Mike Lindell To Present Voter Fraud Case To Supreme Court -- This Is Huge

That's true.. He has a very limited vocabulary.. and he always argued with his generals and staffers... and refused to listen. He often tried to do things that were unconstitutional because he simply couldn't understand the law. Like claiming he had unlimited powers. Trump is bully but he's also a dunce.
I know a guy here in town who reminds me of Trump. Very similar in that his vocabulary and communication skills are just embarrassing, virtually zero self-awareness or critical thinking skills, and his only approach is to just keep pounding until he gets his way.

But he does often get his way, through the sheer force of his will. He will do or say pretty much anything in the moment, it's usually obvious bullshit, and he just overwhelms people through the sheer force of his will.

Mention Lou's name downtown, and you'll get a roll of the eyes and a shake of the head. But he does often get his way. Interestingly, he's also from NY.

I know a guy here in town who reminds me of Trump. Very similar in that his vocabulary and communication skills are just embarrassing, virtually zero self-awareness or critical thinking skills, and his only approach is to just keep pounding until he gets his way.

But he does often get his way, through the sheer force of his will. He will do or say pretty much anything in the moment, and he just overwhelms people through the sheer force of his will.

Mention Lou's name downtown, and you'll get a roll of the eyes and a shake of the head. But he does often get his way. Interestingly, he's also from NY.

Thank you GOD for never introducing me to anyone who reminds me of Trump!

But he does often get his way, through the sheer force of his will. He will do or say pretty much anything in the moment, and he just overwhelms people through the sheer force of his will.

People like Lou and Trump are impossibly obnoxious. No wonder they are such angry, lonely old men.

Yep Obama worked to get it down to an eighth grade level which is how speakers are trained unless they are speaking to a specific group in a particular field.. Trump speaks at a 4th grade level.
I meant going down on his boyfriends. Sorry, glad I cleared that up. A president needs his protein.

The fraud was obvious.
^^
tenor-11.gif
tenor-11.gif
tenor-11.gif
tenor-11.gif
tenor-11.gif

Two pages of insults. Are you guys worried? Do you realize over half the country already thinks Trump was defrauded? They do. I have no idea how you will convince them there was not fraud, do you?

Are they going to arrest more or murder more Trump supporters? Do you have any idea?

I found polling where a majority of Republicans believe that Trump was cheated. Link to the majority of Americans please?

Forum List

Back