Military Officials Say Trump Approved Raid Without Sufficient Prep

The final decision to go rests on the President's head and there was sufficient evidence that commanders weren't comfortable with this mission, that is the few commanders that trump even bothered to acknowledge existed.
Then Commanders did not fight very hard for their men / the safety of the mission. Nice Try, but NO.
You are correct, THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF DID NOT FIGHT VERY HARD FOR THE SAFETY OF HIS MEN!!!!...glad you admitted that fact...

they got what they went to get. Casualties happen. So do aircraft accidents.

Of course "things happen"
so what are you bitching about?

If I said I was going to eat cake then smashed it on your head and starting eating it. Would you say I was just doing what I said I would and "things happen".

I dont see how "things happen" is a defense for anything.
They went into a heavily guarded terrorist headquarters. Obviously, death is a possibility. Even the war monger Obama didn't mind. Since he was the one planning it..
You are just being an idiot.
13-everything-is-awesom.w529.h352.jpg
Yea, there you go. Post a 8 year old toy meme. Show us you really aren't disingenuous.

AQ supposedly heard recon drones flying at lower altitudes and figured out something was imminent. They've had plenty of experience with drone attacks and got this one right. So we have to learn from that and change our approach. The progs (communists) are attacking Trump for anything and everything that happens. The raid was a tremendous success despite the loss of a SEAL team member. The OP should be sent to the Rubber Room....not a word in it was true.
The raid was a tremendous success despite the loss of a SEAL team member]

Really???

That 'Valuable Intel' From The Yemen Raid? It Was 10 Years Old

A terrorist video released on Friday by the Pentagon to show what it called intelligence gleaned by the recent raid in Yemen actually was made about 10 years ago, it acknowledged.

Defense officials canceled a briefing they had called to discuss the value of the information recovered from Yemen and took the video off the website of the U.S. Central Command. They circulated clips from a video that showed how to prepare explosives without knowing it had already been public.
That 'Valuable Intel' From The Yemen Raid? It Was 10 Years Old

Of course "things happen"
so what are you bitching about?

If I said I was going to eat cake then smashed it on your head and starting eating it. Would you say I was just doing what I said I would and "things happen".

I dont see how "things happen" is a defense for anything.
They went into a heavily guarded terrorist headquarters. Obviously, death is a possibility. Even the war monger Obama didn't mind. Since he was the one planning it..
You are just being an idiot.
13-everything-is-awesom.w529.h352.jpg
Yea, there you go. Post a 8 year old toy meme. Show us you really aren't disingenuous.

Sorry...I'll type it then since the toy distracted you.

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME

You are correct, THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF DID NOT FIGHT VERY HARD FOR THE SAFETY OF HIS MEN!!!!...glad you admitted that fact...
You really have to try to 'win' an argument by knowingly falsely trying to twist my words into something I di dnot say?

I said the military commanders did not fight hard for their troops, snowflake.

YOU LOSE!

You really have to try to 'win' an argument by knowingly falsely trying to twist my words into something I di dnot say?

I said the military commanders did not fight hard for their troops, snowflake.

YOU LOSE!
I said the military commanders did not fight hard for their troops, snowflake.]
Hey poor white trash, I know you are stupid but try to find out who the current COMMANDER in Chief is for the U.S.

Trump decided dinner couldn't be interrupted...

Hey poor white trash, I know you are stupid but try to find out who the current COMMANDER in Chief is for the U.S.

Poor ignorant snowflake who does not understand how the military, military operations, military planning, or military training works...educate yourself before you say stupid things while attempting to partisanly attack someone.

Citizens? AQ is now a batch of citizens?

:lmao:

No the citizens are a bunch of citizens

Most were AQ. Not our fault AQ love dragging their wives and the children to the battlefield.

Not our fault that they use them as shields either.

The NYT reported that the woman picked up guns and started shooting at our guys. I'm glad our guys blew those bitches away.

No battle plan survives first contact with the enemy.

It was true in Moltke's era and its true today and will be true in the future.

Maybe AQ will learn that they shouldn't bring the kids and wives with them to the battlefield.

Last edited:
Spicer said it was a success but I'm not sure what his definition of success is.
when one brings home what the effort set out to get. And they did, that makes it successful. so when a football team wins a game and five players have injuries, is that not a win?

Investigate this, I agree, let's see who the mole is that leaked the mission to the enemy that got the soldier killed. And then, let's shoot that mfkr. OK?

I personally would like to know who leaked the information about the mission to AQ. Could it be one of the three brothers that were just abruptly fired last week?

You know the ones the the Democrats on committees with high security had as their IT reps.

Did one of the brothers leak the mission?

"Brothers Abid, Imran, and Jamal Awan were barred from computer networks at the House of Representatives Thursday, The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group has learned.

Three members of the intelligence panel and five members of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs were among the dozens of members who employed the suspects on a shared basis. The two committees deal with many of the nation’s most sensitive issues and documents, including those related to the war on terrorism.

Also among those whose computer systems may have been compromised is Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the Florida Democrat who was previously the target of a disastrous email hack when she served as chairman of the Democratic National Committee during the 2016 campaign.

The brothers are suspected of serious violations, including accessing members’ computer networks without their knowledge and stealing equipment from Congress.
Jamal handled IT for Rep. Joaquin Castro, a Texas Democrat who serves on both the intelligence and foreign affairs panels."

EXCLUSIVE: House Intelligence, Foreign Affairs Committee Members Compromised By Rogue IT Staff#.[/
Who said it was leaked? You realize that military situations are always in a state of flux........shouldof, wouldof, couldof updated any info before sending the SEALS in.

I personally would like to know who leaked the information about the mission to AQ. Could it be one of the three brothers that were just abruptly fired last week?

You know the ones the the Democrats on committees with high security had as their IT reps.

Did one of the brothers leak the mission?

"Brothers Abid, Imran, and Jamal Awan were barred from computer networks at the House of Representatives Thursday, The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group has learned.

Three members of the intelligence panel and five members of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs were among the dozens of members who employed the suspects on a shared basis. The two committees deal with many of the nation’s most sensitive issues and documents, including those related to the war on terrorism.

Also among those whose computer systems may have been compromised is Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the Florida Democrat who was previously the target of a disastrous email hack when she served as chairman of the Democratic National Committee during the 2016 campaign.

The brothers are suspected of serious violations, including accessing members’ computer networks without their knowledge and stealing equipment from Congress.
Jamal handled IT for Rep. Joaquin Castro, a Texas Democrat who serves on both the intelligence and foreign affairs panels."

EXCLUSIVE: House Intelligence, Foreign Affairs Committee Members Compromised By Rogue IT Staff#.[/
Who said it was leaked? You realize that military situations are always in a state of flux........shouldof, wouldof, couldof updated any info before sending the SEALS in.
I guess you don't listen to the news. ahemmmmmmmm, the OPs commander stated the folks in the compound knew they were coming. That is what is called a leak.

Spicer said it was a success but I'm not sure what his definition of success is.
when one brings home what the effort set out to get. And they did, that makes it successful. so when a football team wins a game and five players have injuries, is that not a win?

Investigate this, I agree, let's see who the mole is that leaked the mission to the enemy that got the soldier killed. And then, let's shoot that mfkr. OK?

A success is different than a win

Forum List

Back