Mild Violence at Trump Arraignment...So it Begins...

They need to put up some Bush-style "Free Speech Zones" with barricades. One for the pro-Trumpers and one for the anti-Trumpers, before violence breaks out between the two partisan sides.

Surely an "intelligent? man like yourself that that trend started in 68 with Dems....

Reminds me why I want to live in a cabin deep in the woods. The world is quite literally ... INSANE.
I got over 4 acres of wooded land, a huge lake across the street and the people behind me have over a hundred acres that has been in the family for well over a hundred years.

I doubt it. Just goes to show, you can fk with some cameramen some of the time, you can fk with some cameramen all of the time, but some cameramen, might just let you know they will kill your m#therFkn ass if you fk with them any of the time.:auiqs.jpg:
david-dorn-ap-jef-200602_hpMain_1x1_992.jpg

"Protecting" them from unarmed women? You sound like a Nazi.
Protecting from a violent mob that was trying to break through a barricaded part of the building to get to our elected officials. What were they supposed do? Just let the violent mob through?

If you think it’s a good idea, go ahead and try to lead a violent mob through a barricaded part of the building to get to our elected officials. Watch what happens.

Trump goons' raving will have no bearing in the legal proceeding.

The District Attorney has presented his 34 charges.

Trump's defense: calling Alan Bragg an "animal" and a "degenerate psychopath" who "hates the USA."

Such puerile hysterics do not bode well for the Cry Baby Loser in court where adult decorum is requisite, testimony under oath is essential, and evidence is dispassionately assessed.

Loser's apocalyptic vision of cosmic import may induce self-inflicted stress incontinence:

Screen Shot 2023-03-20 at 4.29.22 PM.png

“THIS IS AN ATTACK ON OUR COUNTRY THE LIKES OF WHICH
HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE.

IT IS LIKEWISE A CONTINUING ATTACK ON OUR ONCE
FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS.
THE USA IS NOW A THIRD WORLD NATION,
A NATION IN SERIOUS DECLINE.

SO SAD!”

Protecting from a violent mob that was trying to break through a barricaded part of the building to get to our elected officials. What were they supposed do? Just let the violent mob through?

If you think it’s a good idea, go ahead and try to lead a violent mob through a barricaded part of the building to get to our elected officials. Watch what happens.

No need to reiterate your support for cops killing unarmed Americans. I know you love it.

Forum List

Back