🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Milo out at Breitbart

Steve Bannon thru his own personal pocketbook and thru Breitbart's pocketbook, promoted Milo's career...

By Manuel Roig-Franzia and Paul Farhi, The Washington Post

A few days after Stephen Bannon was named chief strategist in President Donald Trump’s White House, one of his best-known proteges praised him on British television.

“I am a gay Jew and he made me a star,” Milo Yiannopoulos, the frequently profane Breitbart.com columnist and cyber provocateur, told a Channel 4 interviewer in November.

While Bannon oversaw the Breitbart News Network, Yiannopoulos built an enthusiastic fan base for his caustic writings. One article proclaimed that birth control makes women “stupid and unattractive” and argued against contraception because “we need the kids if we’re to breed enough to keep the Muslim invaders at bay.” To him, most women are “hysterical hypercritical harpies towards their boyfriends and husbands the vast majority of the time.”

He co-wrote a column that praised the intelligence of white supremacists, and he got banned from Twitter after taunting African-American actress Leslie Jones, who he said looks like “a black dude.”

Bannon, however, has never wavered in his support for Yiannopoulos. “Bannon believes in Milo,” the site’s editor in chief, Alexander Marlow, said in an interview earlier this month. “He dedicated time and resources – both personally and with his businesses – to expanding Milo’s brand.”

Stephen Bannon molded Breitbart into a far-right sledgehammer. How it will be wielded in the Trump era? – The Denver Post
From watching a few young women I had known since they were young children I think he made a good point with this one > birth control makes women “stupid and unattractive” . The change in those young women's hormones from the horse urine derived birth control pills and what those did to their health was a disaster. A commentator does not always break down the technical aspects of an issue but can get some of those who will listen to them take a step back and look closer into what is transpiring.
It's things like that that make him so important. He said on BBC that america will be 90% in the future! Who else could get away with saying that other than a gay jew?

He's invaluable.

Women on birth control are never ovulating which means they are never aroused. Feminists degrade motherhood. Having babies is part of a woman's sex drive. It's the true climax. Painful yes, and no life isn't fair.

Feminism is our gravest enemy and no one but Milo has the guts to do anything about it.
i agree with that, from my little experience with BC pills that did manage to stay down, it completely removed my sex drive....but ho=howdy, when not taking them, it was a whole nuther story! mind, soul, and body knew when my egg was there and craved to be impregnated....i'm not kidding! When young, I tried to explain this to my closet girlfriends still taking the pill and they truly did not understand what I was talking about....

it makes sense though...the BC Pill makes a woman's body believe it is pregnant, thus no ovulation....there is no urge to reproduce because it believes it already has a bun in the oven.

There is a bc pill for men in the works, in trials....wonder if it does something similar to the men?

i agree with that, from my little experience with BC pills that did manage to stay down, it completely removed my sex drive....but ho=howdy, when not taking them, it was a whole nuther story! mind, soul, and body knew when my egg was there and craved to be impregnated....i'm not kidding! When young, I tried to explain this to my closet girlfriends still taking the pill and they truly did not understand what I was talking about....

it makes sense though...the BC Pill makes a woman's body believe it is pregnant, thus no ovulation....there is no urge to reproduce because it believes it already has a bun in the oven.

There is a bc pill for men in the works, in trials....wonder if it does something similar to the men?

Hmmm...so you think its possible to make men MORE horny? I have serious reservations.

Hmmm...so you think its possible to make men MORE horny? I have serious reservations.
no silly, i wonder what the process is for the BC Pill for men? Does it somehow send a message that reduces their drive too, as a side effect?

Yeah, the Godemperor will be impeached before two years.

Did he turn water into wine at a recent wedding you attended?

Maybe played the violin while a national forest burned?

Stop being a cartoon in a cartoon graveyard.
“Enemies strengthen you. Allies weaken.”

I'll still take friends first thanks. :)

Have a great day.
“Most men go through life unchallenged, except at the final moment.”

Steve Bannon thru his own personal pocketbook and thru Breitbart's pocketbook, promoted Milo's career...

By Manuel Roig-Franzia and Paul Farhi, The Washington Post

A few days after Stephen Bannon was named chief strategist in President Donald Trump’s White House, one of his best-known proteges praised him on British television.

“I am a gay Jew and he made me a star,” Milo Yiannopoulos, the frequently profane Breitbart.com columnist and cyber provocateur, told a Channel 4 interviewer in November.

While Bannon oversaw the Breitbart News Network, Yiannopoulos built an enthusiastic fan base for his caustic writings. One article proclaimed that birth control makes women “stupid and unattractive” and argued against contraception because “we need the kids if we’re to breed enough to keep the Muslim invaders at bay.” To him, most women are “hysterical hypercritical harpies towards their boyfriends and husbands the vast majority of the time.”

He co-wrote a column that praised the intelligence of white supremacists, and he got banned from Twitter after taunting African-American actress Leslie Jones, who he said looks like “a black dude.”

Bannon, however, has never wavered in his support for Yiannopoulos. “Bannon believes in Milo,” the site’s editor in chief, Alexander Marlow, said in an interview earlier this month. “He dedicated time and resources – both personally and with his businesses – to expanding Milo’s brand.”

Stephen Bannon molded Breitbart into a far-right sledgehammer. How it will be wielded in the Trump era? – The Denver Post
From watching a few young women I had known since they were young children I think he made a good point with this one > birth control makes women “stupid and unattractive” . The change in those young women's hormones from the horse urine derived birth control pills and what those did to their health was a disaster. A commentator does not always break down the technical aspects of an issue but can get some of those who will listen to them take a step back and look closer into what is transpiring.
It's things like that that make him so important. He said on BBC that america will be 90% in the future! Who else could get away with saying that other than a gay jew?

He's invaluable.

Women on birth control are never ovulating which means they are never aroused. Feminists degrade motherhood. Having babies is part of a woman's sex drive. It's the true climax. Painful yes, and no life isn't fair.

Feminism is our gravest enemy and no one but Milo has the guts to do anything about it.

Women crave babies from a very young age. Thank you for your candour!

no silly, i wonder what the process is for the BC Pill for men? Does it somehow send a message that reduces their drive too, as a side effect?

Pill seems expensive and unnecessary. Make them watch 2-4 year olds for three days. I guess it depends if it changes hormones in males or uses another approach. I am married to a woman with a hysterectomy, in theory I am golden. We got Jesus picked out for a name just in case.

Milo should be arrested.

He was okay to be used as entertainment because he was so good at Triggering the SJW Snowflakes.

Now Milo is basically just a piece of human filth and anyone associated with the Movement won't be defending Milo, you don't defend POS that think it's okay to have sex with 14 year-old boys, I know Milo as a teenager was sexually abused by an older man, but that ISN'T an excuse for someone when they become an adult to then have sex with 14 year-old boys.
Milo did not defend Pedophilia. The video was edited to make it sound that way and he does not condone pedophilia.

While I disagree with the idea of normalizing homosexuality, I dont hate the people either unless they give me reason to.

The way conservatives have dealt with Milo with this trumped up BS is really revealing about the way conservatives thinks, dont you agree?

Milo should be arrested.

He was okay to be used as entertainment because he was so good at Triggering the SJW Snowflakes.

Now Milo is basically just a piece of human filth and anyone associated with the Movement won't be defending Milo, you don't defend POS that think it's okay to have sex with 14 year-old boys, I know Milo as a teenager was sexually abused by an older man, but that ISN'T an excuse for someone when they become an adult to then have sex with 14 year-old boys.
Milo did not defend Pedophilia. The video was edited to make it sound that way and he does not condone pedophilia.

While I disagree with the idea of normalizing homosexuality, I dont hate the people either unless they give me reason to.

The way conservatives have dealt with Milo with this trumped up BS is really revealing about the way conservatives thinks, dont you agree?
They think if another man on their side displays greater courage and performance then they must tear him down, collectively.

The fools.

Last edited by a moderator:
“Why is it that foolishness repeats itself with such monotonous precision?”

I blame TV reruns and Hulu.
"Most civilisation is based on cowardice. It's so easy to civilize by teaching cowardice. You water down the standards which would lead to bravery. You restrain the will. You regulate the appetites. You fence in the horizons. You make a law for every movement. You deny the existence of chaos. You teach even the children to breathe slowly. You tame.”

I apologize for not running for president.

I could have kicked SNL in their own time slot, while making the American public happier and better educated.

It was probably just pure selfishness and a lack of a billion dollars.

Nobody wants Milo now, why would they, why would anyone want to be associated with someone who openly has no problem with having sex with underage boys.
He never said that.
do you have an unedited version?
No but you can hear the breaks in the background white noise that indicates a splice.
it is out there, somewhere then, needs to be found and played

Forum List

Back