Mike Lindell says “300 Million” are Going to Jail for Election Fraud

Texas Audit Finds Over 11,000 Potential Non Citizens ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If in Texas of all States, imagine what the real case(numbers) might be in the many Blue States ....
So Trump didn't win Texas

Cool ..

No more elections. Instill whomever you want as king as worship him accordingly. But I will not conform to your ideals and you will be forced to deal with those of us who won't buy into a single thing either party represents. And you will have to respect that. We will leave you alone and you will leave us alone.
Cool... don't vote...

And if you are really standing on your beliefs and not just talking shit online, don't pay taxes either

So Trump didn't win Texas

Cool ..
Great to see where your priorities are.

Doesn't matter if Trump won Texas or not, based on one current example of voter fraud. What matters is that there is a developing case of fraud of at least one form and this may be the tip of the iceberg for other forms and in other states.

i.e our so-called flawless and foul-proof election system is neither.

As Stalin said, "Doesn't matter whom the people vote for, what matters is whom counts the "votes".

I'm normally against tax increases, but for this I'll pay my fair share of taxes to get new prisons built for these election criminals.
So you actually want a government, but only when it specifically benefits you and your own personal goals. How fucking juvenile and superficial of you.

He never said that. Some A-hole from Raw Story said he did. What is it with the left anyway? Do they need to vent their anger at a guy who makes pillows because Trump ain't around? Why do democrats insist on behaving like losers when they have the majority in politics? It beats talking about inflation, covid, the border crisis, Americans left in Afghanistan and empty shelves in stores.

Yeah, he did, reality-denying Trump cultist

LOL

Texas Audit Finds Over 11,000 Potential Non Citizens ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If in Texas of all States, imagine what the real case(numbers) might be in the many Blue States ....
they are flagging actual US citizens

Americans are justifiably concerned about enemies of America’s democracy, such as Trump and Lindell.

The fascists support Trump and Lindell’s contempt for America’s democracy.
Not America's democracy. America's isn't a democracy. It's a republic. I don't have contempt for a misunderstood democracy. I do have a towering contempt for democrats. Certainly all those who have contempt for democrats deserve respect AND the vote.

Ever wonder why Nazi Pelosi who said she would never retire is all of a sudden retiring after The Midterms?

Come on, you know the answer. All this stuff about Fauci, Obama, Ecohealth, Wuhan, Covid19 and The Defense Department is coming out, and soon more and more evidence about the DemNazi insurrection and Bioweapons attack on America will come out.

Little by little their collusion with Russia and China between 2016 and now is being revealed, and Nancy, Clinton, Obama, and Biden orchestrated it all, right down to The BLM and Antifa Riots.
Nonsense. Lots of people in her generation are retiring.

Nonsense. Lots of people in her generation are retiring.

Nonsense is your reply. Nancy is retiring because insider trading is catching up to her, she will no longer be speaker after 2022, and she will be held accountable for refusing offers for more security by The Capital Police and offers to send The National Guard on Jan 6. If she is no longer in Congress, it will be harder to get her to testify. That is why the corrupt old hag is retiring.

Lock her up is how she should be retired, but we know The Corrupt DOJ and FBI protect their own.

When Joe Biden said he was arrested multiple times for protesting during the civil rights movement, is that a lie?

Lefties, fact check that one.

Forum List

Back