Michelle Obama's speech has been the best one so far.

R

rdean

I admit, I haven't watched all the speeches. Two out of three hardly mention Donald Trump and two thirds talked about almost nothing besides Hillary Clinton.

On the night they were supposed to talk about jobs, they only talked Hillary Clinton.

On the night they talked about foreign policy, all they did was scare people and talk about Hillary Clinton.

And not everyone has endorsed Trump. The lady Astronaut didn't. The son of JFK's killer didn't.

In fact, the speech I liked the best was the one that plagiarized Michelle Obama.

You just wait for Trump's "Ein volk, ein reich, ein Trump!" speech tonight.

Well, Mussolini said "I will make Italy great again"......Do I detect a bit of plagiarizing by the Trumpster?

Trump will probably make them all stand up and raise their right hands to the square and repeat:

"Ich schwure, bei Gott in dem Himmel, diesen heiligen Eid, dass ich dem Fuhrer des Amerikanishen Reiches und Volkes, Adolf Trump, dem Oberbefehishaber der Wehrmach, unbedingten Gehorsam leisten!"

Can't wait to see it.

I usually turn off the volume whenever Trump The Chump comes onto the tv.

If an online discussion goes on long enough, sooner or later someone will compare someone or something to Hitler. Bank it

If an online discussion goes on long enough, sooner or later someone will compare someone or something to Hitler. Bank it
I don't know where people get these ideas from:

Snapshot_42_1.png

Donald_Trump_2016_rtr_img-1440x756.jpg

650x366

I
Trump will probably make them all stand up and raise their right hands to the square and repeat:

"Ich schwure, bei Gott in dem Himmel, diesen heiligen Eid, dass ich dem Fuhrer des Amerikanishen Reiches und Volkes, Adolf Trump, dem Oberbefehishaber der Wehrmach, unbedingten Gehorsam leisten!"

Can't wait to see it.

I usually turn off the volume whenever Trump The Chump comes onto the tv.

I do that with Trump, Hillary, Obama, and Bill

Forum List

Back