Military & Political victory for Iraq and Obama - Daesh terrorist scum fleeing Tikrit

But then something happened after all U.S. forces were pulled out of Iraq this group reformed took the name ISIS went back in and took control of large areas of the country and the U.S. and the rest of the world sat back and said eh whatever.

Your solution was? Americans dying on the ground in Iraq?

Iran moved into Iraq in the exhaust fumes of US armored units during the 2003 US blitzkrieg to Baghdad from Kuwait. The Badr Brigades came in then and never left. They came from Tehran armed and trained by the Quds forces.

Bush set the date for all US forces to be gone anyway.

There was no al Qaeda in Iraq when secular minded Sunnis ran things until Bush mucked the whole region up for five years. And then surrendered to Maliki who was quite Iran friendly at the time of Bush's surrender.
Ah the typical liberal response but Bush of course given your SN no surpirise there. Never mind the fact Al-Qaeda in Iraq now known as ISIS had been defeated and run out of Iraq by the time Bush left office never mind the fact it was Obama who failed to reach a SOFA extension with Malki and the Iraqi government never mind all the foreign policy failures Obama has racked up in the Middle East his failures will always be any and everyones fault but his. Seriously is there any Obama failure that is actually his fault?
The agreement that required all our forces to withdraw - which administration negotiated and signed that sofa?
That was the Bush administration now which administration failed to get an extension of that agreement?
Both the bush admin and obama admin, but more importantly the maliki admin

Iraqi and Shiite Forces Seize Large Parts of Tikrit From Islamic State. By ANNE BARNARD. MARCH 10, 2015

BAGHDAD — Iraqi security forces and allied Shiite militias seized large parts of Tikrit on Tuesday, amid reports that most of the Islamic State militants battling to hold the city had begun retreating, security officials said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/11/w...arts-tikrit-islamic-state-militants.html?_r=0

The Republican need for Bagdad to fall to harm Obama is now a distant dream.

Like it or not Obama's strategy is working without leaving American bodies in the battlefield.

Not a word if congrats from right wing haters to the Iraqis and all our coalition partners for helping to set this huge victory up.

Oh that would be SO great if only one could reasonably expect that such is true.

But... this is the "We'll just have to pass the bill to see what's in the bill...", "Not a scintilla of Evidence... ", "If you like your plan you can keep your plan" ... cult.

SOoooo.... You'll forgive me if I convey my doubts.

But then something happened after all U.S. forces were pulled out of Iraq this group reformed took the name ISIS went back in and took control of large areas of the country and the U.S. and the rest of the world sat back and said eh whatever.

Iran moved into Iraq in the exhaust fumes of US armored units during the 2003 US blitzkrieg to Baghdad from Kuwait. The Badr Brigades came in then and never left. They came from Tehran armed and trained by the Quds forces.

There was no al Qaeda in Iraq when secular minded Sunnis ran things until Bush mucked the whole region up for five years. And then surrendered to Maliki who was quite Iran friendly at the time of Bush's surrender.
Ah the typical liberal response but Bush of course given your SN no surpirise there. Never mind the fact Al-Qaeda in Iraq now known as ISIS had been defeated and run out of Iraq by the time Bush left office never mind the fact it was Obama who failed to reach a SOFA extension with Malki and the Iraqi government never mind all the foreign policy failures Obama has racked up in the Middle East his failures will always be any and everyones fault but his. Seriously is there any Obama failure that is actually his fault?
TheSOFA is Statut Of Forces Agreement agreement that required all our forces to withdraw - which administration negotiated and signed that sofa?
The SOFA is Status Of Forces Agreement and dictates how host countries and American forces agree to the administration of the forces by the host country.
Status of forces agreement - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
I'm sure you have a point, but I'm not seeing what it is. Could you clarify?

TheSOFA is Statut Of Forces Agreement agreement that required all our forces to withdraw - which administration negotiated and signed that sofa?
The SOFA is Status Of Forces Agreement and dictates how host countries and American forces agree to the administration of the forces by the host country.
Status of forces agreement - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
I'm sure you have a point, but I'm not seeing what it is. Could you clarify?
Only to show the SOFA so people can determine what was followed and what wasnt.

The agreement that required all our forces to withdraw - which administration negotiated and signed that sofa?
That was the Bush administration now which administration failed to get an extension of that agreement?
Maliki really? While there is no doubt he is part of the equation I remember a man running for President in 2008 campaigning a lot on the theme that he was going to end the war in Iraq and bring the troops home given that don't you have to wonder how serious he was about getting an extension?

Maliki really? While there is no doubt he is part of the equation I remember a man running for President in 2008 campaigning a lot on the theme that he was going to end the war in Iraq and bring the troops home given that don't you have to wonder how serious he was about getting an extension?
No, i dont, because maliki and his government were put into a position where the could demand we leave entirely or whete we subject our military to iraqi jurisdiction.

which choice would you have made?

No, i dont, because maliki and his government were put into a position where the could demand we leave entirely or whete we subject our military to iraqi jurisdiction.

I would have worked for a third opition. Thats the same arguement we hear now in regards to Iran that the only options are the deal currently being talked about or war.

More premature bragging and dictating of what is happening in the World, while the truth is just the opposite.

Benghazi 9/11 Ambassador Stevens murdered while Obama dictated we won the war against Islamic Terrorists.

Are we safe? Will there be a 3rd 9/11?

I know there are people out in the Middle East that are planning a 9/11 while Obama proclaims victory over Iran and its Nuclear Bomb ambitions.

Democrats are never to be trusted with our safety, two 9/11's testify to that fact.

I would have worked for a third opition. Thats the same arguement we hear now in regards to Iran that the only options are the deal currently being talked about or war.
With what leverage? the iraqi government wanted us gone, and the already had that.

With what leverage? the iraqi government wanted us gone, and the already had that.
Your leverage was if unrest started in the Sunni regions again we could have worked as the go between and brought compromise between them and the Maliki government just as we did when we brought them in when fighting Al-Qaeda in Iraq. If we had found a way to do this it's very likely ISIS would never have made it's way back into Iraq it's my sincere belief that if Maliki and Obama had really wanted to they could have worked something out.

Last edited:
Op is lucky his thread was derailed by two others arguing. Otherwise his absurd op might garner the status of laughing stock that it deserves

IRAN is leading the offensive you stupid fuck.

Damn you libs really are ignorant of current events. Try Fox News & look less stupid
What offensive? Iran isnt invading or attacking other nations.
Say what? The Iranian Army is in Takrit.
Ok. I migjt say leading an offensive against isis, but i wouldn't in any way say iran was "on the offensive"

The connotation there is an unprovoked attack for their own gains

Forum List

Back