Mike Pence Has a Policy

That's what he believes in.....and I respect other people's beliefs.

I'm not like that, but what's the problem if that's what he likes?? :dunno: :smile:

I'm not like that, but what's the problem if that's what he likes?? :dunno: :smile:

as long as he doesn't try to impose his personal beliefs, then all is good. but he is

Last edited:

as long as he doesn't try to impose his personal beliefs, then all is good. but he isn't.

He doesn't impose anything, in my opinion.

then you haven't paid attention. who do you think is really behind all things anti gay & equal protection under the law being slowly taken away from them 'eh? & who do you think is behind the ultimate goal of overturning roe v wade? trump????????? lol.....

as long as he doesn't try to impose his personal beliefs, then all is good. but he isn't.

then you haven't paid attention. who do you think is really behind all things anti gay & equal protection under the law being slowly taken away from them 'eh? & who do you think is behind the ultimate goal of overturning roe v wade? trump????????? lol.....

I pay attention and he hasn't imposed anything in my opinion.....ok?

And that's that.

I doubt he has any pull with Trump, this is just your opinion and I do understand that.

I doubt he has any pull with Trump, this is just your opinion and I do understand that.

trump uses him to keep the evangelics support.

He's the token fundie.

He's the token fundie.

& manafort's chosen one to get onto the ticket, because they needed that voting block to get in the whitehouse.

He never is left alone with another woman unless his wife is in attendance. And he doesn’t attend parties where alcohol is being served without his wife.

Imagine a world where all married men had such a policy.
That shows a phenomenal lack of trust.

The problem is that he is the VP for the Orange Mammon Bloated Anal Gland.

Forum List

Back