🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Milo out at Breitbart

Steve Bannon thru his own personal pocketbook and thru Breitbart's pocketbook, promoted Milo's career...

By Manuel Roig-Franzia and Paul Farhi, The Washington Post

A few days after Stephen Bannon was named chief strategist in President Donald Trump’s White House, one of his best-known proteges praised him on British television.

“I am a gay Jew and he made me a star,” Milo Yiannopoulos, the frequently profane Breitbart.com columnist and cyber provocateur, told a Channel 4 interviewer in November.

While Bannon oversaw the Breitbart News Network, Yiannopoulos built an enthusiastic fan base for his caustic writings. One article proclaimed that birth control makes women “stupid and unattractive” and argued against contraception because “we need the kids if we’re to breed enough to keep the Muslim invaders at bay.” To him, most women are “hysterical hypercritical harpies towards their boyfriends and husbands the vast majority of the time.”

He co-wrote a column that praised the intelligence of white supremacists, and he got banned from Twitter after taunting African-American actress Leslie Jones, who he said looks like “a black dude.”

Bannon, however, has never wavered in his support for Yiannopoulos. “Bannon believes in Milo,” the site’s editor in chief, Alexander Marlow, said in an interview earlier this month. “He dedicated time and resources – both personally and with his businesses – to expanding Milo’s brand.”

Stephen Bannon molded Breitbart into a far-right sledgehammer. How it will be wielded in the Trump era? – The Denver Post

View attachment 113527

Well their game plan worked and this is the result of leftist LOSERS are making BS LIES.....

Milo Out At Breitbart - Vessel News

"The professional provocateur has resigned as an editor at Breitbart News amid a firestorm over unearthed comments in which he seemed to endorse sex between "younger boys and older men."

"Yiannopoulos released a statement on Tuesday afternoon, minutes before he was scheduled to give a press conference in Manhattan.

""It would be wrong to allow my poor choice of words to detract from my colleagues' important reporting, so today I am resigning from Breitbart, effectively immediately. This decision is mine alone," Yiannopoulos said in a statement."
Milo Yiannopoulos resigns from Breitbart amid child sex storm

"Milo Yiannopoulos, the incendiary writer and commentator who helped make Breitbart News a leading organ of the “alt-right,” resigned from the news organization Tuesday after a video of him endorsing pedophilia surfaced online over the weekend.

"Yiannopoulos — known simply as MILO in Breitbart’s own coverage of him — has been a flame-throwing provocateur whose writing has offended women, Muslims, blacks and gay people ever since former Breitbart executive chairman Stephen K. Bannon hired him as a senior editor in 2014.

"Bannon, now President Trump’s senior adviser, championed the British-born Yiannopoulos’s inflammatory commentary and promoted him as a conservative truth teller and champion of free speech. In turn, his popularity helped raise Breitbart’s profile among Trump’s supporters and the “alt-right,” a vaguely defined collection of nationalists, anti-immigration proponents, and anti-establishment conservatives."
Breitbart’s Milo Yiannopoulos resigns following outrage over his past comments about pedophilia

I'd like to hear from the Republicans at CAL who invited Milo to speak. What did they know and when did they know it?

upload_2017-2-21_13-49-30.png

Already had it all....................... Michael M. Grynbaum on Twitter

So conservatives distinguished between solid thinking and an unacceptable position, won't find that with liberals and their talking heads.

Exactly because we are not brainwashed and not taught to never criticise and are taught not to defend the indefensible.

Nobody wants Milo now, why would they, why would anyone want to be associated with someone who openly has no problem with having sex with underage boys.

Personally Milo should just be taken out and shot, it's what I have advocated many times for those freaks of nature who think it's okay to have sex with either underage boys or underage girls, I make no differentiation between the other wastes of human skin and Milo, he's one of the wastes of human skin, he should be treated exactly the same as the others.
He boasted about how HE was molested when he was under age.

It's his way of coping. Would you prefer he took on a victim mentality like the far left do. I'm sure he knows it ruined his life which is why he fights the left.

This is another classic example of the conservatives taking their cues from the far left and REACTING. The left throws something at them, they shit their pants and react just how the left wants them to.

Further, it's an example of conservatives thinking that because they won one tiny incremental battle (Trump) that the war is won forever and we'll all live happily after..

Zhukov is rolling back the Eastern front Lucy. Trotsky never sleeps. The Fuhrer is playing with blonde.

View attachment 113527

Well their game plan worked and this is the result of leftist LOSERS are making BS LIES.....

So conservatives are in favor of pedophilia?

Milo is simply an immature attention-seeking queen. He should be ignored.

"So conservatives are in favor of pedophilia?"

No.

"Milo is simply an immature attention-seeking queen. He should be ignored."

He should be ignored now.

Steve Bannon thru his own personal pocketbook and thru Breitbart's pocketbook, promoted Milo's career...

A few days after Stephen Bannon was named chief strategist in President Donald Trump’s White House, one of his best-known proteges praised him on British television.

“I am a gay Jew and he made me a star,” Milo Yiannopoulos, the frequently profane Breitbart.com columnist and cyber provocateur, told a Channel 4 interviewer in November.

While Bannon oversaw the Breitbart News Network, Yiannopoulos built an enthusiastic fan base for his caustic writings. One article proclaimed that birth control makes women “stupid and unattractive” and argued against contraception because “we need the kids if we’re to breed enough to keep the Muslim invaders at bay.” To him, most women are “hysterical hypercritical harpies towards their boyfriends and husbands the vast majority of the time.”

He co-wrote a column that praised the intelligence of white supremacists, and he got banned from Twitter after taunting African-American actress Leslie Jones, who he said looks like “a black dude.”

Bannon, however, has never wavered in his support for Yiannopoulos. “Bannon believes in Milo,” the site’s editor in chief, Alexander Marlow, said in an interview earlier this month. “He dedicated time and resources – both personally and with his businesses – to expanding Milo’s brand.”

Stephen Bannon molded Breitbart into a far-right sledgehammer. How it will be wielded in the Trump era? – The Denver Post
From watching a few young women I had known since they were young children I think he made a good point with this one > birth control makes women “stupid and unattractive” . The change in those young women's hormones from the horse urine derived birth control pills and what those did to their health was a disaster. A commentator does not always break down the technical aspects of an issue but can get some of those who will listen to them take a step back and look closer into what is transpiring.

This Democrat front group the Reagan Battalion is now also being linked to McMullin and other #NeverTrumpers.

It's getting really really interesting how the establishment R's and the D's are tag teaming against pro Trumpers.

So conservatives distinguished between solid thinking and an unacceptable position, won't find that with liberals and their talking heads.

Exactly because we are not brainwashed and not taught to never criticise and are taught not to defend the indefensible.

Nobody wants Milo now, why would they, why would anyone want to be associated with someone who openly has no problem with having sex with underage boys.

Personally Milo should just be taken out and shot, it's what I have advocated many times for those freaks of nature who think it's okay to have sex with either underage boys or underage girls, I make no differentiation between the other wastes of human skin and Milo, he's one of the wastes of human skin, he should be treated exactly the same as the others.

Odd that so many complained and mocked the CAL students for protesting Milo Y. being invited by Campus Republicans to speak, and now CPAC has censored him - something not even suggested by CAL Students, the U. where Free Speech became a movement and spread across the nation.

See:

President Trump and his most controversial appointees will address conservatism's biggest conference

Which is why the far left will win and pedophilia will be normalised. Sensibilities don't an wars, practicalities do.

View attachment 113527

So conservatives are in favor of pedophilia?

Milo is simply an immature attention-seeking queen. He should be ignored.

"So conservatives are in favor of pedophilia?"

No.

"Milo is simply an immature attention-seeking queen. He should be ignored."

He should be ignored now.
The left will win again and pedophilia will be normalised because people like you have chosen to vilify Milo's tragedy.

Sensibilities don't win wars. Practicalities do. The left wont let scruples get in the way of victory.

You've been Saul alinskyd

“The fourth rule is: Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity.”

This Democrat front group the Reagan Battalion is now also being linked to McMullin and other #NeverTrumpers.

It's getting really really interesting how the establishment R's and the D's are tag teaming against pro Trumpers.
Yeah, the Godemperor will be impeached before two years.

It's his way of coping. Would you prefer he took on a victim mentality like the far left do. I'm sure he knows it ruined his life which is why he fights the left.

This is another classic example of the conservatives taking their cues from the far left and REACTING. The left throws something at them, they shit their pants and react just how the left wants them to.

Further, it's an example of conservatives thinking that because they won one tiny incremental battle (Trump) that the war is won forever and we'll all live happily after..

Zhukov is rolling back the Eastern front Lucy. Trotsky never sleeps. The Fuhrer is playing with blonde.

Yeah he was being a smart ass about the Priest. And he did say that was sort of his way of coping.

Just like coroners make dead body jokes. Or AIDS patients about how they want to die.

I expect frenzy from the left but I'm really tired of our side reacting to anything the left throws at us.

Hell's bells I've seen more R condemnation over Milo the past couple of days than over Weiner who was sexting a teenager.

From watching a few young women I had known since they were young children I think he made a good point with this one > birth control makes women “stupid and unattractive” . The change in those young women's hormones from the horse urine derived birth control pills and what those did to their health was a disaster. A commentator does not always break down the technical aspects of an issue but can get some of those who will listen to them take a step back and look closer into what is transpiring.
I was allergic to birth-control....it made me throw up, no matter how small they reduced the dose, my body just kept rejecting them....THEN when Matt and I wanted to have kids together, we found out that we couldn't, so I guess I never really used BC pills for any length of time.

I was allergic to birth-control....it made me throw up, no matter how small they reduced the dose, my body just kept rejecting them....THEN when Matt and I wanted to have kids together, we found out that we couldn't, so I guess I never really used BC pills for any length of time.
They also have caused blood clots for many and then the docs put them on rat poison (can't recall offhand the tech.. name) to keep the clots down. Men that take steroids to bulk up also end up with problems coping with anger, etc.....

It's things like that that make him so important. He said on BBC that america will be 90% in the future! Who else could get away with saying that other than a gay jew?

He's invaluable.

Women on birth control are never ovulating which means they are never aroused. Feminists degrade motherhood. Having babies is part of a woman's sex drive. It's the true climax. Painful yes, and no life isn't fair.

Feminism is our gravest enemy and no one but Milo has the guts to do anything about it.

Yeah he was being a smart ass about the Priest. And he did say that was sort of his way of coping.

Just like coroners make dead body jokes. Or AIDS patients about how they want to die.

I expect frenzy from the left but I'm really tired of our side reacting to anything the left throws at us.

Hell's bells I've seen more R condemnation over Milo the past couple of days than over Weiner who was sexting a teenager.
Yeah, too many cowards. Why can't these men holdfast? Just stand their ground. Instead they have to cut down their best. Can't possibly have a homosexual outstripping them.

Trump will be impeached.

The tide of war is wavering. I'm sensitive to these things. Mark my words. It's over.

Forum List

Back