Mike Pence Voting For Kamala Harris?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I know that the Liz Cheney thing is true because I saw a video of her saying that but I thought that she was always either a democrat or a RINO. (I don't know much about her anyways.)

This is the only article I can currently find about Pence supporting Harris though so I'm not sure if it's true or not, but I wouldn't push it past him though.

I know that the Liz Cheney thing is true because I saw a video of her saying that but I thought that she was always either a democrat or a RINO. (I don't know much about her anyways.)

This is the only article I can currently find about Pence supporting Harris though so I'm not sure if it's true or not, but I wouldn't push it past him though.

Pence is a giant dimtard patsy.

Pence is such a traitor. Just because Trump wanted his supporters to lynch him, he now wants to support Kamala? The nerve of this guy.

I am indifferent to Pence’s vote.

Pence never showed any loyalty to Trump. The guy has always been weak.

True as he was already a traitor.

I don’t view him as ever having been a traitor. In fact, I agree with his decision as VP to reject the request to deny the election certification. I say that as a Trump supporter.

But I wouldn’t expect him to now support the man who trashed him like that.

He could vote for Joe Stalin for all I care.

Tough decision for Mike Pence

Should I vote for Kamala Harris or the guy who sent a mob to hang me?

Not sure how that applies here but thanks for your input.

Pence committed treason.

I don’t view him as ever having been a traitor. In fact, I agree with his decision as VP to reject the request to deny the election certification. I say that as a Trump supporter.

But I wouldn’t expect him to now support the man who trashed him like that.

He could vote for Joe Stalin for all I care.

What!? He had the freedom to at least say that there should be an investigation about the 2020 election.

Forum List

Back