Mild Violence at Trump Arraignment...So it Begins...

Hopefully cooler heads prevail and this is as contentious as it gets. Yeah... fat chance.

Ultra Maga Facists are irrelevant losers...
1680641797805.jpeg

I know you don't, that's my point. You LOVE cops killing unarmed women.
Not just any unarmed person, obviously.

If an unarmed person was trying to kill your family, you wouldn’t have a problem with police taking them down. Same with me regarding unarmed violent people trying to harm our elected officials.

I have no problem with protecting our elected officials from violent rioters.

Instead of just shooting that one b!tch breaking into Congressional chambers, they should've used a "AK-47" to blow those MF'rs away in droves! Capitol security was weak and didn't want to do their jobs! :( :omg::stir:

Democrats.

You bastards time is coming. You're gonna keep on and people are going to fight back. I'd love to see you bastards get what you deserve.
Which is what? Another Democrat in the WH? A Dem majority in the House to go with their majority in the Senate?

I got over 4 acres of wooded land, a huge lake across the street and the people behind me have over a hundred acres that has been in the family for well over a hundred years.
And if I'm reading between the lines correctly ... you're offering to give it to me?

Forum List

Back