Mild Violence at Trump Arraignment...So it Begins...

You bastards time is coming. You're gonna keep on and people are going to fight back. I'd love to see you bastards get what you deserve.
I'd love to see a violent mob tear you bastards apart.
I mean just what I said you lying bastard.
Because you're a faggot.

Somebody needs to switch to decafe.

Poor Trigger look what they done to you.

trigger_rides_off_into_the_sunset.jpg

Somebody needs to switch to decafe.

Poor Trigger look what they done to you.

trigger_rides_off_into_the_sunset.jpg
You're times coming scum. When that skank pos Biden is gone you vermin will pay. Write me when you get to prison and I can send you a jar of Vaseline monthly.

Hopefully cooler heads prevail and this is as contentious as it gets. Yeah... fat chance.

In 2020 millions were reportedly donated to BLM after George Floyd was killed. At the same time, 20+ police were killed and American cities suffered nearly $2 billion in record damages following the George Floyd riots.

Any Trumptards who get violent will discover Rikers Island is MUCH worse than the DC jail.
Self defense isn't illegal, ester. Mod edited

Last edited by a moderator:

Dozens of men crammed together for days in temporary holding cells amid a pandemic. Filthy floors sullied with rotten food, maggots, urine, feces and blood. Plastic sheets for blankets, cardboard boxes for beds and bags that substituted for toilets.

This is what the epicenter of the crisis on Rikers Island — which has a whopping $1.2 billion budget for fiscal year 2022 — looked like for months.

Dozens of men crammed together for days in temporary holding cells amid a pandemic. Filthy floors sullied with rotten food, maggots, urine, feces and blood. Plastic sheets for blankets, cardboard boxes for beds and bags that substituted for toilets.

This is what the epicenter of the crisis on Rikers Island — which has a whopping $1.2 billion budget for fiscal year 2022 — looked like for months.
Wish you were there.

Can't wait vermin. I'd like to be on the jury that sentences you bastards.
Please. You lawless fucks over at fascist central don't believe in law and order. You dream about leading a retribution death squad all your own dontcha?

Don't hold back, tell me how you really feel.

Please. You lawless fucks over at fascist central don't believe in law and order. You dream about leading a retribution death squad all your own dontcha?

Don't hold back, tell me how you really feel.
Sure Goebbels. Lying bastard.

Forum List

Back