Militia in NV setting up checkpoints and demand ID's

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens if a law abiding, tax paying citizen refuses to stop at the checkpoint and/or refuses to show them ID or just rides by putting their 1st Amendment right of free speech to use as they call them terrorist assholes and to go fuck off?

Or puts a few hollow points in their asses.

again, you fail to recognize and admit these guys are NOTHING like the SA. they are not organized, they have no structure and are anything but paramilitary. and you have yet to cite a single thing that justifies your comparison. simply more fakey lies. why is it you NEVER back up your claims?

further, just because a group uses a word to "to accentuate their populist origins" does not in fact make them militias. do you know how to read? it clearly states they are calling themselves a militia to accentuate their populist origns, NOT that they are in fact militias.

you have the britannica saying they are paramilitary. they do not say they are militia. all you have is some left wing rag calling them militia. i'll stick the encyclopedia and not some leftist rag. though no surprise you would use a far leftist rag to back up your point mr. republican. :lol:

Thank you for staying on track; I am glad you paid attention.

The first link above describes your boys that you support down in Bunkerville. "Today various paramilitary organizations, from U.S. white supremacists to revolutionaries in the developing world, use the term militia to accentuate their populist origins."

You are wrong.

again, you fail to recognize and admit these guys are NOTHING like the SA. they are not organized, they have no structure and are anything but paramilitary. and you have yet to cite a single thing that justifies your comparison. simply more fakey lies. why is it you NEVER back up your claims?

further, just because a group uses a word to "to accentuate their populist origins" does not in fact make them militias. do you know how to read? it clearly states they are calling themselves a militia to accentuate their populist origns, NOT that they are in fact militias.

you have the britannica saying they are paramilitary. they do not say they are militia. all you have is some left wing rag calling them militia. i'll stick the encyclopedia and not some leftist rag. though no surprise you would use a far leftist rag to back up your point mr. republican.

:lol:

You guys are debating a definition that is debated by folks who publish dictionaries. Really. The definitions for militia's vs. paramilitaries are different from site to site, dictionary to dictionary.

Camp, the Bunkerville Bozos easily fit into the definitions.

Yurt is simply being pissy. :lol:

It paints the Right Wing in a bad light, so it MUST be a liberal lie...:D

Uhm... how does it paint the right wing in a bad light, that some ex cop nutter came to their defense? To me it paints that MSM in a bad light that they would latch onto just any whacko with a gun as the talking point story.

More specifically it paints you in a bad light that you accuse all conservatives as the same as the nutter.

Here's the difference. When I start pointing my gun at people it won't be to get my face on the TV.

What happens if a law abiding, tax paying citizen refuses to stop at the checkpoint and/or refuses to show them ID or just rides by putting their 1st Amendment right of free speech to use as they call them terrorist assholes and to go fuck off?

another dunce that didn't look to see if there's any proof.

quelling surprise as hard as I can

Proof of what? That these idiots are making Nevada look like Iraq and Afghanistan. This it the RW loons definition of Freedom? Putin should be very proud of these terrorist.

Proof of what? That these idiots are making Nevada look like Iraq and Afghanistan. This it the RW loons definition of Freedom? Putin should be very proud of these terrorist.

iraq and afghanistan? lmao. the lunacy of far lefties is amazing. tell me....how many people have they killed? how many bullets fired?

Uhm... how does it paint the right wing in a bad light, that some ex cop nutter came to their defense? To me it paints that MSM in a bad light that they would latch onto just any whacko with a gun as the talking point story.

More specifically it paints you in a bad light that you accuse all conservatives as the same as the nutter.

Here's the difference. When I start pointing my gun at people it won't be to get my face on the TV.

Wow! Another threatening post from a loon. Never seen that before.

you have the britannica saying they are paramilitary. they do not say they are militia. all you have is some left wing rag calling them militia. i'll stick the encyclopedia and not some leftist rag. though no surprise you would use a far leftist rag to back up your point mr. republican. :lol:

Thank you for staying on track; I am glad you paid attention.

The first link above describes your boys that you support down in Bunkerville. "Today various paramilitary organizations, from U.S. white supremacists to revolutionaries in the developing world, use the term militia to accentuate their populist origins."

You are wrong.

so you can't explain that they don't wear uniforms, are not organized etc.....but they are just like the SA...and you're still too fucking stupid to realize that calling yourself X does not make you X. it says they call themselves militia for SYMPATHY, --> NOTE --> not that they are actually militia you ignorant tool.

got it you lying wannabe mod....now go run to the mods and report me you whiny bitch

Last edited:

iraq and afghanistan? lmao. the lunacy of far lefties is amazing. tell me....how many people have they killed? how many bullets fired?

They are setting up checkpoints. Where is their authority? If I were stopped, I would drive through. Would they fire their weapons then? You and they are defining freedom in the same was as Stalin and Putin. These people need to go home and work, or maybe the GOP is funding them?

Reported for lying about threats.

nazi SA:

brownshirts.jpg

Adolf%20Hitler%20leads%20an%20SA%20unit%20in%20a%20Nazi%20Party%20parade%20in%20Weimar,%201931..jpg

in fakey's mind the militia in NV all had uniforms, were funded by president obama and support nazi idealism.

:lol:

what an idiot you are jakey

fakey phears this post

Reported for lying about threats.

:eusa_clap:

They are setting up checkpoints. Where is their authority? If I were stopped, I would drive through. Would they fire their weapons then? You and they are defining freedom in the same was as Stalin and Putin. These people need to go home and work, or maybe the GOP is funding them?

and you have proof they are setting up checkpoints? please provide it.

and you have proof they are setting up checkpoints? please provide it.

it is a false story

Nevada militia heightens tension with armed checkpoints - National News | Examiner.com

April 29, 2014
The small area where Cliven Bundy’s ranch resides in Clark County, Nevada is now under occupation. The men and women of the armed militia who support the cattle rancher have set up checkpoints near Bundy’s home, requiring motorists to show identification to prove their residence before being allowed to pass.

Clark County Sheriff, Doug Gillespie, has faced increasing pressure to require the militiamen to disperse. Nevada’s Democratic Representative, Steven Horsford, penned a letter to Gillespie on Monday urging the Sheriff to ensure the safety of Bunkersville’s residents. Horsford himself has received complaints from residents in his district that Bundy’s supporters are intimidating the community, allegedly carrying firearms openly near churches, schools and other public areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back