🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michelle Obama goes abroad bashes America again

Before I say this... to be clear, IMO Obama was one of the worst Presidents in our history. He was through and through a corporatist, globalist and elitist.
Having said that, I saw nothing in this video that "bashed America" per say.
As with almost all blacks, she dismisses the role they themselves play in race issues and insinuates that it is a problem whites need to resolve... they are innocent victims. 100% true 30 years ago and before, not true for quite some time now.
But I saw no bashing of America.
So in your opinion, so long as she bashes only WHITE Americans, it's ok.

Is that really what you think?
No. I'll await your response in how you arrived as to that is what I said.
You're going to have a long wait, because you already got my response.

Little Trumpsters are still butt hurt because Michelle Obama is so admired, she is not only the most admired woman in the US, but she is also the most admired woman in the world.
Whereas, Melania Trump rates the third most admired in the US and 19th in the world.
You haters,,,,just have to hate.
Michelle Obama is the world's most admired woman | YouGov

Little Trumpsters are still butt hurt because Michelle Obama is so admired, she is not only the most admired woman in the US, but she is also the most admired woman in the world.
Whereas, Melania Trump rates the third most admired in the US and 19th in the world.
YouGov is owned and operated by the ultra leftist propaganda wing member, the WASHPO, so them making the claim that the obama wookie is the most admired woman in the world is pure LEFTIST BULL CRAP.

Melonia Trump has 50 times the elegance and grace and beauty that the goat herders tranny wife has. Melonia speaks FIVE different languages and is a successful business woman. The dick packin' obama shemale freak isn't even in the same universe with Melonia.

Last edited:
She is a great Ambassador for the US. You are lucky to have her.

YouGov is owned and operated by the ultra leftist propaganda wing member, the WASHPO, so them making the claim that the obama wookie is the most admired woman in the world is pure LEFTIST BULL CRAP.

Melonia Trump has 50 times the elegance and grace and beauty that the goat herders tranny wife has. Melonia speaks FIVE different languages and is a successful business woman. The dick packin' obama shemale freak isn't even in the same universe with Melonia.

^^^^ A blatant LIE!
If it's a lie, it must be a Little Trumpster because that's their thing.:happy-1:
History
YouGov was founded in the UK in May 2000 by Stephan Shakespeare and future MP Nadhim Zahawi, at the time both active in the British Conservative Party. In 2001 they engaged BBC political analyst Peter Kellner, who became chairman, and then from 2007–2016, President.[3][4]

In April 2005, YouGov became a public company listed on the Alternative Investment Market of the London Stock Exchange.[5] Major shareholders of the company are BlackRock and Standard Life Aberdeen.[6]

Stephan Shakespeare has been YouGov's Chief Executive Officer since 2010.[7] Roger Parry has been YouGov's Chairman since 2007.[8] Since Peter Kellner's retirement, its methodology has been overseen by Stanford University professor Doug Rivers.[4]
YouGov - Wikipedia

Just curious, how smaller has Govmint gotten since Trump took office?
Well, seeing as he cut a whole ton of over reaching regulations and E.O.s the kenyan imposed on America killing our economy, I'd say it's gotten smaller some. Not a whole lot, but smaller than it was when the muslim was illegally squatting in the white house.

How much smaller has the Govmint gotten since he took office, don't give me the right wing talking points.
I just answered you. If you're too stupid to understand what I said, or your too brain washed to comprehend anything anti leftist, that's not my problem, it's your's.

Your answer is a right wing talking point. The Govmint hasn't gotten any smaller dumbass that is the correct answer.
So Trump cutting and slashing over reaching Hussein regulations and rules didn't shrink the government at all.

Whatever... believe what you want. Your opinion doesn't mean jack shit to me anyway.

Which specific regulations did he cut? I bet you don't have a clue.

Well we know America is full of racist cowards, only a coward would attack a man's wife.

Well there are bastards right here on the Forum that have attacked Melania basically calling her a whore. Where the fuck were YOU!!! Oh yeah, wrong skin color you racist.

SHIT HEAD YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ME POST A DAMN THING ABOUT MELANIA, LIKE I SAID COWARDS ATTACK A MAN'S WIFE. NOW RUN TELL THAT.
The woman thought nobody was listening when she said this about the flag a million Americans died for, at least: "It's only a damn flag."

That person can take what she gets politically because she was wife to the leader of the free world, and she cursed the American flag. Find another hobby than defending Me-chelle "It's only a damn flag" Obama. Because critiques of her badmouthing this land and its current President is not going to be tolerated for the duration of her miserable America-hating life.
Yep, she/he?, like her hubby, Barry, are anti-American TRASH.
They musta spent that $10 million Barack had at the end of his presidential term. She's under stress because she might not get lobster twice a day anymore. :rolleyes:
Moochelle is so ugly she gotta sneak up on a glass of water to get a drink!

Moochie is an example of the traitorous Marxists who have infected our Republic. She doesn't represent most Americans so, no, she is not a 'great ambassador' she's just the wife of a failed, feckless former Potus.

Moochie is an example of the traitorous Marxists who have infected our Republic. She doesn't represent most Americans so, no, she is not a 'great ambassador' she's just the wife of a failed, feckless former Potus.
Most of the World acknowledges her as a Lady with a lot of class. She portrays an image of the US that is entirely to its credit. I wouldnt expect a racist misogynist to understand that so its ok for you to stand down and have a burger.

Most of the World acknowledges her as a Lady with a lot of class. She portrays an image of the US that is entirely to its credit. I wouldnt expect a racist misogynist to understand that so its ok for you to stand down and have a burger.

Why is it that flaming TDSers can't reply without hurling insults?

Forum List

Back