Michelle Obama speaks of emotional toll...

She looks so pathetic up there giving a speech to graduates then turns it around on all ABOUT HER. and her waaa waa waaa

MY GAWD, I don't know who writes their scripts for them. but they are NOT making them look good. just showing they have no class, and both are suffering from a mental illness, Narcissistic personality disorder

and he is in charge of running country. That should be enough to scare the shit out of us

With the Obamas it is always about them, listen to a speech Barry gives it is "me, me, me, I, I, I".
Just like the Clintons.

Democratic party has gone to shit

The rest of the article paints the picture of someone not whining, why was it not quoted?

In the end, she said, she realized all the negativity was just “noise.

Obama encouraged the graduates of Tuskegee, a historically black university, to overcome adversity and discrimination by staying “true to the most real, most sincere, most authentic parts of yourselves.”

People “will make assumptions about who they think you are based on their limited notion of the world,” she said. “My husband and I know how frustrating that experience can be. We’ve both felt the sting of those daily slights throughout our entire lives. … And all of that is going to be a heavy burden to carry.”

“But,” she said, “those feelings are not an excuse to just throw up our hands and give up. They are not an excuse to lose hope. To succumb to feelings of despair and anger only means that in the end, we lose.”

Context is everything.

Use the link provided? Sheesh

I did, the OP attempts to draw a narrative that the source doesn't follow.

The rest of the article paints the picture of someone not whining, why was it not quoted?

Obama encouraged the graduates of Tuskegee, a historically black university, to overcome adversity and discrimination by staying “true to the most real, most sincere, most authentic parts of yourselves.”

People “will make assumptions about who they think you are based on their limited notion of the world,” she said. “My husband and I know how frustrating that experience can be. We’ve both felt the sting of those daily slights throughout our entire lives. … And all of that is going to be a heavy burden to carry.”

“But,” she said, “those feelings are not an excuse to just throw up our hands and give up. They are not an excuse to lose hope. To succumb to feelings of despair and anger only means that in the end, we lose.”

Context is everything.

You just want something to bitch about, a liberal I presume?

Context is everything.

No to your first part, I just wonder why you took the article out of it's context? It's dishonest.

Yes to the second.

Context is everything.

No to your first part, I just wonder why you took the article out of it's context? It's dishonest.

Yes to the second.

I posted according to USMB rules regarding posting threads. I suggest if you don't like it take it to a mod and stop whining, it's annoying

She looks so pathetic up there giving a speech to graduates then turns it around on all ABOUT HER. and her waaa waa waaa

MY GAWD, I don't know who writes their scripts for them. but they are NOT making them look good. just showing they have no class, and both are suffering from a mental illness, Narcissistic personality disorder

and he is in charge of running country. That should be enough to scare the shit out of us

With the Obamas it is always about them, listen to a speech Barry gives it is "me, me, me, I, I, I".
Just like the Clintons.

Democratic party has gone to shit

yep, back when I first started voting in late 70's, they had the Blue dogs and were pretty stand up. But I've watched them be Infiltrated over the years, with all these nasty progressives who ran out all the good blue dogs. and now you don't have a Democrat party anymore

they need to change their name and stop misleading the people to the: progressive/commie party of the United states

there isn't one thing Democratic in this bunch of nasty ass people in it

an Example, Dirty Harry Reid, the commie Pelsoi, OBAMA, etc

Context is everything.

Yes to the second.

I posted according to USMB rules regarding posting threads. I suggest if you don't like it take it to a mod and stop whining, it's annoying

Rules? Who is talking about rules? I'm talking about you taking the article you posted out of context. I doubt there are rules around that, doesn't mean you didn't do it.

critisized

that is brilliant :lmao: results of an education of a Gvmt. run skool [SIC]

try criticized next time :lmao:

:up_yours:

Wildman

What's your excuse?

You might want to check out the way educated and well traveled people spell various words. I constantly have to dumb down my posts for idiots like you.

They should shut up and go back to picking cotton,

:iagree: don't forget wattamelons .... :lmao:

Learn to spell watermelon.

this presidency marks the first transgender FLOTUS and homosexual POTUS.[/QUOTE]

thank you for exposing the truth......., just this one time. :up:

:up_yours:

Then learn how to use the quote function.

:asshole:

Yes to the second.

Rules? Who is talking about rules? I'm talking about you taking the article you posted out of context. I doubt there are rules around that, doesn't mean you didn't do it.

Go away you hysterical moon bat

Yes to the second.

There is nothing to get hysterical about, calm down. I'm simply pointing that your source doesn't back your OP. Nothing more, nothing less.

Context is everything.

Yes to the second.

This isn't the first time you have posted out of context in order to misrepresent actual content.

Why don't you just own up to what you did?

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

The one that grates me and makes me ill, Is when he talks of our military and calls it, HIS military. the puke couldn't even take the damn time to learn how to Pronounce, Corpsman .

I've never dislike a President like I do this one. In fact I feel he is a danger to us, and I've never felt that before with any of the others I've lived under.

Yes to the second.

There is nothing to get hysterical about, calm down. I'm simply pointing that your source doesn't back your OP. Nothing more, nothing less.

Calm down? You're the one running around with your hands up screaming "out of context!". The link to the article was provided, now sit down and shut up, you're now past annoying and flirting with ignored

Yes to the second.

That happens a lot around here. You would think that if they had a valid point they wouldnt have to lie or "translate" but...that just shows their point is bogus

Context is everything.
Maybe because nobody but a stupid liberal would buy her crybaby routine. You think the obamas have suffered in this country? They've lived a charmed life by most people on Earth's standards. Including US standards.
I think the Obama's consider themselves pretty lucky. That doesn't mean they haven't faced adversity and overcome it. But, go ahead and get your hate on, the message Michelle Obama was giving was a positive one.
I didn't post any hate, you're just a stupid asshole that can't counter the point. What adversity have they personally overcome? Her complaints look very minor compared to what most people face. You deal with more than that on a daily basis running a business, she wouldn't have lasted a month if she's that frail emotionally.
You appear to ooze hate/negativity. And then you follow that up with "just a stupid asshole", nice, you're nothing but candy cane dreams and unicorn farts.

In the meantime, Michelle's speech covers exactly what she is talking about. Why do you need me to explain it to you?
No one needs anything from you. You're just an asshole on the internet that can't articulate a substantive response. She hasn't struggled a fraction of what I have in life, like many (most?) others.

The obamas telling people how they need to overcome unfairness is like listening to a blind man explain color theory.

Yes to the second.

Calm down? You're the one running around with your hands up screaming "out of context!". The link to the article was provided, now sit down and shut up, you're now past annoying and flirting with ignored

Is that your defense for saying the link says something that it doesnt? Calm down?

Forum List

Back