Migrant kids outperform local kids

In rural Mexico, once kids get adult bodies, they are expected to work, not play around in school. Feeding the family is more important. It's hard to get some Mexican families to value that upper level of high school education. At 16, the pressure is really on. Not for all kids, but for a lot.

The one's who are dropping out aren't doing so to go to work......

Wrong.

Nope...Go drive through the east side of Houston ......

I don't need to. I drive to work everyday.

Whats that have to do with it?

I drive to work at a -very- urban school district and work with young people you look at out the windows of your car (it seems).

The one's who are dropping out aren't doing so to go to work......

Wrong.

I drive to work at a -very- urban school district and work with young people you look at out the windows of your car (it seems).

Yeah those kids covered in gang tatts hanging out on porches and street corners are just getting ready for work.

Yeah those kids covered in gang tatts hanging out on porches and street corners are just getting ready for work.

What kids? How old are these 'kids'? Ever spoken to one before crouching down behind your steering wheel and driving off in a sweaty panic?

What kids? How old are these 'kids'? Ever spoken to one before crouching down behind your steering wheel and driving off in a sweaty panic?

I always carried when going to that side of town.
And it was pretty obvious they should have been in school.

YOU have admitted you don't know what you are talking about, fool.

Your position that personal experience is required to have a position on an issue is utterly absurd.

Only an illogical fool like you would insist that ZERO actual experience, thoughtless stereotypes, and skimming part of a magazine article conveys more credibility than vast amounts of lived experience. Find some britches that fit.

Nice moving of the goal posts AND strawman.

How about this, instead of spending all of your time and energy looking for justifications to avoid defending your position based on it's merits, why don't you start making your case for your position based on it's merits?

I always carried when going to that side of town......

Sounds like you didn't carry anything between your legs.

Thats a stupid place to carry a pistol.

........ why don't you start making your case for your position based on it's merits?

My case is that YOU unilaterally declaring the lives of billions of people "shitty" based on nothing but stereotypes and your own ignorance is illogical.

It's funny, I remember when that old man got beaten almost to death when he told the high school kids to get off his car.

All the libs were like, "it was his own fault for getting in their face when he had no street cred. He should have been more careful".

But now someone who is normally wary of street punks, and rightfully so, and he is ridiculed for being cautious around dangerous animals.

........ why don't you start making your case for your position based on it's merits?

My case is that YOU unilaterally declaring the lives of billions of people "shitty" based on nothing but stereotypes and your own ignorance is illogical.

No, that was your rationalization/strawman for not making your case the increased competition in school thanks to more asians is good.

No, that was your rationalization/strawman for not making your case the increased competition in school thanks to more asians is good.

Do you deny "unilaterally declaring the lives of billions of people "shitty" based on nothing but stereotypes and your own ignorance"?

Do you deny "unilaterally declaring the lives of billions of people "shitty" based on nothing but stereotypes and your own ignorance"?

Yes. That is nothing but your self serving spin.

Note how you are still running aware from any discussion of your initial position.

Did you go looking data to support your initial argument, that the UK has benefited from the increased competition and discover that you were wrong?

I do not want America to change to be more like high pressure East Asian countries, with their shitty childhoods and high rates of suicide.

Yes. That is nothing but your self serving spin.....

So, you didn't say:

I do not want America to change to be more like high pressure East Asian countries, with their shitty childhoods ....
?

Fucking liar.

It's funny, I remember when that old man got beaten almost to death when he told the high school kids to get off his car.

All the libs were like, "it was his own fault for getting in their face when he had no street cred. He should have been more careful".

But now someone who is normally wary of street punks, and rightfully so, and he is ridiculed for being cautious around dangerous animals.

He was talking about people, not animals. Are you advocating for cowardice now?

I do not want America to change to be more like high pressure East Asian countries, with their shitty childhoods and high rates of suicide.

So, you didn't say:

I do not want America to change to be more like high pressure East Asian countries, with their shitty childhoods ....
?

Fucking liar.

Calm yourself.

My opinion is not based on "nothing but stereotypes and your own ignorance."

And my point stands. You've done nothing to actually attack that point, other than supply some personal anecdotes and make a lot of crazy claims, like I can't have an opinion about something without personal experience.

And as I said, your normal hysteria and dishonesty really make it hard to consider your personal anecdotes as highly credible.

You certainly have NOT posted anything to demonstrate ANY benefit to the UK or UK citizens from this increased competition.

Which is what would really make your case. And challenge mine.

"Children" who would beat an older man nearly to death because he told them to get off his car, imo, can reasonable be called animals.

Being careful and/or taking steps to protect one's self from dangerous animals is not cowardice.

This is one of those example of dishonesty that robs your anecdotes of credibility I spoke of earlier.

So, you didn't say:

?

Fucking liar.

Calm yourself.......

Tell the truth, are the words quoted above yours or not?

"Children" who would beat an older man nearly to death because he told them to get off his car, imo, can reasonable be called animals........

Neither he nor you know (of course) that the people he drove past in fear would do such a thing. Why are you so hostile toward logic?

So, you didn't say:

?

Fucking liar.

Calm yourself.......

Tell the truth, are the words quoted above yours or not?

Now you are being a dick.

I honestly and seriously addressed that in the portion of my post that you cut.

55626041.jpg

Forum List

Back