Michigan about to be lost to republicans for a generation

I love graphs and charts from the left. Five for five on this thread alone. lol

Don't hate me cause I'm correct, hate me because you need an object of your rage.
you have already proven that your ability for reading comprehension is sorely lacking. apparently provide evidence and proof to support claims is no longer a requirement for argument and debate. maybe you should look that up. you morons on the right again and again refuse to comprehend basic math and reasoning skills.

More importantly, how does a union have anything to do with it. That is what the thread is about.

Don't hate me cause I'm correct, hate me because you need an object of your rage.
you have already proven that your ability for reading comprehension is sorely lacking. apparently provide evidence and proof to support claims is no longer a requirement for argument and debate. maybe you should look that up. you morons on the right again and again refuse to comprehend basic math and reasoning skills.

You can't even read graphs. We didn't bring them here, you did. We just used them to show you that it doesn't say what you thought it did. In fact, it shows Obama has a worse record. As usual, you don't let facts get in your way.

You didn't comprehend what median means. Don't say you do, because you clearly substituted average in your posting.

More importantly, how does a union have anything to do with it. That is what the thread is about.
youre just too stupid and ignorant arent you?

unions have been proven to increase wages for the middle class. are you really this dumb that you dont understand this?

when unions were 30% of all workers, the middle class was stronger and acquired more wealth. as the right attempts to force through legislation that weakens and hopes to eliminate unions middle class wages fall. if you your too dumb to understand the evidence that supports this, well then you have no one to blame but yourself.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/frederi...-while-paying-its-auto-workers-twice-as-much/

Last edited:

You can't even read graphs. We didn't bring them here, you did. We just used them to show you that it doesn't say what you thought it did. In fact, it shows Obama has a worse record. As usual, you don't let facts get in your way.

You didn't comprehend what median means. Don't say you do, because you clearly substituted average in your posting.
Obama is not part of the argument you hack you brought this up, the graphs simply show that middle class median household income is declining. now relate that back to declining union membership. you may need to adjust your tin foil hat for all this to happen.

Obama is not part of the argument you hack you brought this up, the graphs simply show that middle class median household income is declining. now relate that back to declining union membership. you may need to adjust your tin foil hat for all this to happen.

Pay attention. Obama wants to tax the rich as a solution to the median income of the middle class. YOU want to credit unions with the ability to grant higher incomes. Saying X did this and Y did that, so its the cause simply isn't science or statistical analysis.

i made no such claim. trying your reading comprehension again.

Did you not claim that the middle class is seeing shrinking or stagnant wages for the last X years? Did you not post a graph showing median household income to support this claim? Do you admit that the graph does not support your claim?

i did state the fact that middle class wages are decreasing (see graph). i didnt not make the claim that middle class household size is decreasing as you suggest. this was posted by you in a post 246 you feeble minded idiot.
you also posted the claim that middle class household wages affected by "junior" living the basement. which would be contrary to your claim that household size is shrinking. you cant even keep a consistent argument.

how does the chart not reflect declining middle class wages?

OK, if you are claiming that middle class wages are decreasing then you are completely wrong and your charts show no such thing.
Are you ready to admit that?

How awful that people be given the freedom to choose for themselves if union membership is right for them.

They already have that freedom. Don't want to join a union? Don't look for work at a union shop.

Its that simple.

Pay attention. Obama wants to tax the rich as a solution to the median income of the middle class. YOU want to credit unions with the ability to grant higher incomes. Saying X did this and Y did that, so its the cause simply isn't science or statistical analysis.
again, Obama and taxes are not part of this debate. try to stay on the top.

and yes unions have been proven to increase middle class wages. if you are too dumb to comprehend facts, it wont matter how much evidence i post.

Its pretty obvious you can get a better deal when you collectively bargain, that applies to both the buyer and seller sides of every transaction.

Did you not claim that the middle class is seeing shrinking or stagnant wages for the last X years? Did you not post a graph showing median household income to support this claim? Do you admit that the graph does not support your claim?

i did state the fact that middle class wages are decreasing (see graph). i didnt not make the claim that middle class household size is decreasing as you suggest. this was posted by you in a post 246 you feeble minded idiot.
you also posted the claim that middle class household wages affected by "junior" living the basement. which would be contrary to your claim that household size is shrinking. you cant even keep a consistent argument.

how does the chart not reflect declining middle class wages?

OK, if you are claiming that middle class wages are decreasing then you are completely wrong and your charts show no such thing.
Are you ready to admit that?
slide_248050_1459701_free.jpg

really, middle class wages arent declining? are your visual comprehension skills that bad?

again, Obama and taxes are not part of this debate. try to stay on the top.

and yes unions have been proven to increase middle class wages. if you are too dumb to comprehend facts, it wont matter how much evidence i post.

You have made a claim and nothing more. No evidence of your position has been given by you to date.

You can easily make a better case that as we increase the number of college graduates in the US, middle class wages fall.

You can easily make a better case that as we increase the number of college graduates in the US, middle class wages fall.
post evidence to support your claim.

ive posted evidence, but here is more if you can comprehend it.

States with Stronger Unions Have Stronger Middle Classes | Center for American Progress

New Census Bureau data on state incomes released yesterday show just how important unions are to creating a strong middle class. An update to an analysis in our April 2011 report, “How Unions Make the Middle Class,” finds that a 10-percentage-point increase in the unionization rate would boost the average annual income for middle-class households—unionized or not—by $1,501 a year. Ensuring the United States has a strong middle class is critical, as the middle class is the engine of economic growth.
Unions strengthen the middle class by advocating for workers both in the workplace and in our democracy. Organized labor not only fights for higher wages and better benefits at work but it also makes democracy work for the middle class and advocates for policies that boost the middle class as a whole. As the new Census data make clear, stronger unions create a strong middle class not only at the national level but at the state level, as well.

States with Stronger Unions Have Stronger Middle Classes | Center for American Progress

New Census Bureau data on state incomes released yesterday show just how important unions are to creating a strong middle class. An update to an analysis in our April 2011 report, “How Unions Make the Middle Class,” finds that a 10-percentage-point increase in the unionization rate would boost the average annual income for middle-class households—unionized or not—by $1,501 a year. Ensuring the United States has a strong middle class is critical, as the middle class is the engine of economic growth.
Unions strengthen the middle class by advocating for workers both in the workplace and in our democracy. Organized labor not only fights for higher wages and better benefits at work but it also makes democracy work for the middle class and advocates for policies that boost the middle class as a whole. As the new Census data make clear, stronger unions create a strong middle class not only at the national level but at the state level, as well.

No disrespect, Leftie...but the Center for American Progress puts out some of the most biased material out there. You'd be hard pressed to find ANY site that's more slanted in it's appraisal of what's going on in the world.

How awful that people be given the freedom to choose for themselves if union membership is right for them.

They already have that freedom. Don't want to join a union? Don't look for work at a union shop.

Its that simple.

So if you work at a shop that becomes unionized you should be forced to pay dues...or leave?
when a shop is looking to become a union shop the employees of that shop have a say in whether that happens. if it is in the best interest of the overall workers, it becomes majority rule.

however, as i have already posted Unions produce higher wages on average when compared to non union members. so why would a worker vote against his own interest? if unionizing a shop will lead to more money in their pocket, then whey would they vote against it?

No disrespect, Leftie...but the Center for American Progress puts out some of the most biased material out there. You'd be hard pressed to find ANY site that's more slanted in it's appraisal of what's going on in the world.
the information is simply being reposted by them. the actual data comes from the Census Bureau.

New Census Bureau data on state incomes released yesterday show just how important unions are to creating a strong middle class.

MadlandStateUnions.jpg

Forum List

Back