Military Officials Say Trump Approved Raid Without Sufficient Prep

Every time Barry executed one of his own private Drone Assassination programs and killed civilians, yes I gave him due credit. Your failed attempted point being?
Credit for what, killing terrorists or civilians.

Thank you for proving for all of the common sense you lack you try to make up for it with an over-abundance of partisan ignorance.
Why do you defend everything that Trump says or does?

The facts clearly show that that attack was a disaster, and the final responsibility always rests with the Commander in Chief
Funny how Benghazi was a complete State Department / WH F*-Up, but it was never Hillary or Barry's responsibility - it was a 'Video...then NOT...then it was a 'Mastermind's who was caught....then RELEASED...then turned into no one's responsibility and there was no accountability. Go Figure...

The facts clearly show that that attack was a disaster, and the final responsibility always rests with the Commander in Chief
Funny how Benghazi was a complete State Department / WH F*-Up, but it was never Hillary or Barry's responsibility - it was a 'Video...then NOT...then it was a 'Mastermind's who was caught....then RELEASED...then turned into no one's responsibility and there was no accountability. Go Figure...
It was never a F-up, sadly there weren't troops near by who could have come to the rescue. Not what exactly does a video have to do with the deaths of these people. Of course you know there were dozens of people who died in the Bush years from Embassy attacks, yet not once did you blame Bush or his administration

Why do you defend everything that Trump says or does?
I don't...but your record shows you are just another snowflake who tries to blame Trump for everything...even if you have to make up shite.
I don't make up anything, Trump is a total screw up all by himself. He needs no help from me
If only he could reach your height of accomplishments. Let's see, you know how to type stuff on an internet forum.

AQ supposedly heard recon drones flying at lower altitudes and figured out something was imminent. They've had plenty of experience with drone attacks and got this one right. So we have to learn from that and change our approach. The progs (communists) are attacking Trump for anything and everything that happens. The raid was a tremendous success despite the loss of a SEAL team member. The OP should be sent to the Rubber Room....not a word in it was true.

It was never a F-up

Your ignorance explains why you have the opinion you do.

The State Dept and WH admitted they knew about the calls for the assassination of Stevens AND the call for Middle East attacks on US Embassies and Compounds throughout the Middle East on 9/11/12....and they refused to pull Stevens & Americans out....

The SD/WH knew about the growing violence, the large presence of Al Qaeda in Benghazi, the new terrorist camps opening up, the attacks on coalition there, the Al Qaeda flags flying over Benghazi govt buildings....and they refused to pull Stevens & Americans out....

The SD / WH knew about the 2 attacks on the US compound in the weeks leading up to 9/11/12, the last one leaving a 4-foot hole in the compound wall...they knew about Stevens telling them that if he did not have more security and there was a 3rd attack that he would die...they knew he asked over 50 times for additional security AND DENIED EVERY ONE OF THEM (Hillary, the sick bit@h, testified she thought the requests were a JOKE, part of Stevens 'humor')...and weeks before 9/11/12 - knowing all of this - they TOOK AWAY MEMBERS OF HIS SECURITY TEAM, giving him even LESS protection when they KNEW about the call for the attack on 9/11/12...

They also knew that EVERY OTHER NATION HAD WITHDRAWN ALL OF THEIR PEOPLE FROM BENGHAZI...the ONLY ones to be left behind were the AMERICANS - the Obama administration ABANDONED Americans to die in Benghazi!

they got what they went to get. Casualties happen. So do aircraft accidents.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
Spicer said it was a success but I'm not sure what his definition of success is.
giphy.gif

I personally would like to know who leaked the information about the mission to AQ. Could it be one of the three brothers that were just abruptly fired last week?

You know the ones the the Democrats on committees with high security had as their IT reps.

Did one of the brothers leak the mission?

"Brothers Abid, Imran, and Jamal Awan were barred from computer networks at the House of Representatives Thursday, The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group has learned.

Three members of the intelligence panel and five members of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs were among the dozens of members who employed the suspects on a shared basis. The two committees deal with many of the nation’s most sensitive issues and documents, including those related to the war on terrorism.

Also among those whose computer systems may have been compromised is Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the Florida Democrat who was previously the target of a disastrous email hack when she served as chairman of the Democratic National Committee during the 2016 campaign.

The brothers are suspected of serious violations, including accessing members’ computer networks without their knowledge and stealing equipment from Congress.
Jamal handled IT for Rep. Joaquin Castro, a Texas Democrat who serves on both the intelligence and foreign affairs panels."

EXCLUSIVE: House Intelligence, Foreign Affairs Committee Members Compromised By Rogue IT Staff#.[/

Last edited:

Of course "things happen"
so what are you bitching about?

If I said I was going to eat cake then smashed it on your head and starting eating it. Would you say I was just doing what I said I would and "things happen".

I dont see how "things happen" is a defense for anything.
M55wIIG.gif

If I said I was going to eat cake then smashed it on your head and starting eating it. Would you say I was just doing what I said I would and "things happen".

They went into a heavily guarded terrorist headquarters. Obviously, death is a possibility. Even the war monger Obama didn't mind. Since he was the one planning it..
You are just being an idiot.

They went into a heavily guarded terrorist headquarters. Obviously, death is a possibility. Even the war monger Obama didn't mind. Since he was the one planning it..
You are just being an idiot.
13-everything-is-awesom.w529.h352.jpg

Forum List

Back