Military Officials Say Trump Approved Raid Without Sufficient Prep

Admiral Rockwell Tory, post: 16516162,
Because he replaced all of Obama's minions with people like Mattis who knows how to win.

Mattis has changed nothing from Obama!s counter terrorism policy including assuring Iraqis we won't steal their oil and not agreeing with Trump's other hysterical rants and falsehoods.

Also Flynn's replacement agrees with Obama big time on this.

Term 'Radical Islamic Terrorism' Isn't Helpful, Trump's New National Security ...
KTLA › 2017/02/25 › term-radical-islam...
AMP - 13 hours ago - H.R. McMaster said jihadist terrorists aren't true to their professed religion and that the use of the phrase “radical ...

I don't think any president would have approved this mission just one week into his presidency unless he was looking to win a kewpie doll. Trump stupidly forged ahead thinking this will make him look great and instead it makes him look incompetent. It is also unfortunate that Mattis or Flynn's replacement weren't at that White House dinner that night, perhaps calmer heads would have prevailed.

Juan de Fuca, post: 16668916
It is also unfortunate that Mattis or Flynn's replacement weren't at that White House dinner that night, perhaps calmer heads would have prevailed.

Yeah I would love to hear the conversation between Mattis and Trump that day on why the hell they needed to do that operation just one week after Mattis was on the job.

Juan de Fuca, post: 16668916
It is also unfortunate that Mattis or Flynn's replacement weren't at that White House dinner that night, perhaps calmer heads would have prevailed.

Yeah I would love to hear the conversation between Mattis and Trump that day on why the hell they needed to do that operation just one week after Mattis was on the job.

Quite simple. It was the first moonless night. Back in December when the plan was devised that was the criteria the Pentagon wanted.

tinydancer, post: 16690288.
Quite simple. It was the first moonless night. Back in December when the plan was devised that was the criteria the Pentagon wanted.

There was never going back to be another moonless night.

Trump approved it. Now he shrugs off the blame and lies about the mission getting something worth the cost of a Navy Seal's death.

Forum List

Back