Mike Huckabee: Obama Marching Israelis 'To The Door Of The Oven'

Last edited:
I never realized Huckabee was such a fan of Godwin

Mike Huckabee Don t Evoke the Holocaust to Disagree With Iran Deal

snopes.com Mike Huckabee s Son Killed a Dog

Hypocrite Mike Huckabee Criticized Obama s Parenting But Supports Molester Josh Duggar

Huckabee's hatred of Obama knows no bounds. We see that from many racists. They seem nice until they are set off under the right circumstances. Huckabee just assumed Israel would support him.

Poll US Jews more likely to back Iran deal than non-Jews - Diaspora - Jerusalem Post

The Los Angeles Jewish Journal poll published Thursday shows 49 percent of American Jews support the deal and 31 percent oppose it.

Similarly, 53 percent of Jewish Americans polled want Congress to allow the deal to go ahead, while 35 percent want Congress to stop the deal.

-------------------

I say listen to the Jews.

already posted, try search before you call others an asshole:eusa_naughty:
already posted, try search before you call others an asshole:eusa_naughty:

Ok, I search and then I"ll be back to call you an asshole.

PS: Asshole, you must have an HO for the Huckster.
Although, who could resist a fat guy in a cheap suit jammin' on stage with Ted Nugent to a song about a pussy.
Funny.

"This president’s foreign policy is the most feckless in American history."

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee (R) on Saturday invoked the specter of the Holocaust to criticize President Barack Obama for his decision to negotiate with Iran over its nuclear program.

“This president’s foreign policy is the most feckless in American history. It is so naive that he would trust the Iranians. By doing so, he will take the Israelis and march them to the door of the oven," Huckabee said in an interview with Breitbart News.

The presidential contender, a social conservative who is seen favorably by Republican voters, has promised to rescind the deal with Iran on his first day in office.

"This is the most idiotic thing, this Iran deal. It should be rejected by both Democrats and Republicans in Congress and by the American people. I read the whole deal. We gave away the whole store. It’s got to be stopped," he said in the interview.

Well, that should excite the right-wing base. Huckabee sure knows how to turn a phrase.
Eh it pisses off the religious right then it MUST be good for the country....that's true in 90% of the cases.
Somewhat true, but the Israelis won't go quietly. Israelis are very strong tough People. Many may hate em, but they have to admit they are bad asses. Push em too far, and there will be annihilation.
Yeah we have seen how bad ass they are when it comes to rock throwing kids and old men and women! Or how about peace activists in front of bulldozers..

Don't push em. You may not like where it takes you. Israel doesn't play.
Oh I hope they are pushed. Israel needs a good ass kicking and hopefully it brings about their destruction.

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee (R) on Saturday invoked the specter of the Holocaust to criticize President Barack Obama for his decision to negotiate with Iran over its nuclear program.

“This president’s foreign policy is the most feckless in American history. It is so naive that he would trust the Iranians. By doing so, he will take the Israelis and march them to the door of the oven," Huckabee said in an interview with Breitbart News.

The presidential contender, a social conservative who is seen favorably by Republican voters, has promised to rescind the deal with Iran on his first day in office.

"This is the most idiotic thing, this Iran deal. It should be rejected by both Democrats and Republicans in Congress and by the American people. I read the whole deal. We gave away the whole store. It’s got to be stopped," he said in the interview.

Well, that should excite the right-wing base. Huckabee sure knows how to turn a phrase.
Eh it pisses off the religious right then it MUST be good for the country....that's true in 90% of the cases.
Somewhat true, but the Israelis won't go quietly. Israelis are very strong tough People. Many may hate em, but they have to admit they are bad asses. Push em too far, and there will be annihilation.
Yeah we have seen how bad ass they are when it comes to rock throwing kids and old men and women! Or how about peace activists in front of bulldozers..

I have nothing against Jews in general - but I have great disdain for Nutanyahoo and his NaziCon government. I get tired of hearing the whining - as though the world revolves around them. Israel is just a pissant squatter nation in the middle of Arab nations. We send them almost $4 billion per year in aid - while we have hungry children here in America.

I have nothing against Jews - but I have great disdain for Nutanyahoo and his NaziCon government. I get tired of hearing the whining - as though the world revolves around them. Israel is just a pissant squatter nation in the middle of Arab nations. We send them almost $4 billion per year in aid - while we have hungry children here in America.

The United Nations set up Israel in the Jewish homeland.

They are not squatters. That is their homeland. The Arabs took over after centuries of the Jews being expelled from or fleeing their land. The Romans and Babylon were the worst of the oppressors.

Oh I hope they are pushed. Israel needs a good ass kicking and hopefully it brings about their destruction.

Not gonna happen. When pushed, Israel will annihilate. Won't be a pretty picture. It's not bound by the PC rules the American Military is. I would advise leaving Israel alone.

I have nothing against Jews in general - but I have great disdain for Nutanyahoo and his NaziCon government. I get tired of hearing the whining - as though the world revolves around them. Israel is just a pissant squatter nation in the middle of Arab nations. We send them almost $4 billion per year in aid - while we have hungry children here in America.

No offense, but you do sound a bit hateful & racist. Israel is there to stay. You folks gotta start dealing with that. There won't be a 'Holocaust II' sequel. It just ain't gonna happen.

What about the Palestinians?

Dr. Ghada Karmi’s latest book Married to Another Man: Israel’s Dilemma in Palestine opens with the problem European Zionists faced over a century ago when they first mooted the idea of a Jewish state in Palestine. They found then that there was already a well-established Palestinian society existing in the land they wished to claim as their own. Hence the message sent back to Vienna by the two rabbis who made the discovery: “The bride is beautiful, but she is married to another man.”

Book review: Married to Another Man - The Electronic Intifada

Vanishing the Palestinians

FourMaps2.png

A Synopsis of the Israel Palestine Conflict

Not gonna happen. When pushed, Israel will annihilate. Won't be a pretty picture. It's not bound by the PC rules the American Military is. I would advise leaving Israel alone.
Nothing lasts forever. They are surrounded by MILLIONS of Muslims....Israel won't be around when I bite the dust.

Nothing lasts forever. They are surrounded by MILLIONS of Muslims....Israel won't be around when I bite the dust.

You'll be proven wrong. Israel is there to stay. Even after the mushroom cloud dust settles, the Jews will be there. They're incredibly smart & adaptive people.

Forum List

Back