Military Officials Say Trump Approved Raid Without Sufficient Prep

So you admit that killing women and children was Tramp's "secret plan" all along and the Tramp administration's attempt to blame Obama is just more lies from the most dishonest president in history.
Thank you.
How about I let you in on a little secret? You don't know jack about special operations. According to news report I heard today, the plan was tipped off by the terrorists hearing the drones and they were ready when the SEALs arrived. They used women and children as human shields. Many of the women also took up arms against them also. Want to get dead real quick? Pickup a gun around a SEAL.How do I know this? Over 9 years working with special operations troops.
Fake news tells you what you want to hear and you want to justify the killing of women and children. The fact remains Tramp said it was his plan to kill women and children to bring ISIS to its knees and that is exactly what he did, and Spitter speaking for the so-called president said the raid was a success by every standard, so everything went according to Tramp's plan.
Unless you can prove that the Seals were given orders to deliberately kill women and children, your claim is fake news. It's bullshit, caca, dog squeeze. Of course, what leftwing claim doesn't fit that description?
Tramp made a campaign promise to kill families, and clearly those who take his orders did just that. Again, Sean Spitter said the raid was a success by EVERY standard, and that obviously would include the killing of families.

"It is a hard fact that US strikes have resulted in civilian casualties," he said, adding

"These deaths will haunt us. But as commander-in-chief I must weigh these heartbreaking tragedies against the alternative. To do nothing in the face of terrorist networks would invite far more civilian casualties".
Obama
Targeted killing - Wikipedia
Compare that to Tramp: “The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families,”

To which Pres.Obama stated that the mission should not be undertaken because the window for moonless nights had passed...

"It wasn't something the President approved and said good to go," said a former Obama administration official. The plan was discussed at several levels, but never fully approved -- because such situations are remarkably fluid based on daily intelligence and conditions on the ground.
Ned Price, former Special Assistant to Obama and the National Security Council responded to Spicer's briefing by arguing his timeline of events was wrong.
"The specific operation in question was never presented to or considered by the Obama Admin for approval," he tweeted

So Pres. Obama passed on the plan after considering it's merits, trump just decided he needed a military photo op over dinner.
So the plan was considered but they lost the window of opportunity with a dark night but the plan was never considered for approval. And that makes perfect sense to you? LOL
I understand that your simian brain has trouble with the written language so I'll repost it and let you try to figure it out again...your previous response was utterly stupid...

To which Pres.Obama stated that the mission should not be undertaken because the window for moonless nights had passed...

"It wasn't something the President approved and said good to go," said a former Obama administration official. The plan was discussed at several levels, but never fully approved -- because such situations are remarkably fluid based on daily intelligence and conditions on the ground.
Ned Price, former Special Assistant to Obama and the National Security Council responded to Spicer's briefing by arguing his timeline of events was wrong.
"The specific operation in question was never presented to or considered by the Obama Admin for approval," he tweeted

So Pres. Obama passed on the plan after considering it's merits, trump just decided he needed a military photo op over dinner.]
...except it's it's you and your primate brain that didn't get it. They considered the plan so to say it wasn't considered is false and the moonless night had passed at the time. That doesn't mean the special ops mission was discarded.

The drone strikes during obie's years killed thousands but the libtard foams over like a rabid dog when a girl gets killed during a Republican administration. That's why we laugh at you.
So even after a second look your simian brain is still too stupid to get it...go ask for help...
...except it's it's you and your primate brain that didn't get it. They considered the plan so to say it wasn't considered is false and the moonless night had passed at the time. That doesn't mean the special ops mission was discarded.
Don't worry, everyone else with an I.Q. over 50 was able to figure it out, just pm them and ask for help..

So the plan was considered but they lost the window of opportunity with a dark night but the plan was never considered for approval. And that makes perfect sense to you? LOL
I understand that your simian brain has trouble with the written language so I'll repost it and let you try to figure it out again...your previous response was utterly stupid...

So Pres. Obama passed on the plan after considering it's merits, trump just decided he needed a military photo op over dinner.]

The drone strikes during obie's years killed thousands but the libtard foams over like a rabid dog when a girl gets killed during a Republican administration. That's why we laugh at you.
So even after a second look your simian brain is still too stupid to get it...go ask for help...
Don't worry, everyone else with an I.Q. over 50 was able to figure it out, just pm them and ask for help..
You have nothing.

One wonders what the effect is to sit there and have it sink in that you decided others would kill and die.

You have nothing.
You are right...I have nothing for people who can't read...
Guess you'll leave now...

You have nothing.
....yawn. You're boring.

The President is not responsible for the planning, training, or preparation for a military operation.

I am pretty certain he was briefed on it and gave his approval.

Ya know, shit happens sometimes. People sometimes die in war, no matter how much you train / prep. No plan ever survives 1st contact.

This whine is just another example of snowflakes blaming Trump for antything and everything.

Oh wait - it rained at my house today. DAMN, TRUMP!!!

You have nothing.
....yawn. You're boring.
YOU'RE STUPID AND CAN'T READ...WHAT'S YOUR POINT???

The President is not responsible for the planning, training, or preparation for a military operation.

Ya know, shit happens sometimes. People sometimes die in war, no matter how much you train / prep. No plan ever survives 1st contact.

This whine is just another example of snowflakes blaming Trump for antything and everything.

ANOTHER TRUMP VOTER WHO BELIEVES THAT A SOF MILITARY MISSION WAS PROPERLY PLANNED AND VETTED OVER DINNER...

ANOTHER TRUMP VOTER WHO BELIEVES THAT A SOF MILITARY MISSION WAS PROPERLY PLANNED AND VETTED OVER DINNER...

The President does not plan SOF military missions.

Hardly. I am just not ignorant enough to believe Trump was responsible for overseeing the training and preparation for this mission. THAT is the military's responsibility...and if the military commanders saw they were not ready to go forward with the mission yet said nothing then the SOF Member's death is on THEIR heads.

Hardly. I am just not ignorant enough to believe Trump was responsible for overseeing the training and preparation for this mission. THAT is the military's responsibility...and if the military commanders saw they were not ready to go forward with the mission yet said nothing then the SOF Member's death is on THEIR heads.
The final decision to go rests on the President's head and there was sufficient evidence that commanders weren't comfortable with this mission, that is the few commanders that trump even bothered to acknowledge existed.
This IS ON TRUMP'S HEAD...his dinner could have waited.

You had no problem blaming Obama for every civilian death, but when it comes to Trump you give him a pass. That particular military attack was a total disaster, and it fall directly on him

The final decision to go rests on the President's head and there was sufficient evidence that commanders weren't comfortable with this mission, that is the few commanders that trump even bothered to acknowledge existed.
Then Commanders did not fight very hard for their men / the safety of the mission. Nice Try, but NO.

Then Commanders did not fight very hard for their men / the safety of the mission. Nice Try, but NO.
you don't know what happened!

You had no problem blaming Obama for every civilian death, but when it comes to Trump you give him a pass. That particular military attack was a total disaster, and it fall directly on him
Every time Barry executed one of his own private Drone Assassination programs and killed civilians, yes I gave him due credit.

Your failed attempted point being?

Every time Barry executed one of his own private Drone Assassination programs and killed civilians, yes I gave him due credit.

Your failed attempted point being?
Credit for what, killing terrorists or civilians.

Neither do you, but you are willing to find the man 'guilty' without enough evidence - that's the difference between you and I...that and the fact I have / serve in the military and have engaged in mission planning and training while I extremely doubt you have.

Neither do you, but you are willing to find the man 'guilty' without enough evidence - that's the difference between you and I...that and the fact I have / serve in the military and have engaged in mission planning and training while I extremely doubt you have.
The facts clearly show that that attack was a disaster, and the final responsibility always rests with the Commander in Chief

Every time Barry executed one of his own private Drone Assassination programs and killed civilians, yes I gave him due credit. Your failed attempted point being?
Credit for what, killing terrorists or civilians.

Thank you for proving for all of the common sense you lack you try to make up for it with an over-abundance of partisan ignorance.

Forum List

Back