not sing "God Bless America" but "God damn America."
Obama's Pastor: God Damn America, U.S. to Blame for 9/11
undeniable--undeniable!!

You know a lot of white folks {like Trump} are fake ass patriots.
well, that doesn't refute my post
WTF are you yakking about, anyway?

The woman thought nobody was listening when she said this about the flag a million Americans died for, at least: "It's only a damn flag."

That person can take what she gets politically because she was wife to the leader of the free world, and she cursed the American flag. Find another hobby than defending Me-chelle "It's only a damn flag" Obama. Because critiques of her badmouthing this land and its current President is not going to be tolerated for the duration of her miserable America-hating life.
Yep, she/he?, like her hubby, Barry, are anti-American TRASH.
They musta spent that $10 million Barack had at the end of his presidential term. She's under stress because she might not get lobster twice a day anymore. :rolleyes:

Your stinking ass doesn't have a problem with the white folks eating lobster twice a day.
Jive talk all you want. Michelle Obama is under stress and acts on it.

Really, what stress is she under?
A husband who used political power to unseat a sitting American President. She knows what he did and likely since she has lawyer training, she know his future could contain time behind the slammer. That would stress any lawyer wife.

.......plain and simple--blacks hate America.....they are CONSTANTLY complaining about it--be it fake police brutality to fake discrimination/etc

Michelle Obama Quotes

Sen. Barack Obama's pastor says blacks should not sing "God Bless America" but "God damn America."
undeniable--undeniable!!

Superbrutha is pissy today because he cares not to face reality and the truth. He's about to put himself on my ignore list.

.......plain and simple--blacks hate America.....they are CONSTANTLY complaining about it--be it fake police brutality to fake discrimination/etc
Well, why shouldn't they? For generations all that squawking got them free money from the giv-a-mint. Due to the national debt going through the roof, that door is closing, and we're going to hear a little squawking before reality sets in: in this country, you get what you earn.

Michelle Obama Goes Abroad, Bashes America -- Again (VIDEO)
On November 1oth we reported that since 2017 Matt Drudge and The Drudge Report has gone from staunch Trump supporter to Never-Trump. It’s obvious to everyone. Matt Drudge is pushing for President Trump to be removed from office in a Democrat coup. This makes no sense.

This bitch likes to brag and bashes America the very country that allowed this bitch to be a " 1st lady" she never was one she has no class and is a two-faced bitch!!
How many other countries ever had a born in Kenya POTUS and a crossdresser "First Lady"?

Well we know America is full of racist cowards, only a coward would attack a man's wife.

It's a shame how stupid you fkrs really are. You can't even tell it's being done to you and it isn't TRUMP either loser he's trying to UNDO all of this why do you think your idiots have you believing he's the worst on the planet. We are waking up and only the really pathetic low IQ losers still hang onto their fantasy world bastard Obama that bitch could care less about any o you you retarded dumb fk.

53034598_767420700289775_8555741983694389248_n.jpg

Michelle Obama Goes Abroad, Bashes America -- Again (VIDEO)
On November 1oth we reported that since 2017 Matt Drudge and The Drudge Report has gone from staunch Trump supporter to Never-Trump. It’s obvious to everyone. Matt Drudge is pushing for President Trump to be removed from office in a Democrat coup. This makes no sense.

This bitch likes to brag and bashes America the very country that allowed this bitch to be a " 1st lady" she never was one she has no class and is a two-faced bitch!!
How many other countries ever had a born in Kenya POTUS and a crossdresser "First Lady"?

Well we know America is full of racist cowards, only a coward would attack a man's wife.

Well there are bastards right here on the Forum that have attacked Melania basically calling her a whore. Where the fuck were YOU!!! Oh yeah, wrong skin color you racist.

SHIT HEAD YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ME POST A DAMN THING ABOUT MELANIA, LIKE I SAID COWARDS ATTACK A MAN'S WIFE. NOW RUN TELL THAT.

the bitch thinks your a slave asshoole wake up
50835183_747221005643078_2418670618963607552_o.jpg

It's a shame how stupid you fkrs really are. You can't even tell it's being done to you and it isn't TRUMP either loser he's trying to UNDO all of this why do you think your idiots have you believing he's the worst on the planet. We are waking up and only the really pathetic low IQ losers still hang onto their fantasy world bastard Obama that bitch could care less about any o you you retarded dumb fk.

53034598_767420700289775_8555741983694389248_n.jpg
That's an awful strange picture of Hitler. Eyes, nose, mouth, they all look... off... looks like a someone was using a double...

Yep, she/he?, like her hubby, Barry, are anti-American TRASH.
They musta spent that $10 million Barack had at the end of his presidential term. She's under stress because she might not get lobster twice a day anymore. :rolleyes:

Your stinking ass doesn't have a problem with the white folks eating lobster twice a day.
Jive talk all you want. Michelle Obama is under stress and acts on it.

Really, what stress is she under?
A husband who used political power to unseat a sitting American President. She knows what he did and likely since she has lawyer training, she know his future could contain time behind the slammer. That would stress any lawyer wife.

That is nothing but Trump Humpin bullshit, Pres Obama isn't going no where near a jail.

Mooch is just continuing the America apology and bashing campaign started by her anti-American hubby 10 years ago.
They are rallying Democrats around the world to stand up to America and take it down. America is the devil.
I think Moochella is angry because her Husband ordered FBI and CIA people to frame President Trump when he was a candidate. She's afraid they will get him on abuse of power and her fairy tale will be over.
She is probably hiding over seas and will go on the run if the hammer drops.

nothing more enjoyable than sissyboy conservative snowflakes going on the internet and acting tough.

Michelle Obama Quotes

undeniable--undeniable!!

Superbrutha is pissy today because he cares not to face reality and the truth. He's about to put himself on my ignore list.

Fuck your ignore list, it is Trump Humpers who are in denial of the truth and reality. As long as hr pushes MAWA you don't give a damn what he does or what laws he breaks.

Michelle Obama Quotes

undeniable--undeniable!!

according to my information;

sane and rational people on this board do NOT put people on "ignore"

it seems that conservatives are the only ones who regularly put people on ignore.

apparently if you are sane and rational conservatives put you on ignore....

Forum List

Back