Militia in NV setting up checkpoints and demand ID's

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sheriff in Mesquite doesn't know anything about it. That's pretty much and indictment on the falsity of the claim.

i had a strong hunch this claim was BS

Of course it is. And all the videos of Bundy spouting racism are doctored. And all the quotes of Palin recorded by the media are out of context. And the video in which one of the Bundy terrorists admits to putting the women out front is BS. And Cruz didn't shut down the government, Obama did. And after Obama shut down the government, he refused to open a national monument honoring veterans. Cruz had nothing to do with that, either, And ACA is going to cause the USA to become a communist society. And we are all going to be sent to FEMA camps. And somebody is going to come in the middle of the night and take away my grandfather's M-1 rifle that he used in WW2,. And....

militias are not organized like an army you ignorant tard. i bet you didn't even click on the definitions. these guy in NV are not organized like an army. they are nothing remotely akin to the SA. which you still have yet to show what these guys have done that is the same as the SA. typical lying jakey, make a claim then never back it up. you have zero cred on this forum.

your ignorance is truly humorous.

The Sheriff in Mesquite doesn't know anything about it. That's pretty much and indictment on the falsity of the claim.

i had a strong hunch this claim was BS

Of course it is. And all the videos of Bundy spouting racism are doctored. And all the quotes of Palin recorded by the media are out of context. And the video in which one of the Bundy terrorists admits to putting the women out front is BS. And Cruz didn't shut down the government, Obama did. And after Obama shut down the government, he refused to open a national monument honoring veterans. Cruz had nothing to do with that, either, And ACA is going to cause the USA to become a communist society. And we are all going to be sent to FEMA camps. And somebody is going to come in the middle of the night and take away my grandfather's M-1 rifle that he used in WW2,. And....

hey dumbass....where is the proof this happened? all you have is an ALLEGATION.

but you're too stupid to know that an allegation is not proof.

I think the story is far fetched.

The militia that showed up are in fact terrorists, though. They're on video training sniper rifles on law enforcement officials who, as far as any case that has been made, were not breaking any laws themselves.

The militia that showed up are in fact terrorists, though. They're on video training sniper rifles on law enforcement officials who, as far as any case that has been made, were not breaking any laws themselves.

so when police train their sniper rifles on people they are terrorists?

Why do you support treason and terrorism over the people?

treason and terrorism

:lol:

nutter

Maybe I should have some friends set up a checkpoint at your house. You seem kinda anti-American to me. I think we need to keep a close watch on you. As a sovereign citizen I have that right now, don't I.:badgrin:

i don't believe this story is true. IF, big IF, it is true, then what they are doing is absolutely wrong. doesn't make it terrorism or treason though....do you even know what those terms mean?

Ironic, isn't it?

How the same people debate about
* gun registration vs. police unable to question someone with a gun
* Voter ID
* federal spying or registering personal info for gun checks or Obamacare

About as conflicted as "prochoice" people pushing
federal mandates and fines on health care choices regulated by federal minimums

Aren't they all contradictory when pushed to extremes?

Yes, it has gone full circle. These militia guys, most from Montana and Idaho, are stopping drivers in the Bundy ranch area, and demanding to see ID's with proof of residency. They do this, while carrying high powered weapons. They do this to "restore liberty". The other ranchers in the area are writing to authorities that they want them OUT. They have, indeed, become terrorists, in that their tactics are now full scale intimidation of the public. As for me, I have no problem whatsoever with law enforcement agencies doing their duty and doing whatever it takes to enforce the law.

Nevada Militia Sets Up Armed Checkpoints, Demands to See Drivers' I.D.

No, they are not contradictory at all.

The check points don't exist, that was more lies made up by the MSM.

Voter id, is a matter of liberty in so far as it authorizes proof of identification as a means to show you are who you say you are when you vote.

Gun registration is done as a first step to take away the registered guns. It is not done to protect the rights of the owner, quite the opposite.

Obamacare is a misnomer, it is really about redistributing health care funds from the people who earned their money to buy votes and destroy the health care system in America.

Federal spying is fine as long as they get a warrant. Warrant-less spying on US citizens is an abuse of liberty.

The only extreme here is what the authoritarians will do to our liberties when unchecked.

Last edited:

If the police are doing so under threat of illegal force then no of course theyre not terrorists for doing so. Bundy threatened them which is why they all came, do you think one guy was going to come there to enforce the laws against a gentleman who refuses to recognize the law and is an armed and affiliated militiaman?

Bull shit. Link?

treason and terrorism

:lol:

nutter

Maybe I should have some friends set up a checkpoint at your house. You seem kinda anti-American to me. I think we need to keep a close watch on you. As a sovereign citizen I have that right now, don't I.:badgrin:

i don't believe this story is true. IF, big IF, it is true, then what they are doing is absolutely wrong. doesn't make it terrorism or treason though....do you even know what those terms mean?

Taking up arms against the government is treason and terrorism. What the fuck do you think it is - jaywalking?

If the police are doing so under threat of illegal force then no of course theyre not terrorists for doing so. Bundy threatened them which is why they all came, do you think one guy was going to come there to enforce the laws against a gentleman who refuses to recognize the law and is an armed and affiliated militiaman?

in their minds, they were defending certain rights. it was a standoff, they weren't terrorizing anyone.

to be quite honest, the term has really lost meaning. it is used so often that i don't think anyone really understands true terrorism. tell me, what violent acts did they commit?

Bull shit. Link?

Are you serious? It was national news. wow.

vZTJlTL.jpg

Taking up arms against the government is treason and terrorism. What the fuck do you think it is - jaywalking?

you don't even know what that term means. taking up arms means actually using them you simple fuck.

The 2nd amendment protects the right to bear arms. If the government decides to attack someone they have the right to self defense. Granted they might die protecting that right, but it's arguably better to die fighting a tyrant than to get raped by one daily.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back