Mike Lindell To Present Voter Fraud Case To Supreme Court -- This Is Huge

Out of purely morbid curiosity...

What happens when the Supes don't hear this case? Does that mean they're commies? Does it mean they were paid off by commies? Maybe kidnapped by commies and replaced with fake judge commies?

Sure commies will factor into the excuse somewhere, no?

The fraud was obvious.
Cope harder...

20201106_214638.jpg

Out of purely morbid curiosity...

What happens when the Supes don't hear this case? Does that mean they're commies? Does it mean they were paid off by commies? Maybe kidnapped by commies and replaced with fake judge commies?

Sure commies will factor into the excuse somewhere, no?
Out of curiosity why do over half the people believe Biden cheated?

So are Nessie and the Swamp Ape, in fact I saw the Swamp Ape once myself while in high school and out in the woods getting drunk.
Many people don't know this....but Teen Wolf was a biopic based on my years in high school....and true to the movie depiction, I was a great basketball player in high school....

Out of curiosity why do over half the people believe Biden cheated?
Out of curiosity....why do you hate math?

Conservatives parody themselves.......then get mad at the rest of us for laughing at them or say silly shit like "haha, you're so triggered".....No.....this does not "trigger the left" -- most of us rational sane people laugh at those of you who continue to buy into this goofy shit...By now, you Trump humpers should admit that you have to be either insane or just a grifter who knows that your base is dumb enough to continue to donate money to the big lie...as much as Conservatives talk about "the Constitution this and the Constitution that" -- they are too dumb to know that you don't just walk into the Supreme Court a couple of days before Thanksgiving and whine to them about imaginary voter fraud......and no...there is no "both sides" to this....

Does Lastamender know about this. My God, he'll be there to see if he can make it into the gallery for this blockbuster presentation by MrPillow!

Looks like Mike is back on the crack again. And he's bucking for that billion dollar loss to Dominion by saying even more stupid shit. 🤣

38206778-9164047-image-a-20_1611075448994.jpg

Out of curiosity....why do you hate math?

Nov.10th 2020? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

It's what they're told in their universe. They will not question it.

Trying to communicate with cult members like this is pointless.

This number is bad enough:

1 benchmark county is all Biden won. Biden only won 16% of the counties in the country. Biden did not win Florida, Ohio, or Iowa. All historic benchmarks of every presidential election that Biden failed to achieve. Obvious fraud.

Yawns....

You know why it's so effortless to debunk your stupid ass in real time?

Because the truth tends to work that way....

"67 million more people lived in counties won by Biden (197.9 million) than in those won by Trump (130.3 million). This is the largest difference in two major presidential candidate’s county-won populations since 1996, when Bill Clinton bested Bob Dole."

It's what they're told in their universe. They will not question it.

Trying to communicate with cult members like this is pointless.

This number is bad enough:

Repeating lies is what seems to be pointless now. Your lie has failed. The majority of voters think there was fraud.

Yawns....

You know why it's so effortless to debunk your stupid ass in real time?

Because the truth tends to work that way....

"67 million more people lived in counties won by Biden (197.9 million) than in those won by Trump (130.3 million). This is the largest difference in two major presidential candidate’s county-won populations since 1996, when Bill Clinton bested Bob Dole."

It is? How are you going to debunk historical facts?

Why would he not still have them? He paid enough to find them. It is your side that throws money away.
“Still” implies he ever has them.

I see no reason to believe he does. Based on his statements, he doesn’t have any idea what he does or doesn’t have. The people he paid swindled him.

"I think the guy makes a wonderful pillow, but...."

:laugh:

Serious? I tried them several years ago. Hated and tried to return per his promise of a money back guarantee. It was denied. Prolly why he has an F rating with the BBB.

CURRENT ALERTS FOR THIS BUSINESS​

Government Action: BBB reports on known significant government actions involving business’ marketplace conduct::

California Final Judgement 2019

On October 23, 2019, the business entered into a Stipulated Final Judgement with the People of the State of California. The Stipulated Final Judgement settles …
Read More

Pattern of Complaint:
BBB files indicate that this business has a pattern of complaints concerning the on-going Buy-One-Get-One (BOGO) offer for the premium pillow offered on their website. Consumers complaints allege confusion regarding the BOGO pricing of the pillows, as different pillow styles are offered in retail stores than those offered on the website. …

BBB Rating & Accreditation​

THIS BUSINESS IS NOT BBB ACCREDITED

Forum List

Back