Minn passes gay marriage

Or, we can ignore this deliberate attempt to divert us from the bigger issues facing our nation.

Citizens being denied their civil liberties is about as ‘big’ an issue as any other.

No. Being lied to by the man you elected president is. Being misled by the government you so dearly entrust should shock and disturb you. Being denied the truth should upset you. But here you are, ignoring it. People died, and all you can think of is your "civil rights." The ineptitude of our current administration cost four men their lives. And all you can obsess over is "equality."

You liberals never cease to amaze me. You trust a man who is no more than a silver tongue in an expensive suit. What has he done for the gay community? Nothing! He used them as a stepping stone to election and reelection. He has repeatedly switched his stances on the matter. How do you trust a man whose convictions are so easily fleeting?

Having a leader of our nation who can so easily lie to us without so much as batting an eyelash should be worrisome to any American, a bigger issue than your desperately sought stance in our society. What good will marriage equality be to you if he is found that he can no longer be trusted?

You have your priorities mixed up, Clayton. You should at least expect honesty and integrity from those you voted for. But oh hey, civil rights trump the actions of an overtly corrupt government, which has been exposed for what it has become. Benghazi is the real issue here now. Come, let us watch the fall of your once great savior and chosen one, from the highest seat of power in the world...together.

Because all men are secretly gay, right?

No. But a lot of homophobes are. It's a cover. We've got a few here on these boards too.

Are militant athiests closeted christians? Islamophobes closeted muslims? Antisemites are closeted jews?

Liberals think in sound bites of few wordd. Then they repeat the same words to one another endlessly. After awhile it makes sense to them.

There is little doubt that the Supreme Court will cave in to the demands of militant gays. That will mean two things; the entire culture is too putrid to continue and the matter will be tied up in the courts for decades to come. While gays will get legal recognition, they still won't get the acceptance they crave. The florist, baker, photographer, pastor or priest, counselor, school or neighborhood will still reject them.

No. But a lot of homophobes are. It's a cover. We've got a few here on these boards too.

Are militant athiests closeted christians? Islamophobes closeted muslims? Antisemites are closeted jews?

Liberals think in sound bites of few wordd. Then they repeat the same words to one another endlessly. After awhile it makes sense to them.

There is little doubt that the Supreme Court will cave in to the demands of militant gays. That will mean two things; the entire culture is too putrid to continue and the matter will be tied up in the courts for decades to come. While gays will get legal recognition, they still won't get the acceptance they crave. The florist, baker, photographer, pastor or priest, counselor, school or neighborhood will still reject them.

Poor Katzdogz....gonna be left on the dustheap of history along with the likes of Lester Maddox, George Wallace, and Sen. McCarthy.

:lol:

They're measuring the ropes.

How interesting. Are you selling the rope?

Personally, I'd like to see what happens to gay bashers these days. I suspect they might find the wrong end of a gun soon.

If I had the rope franchise in muslim Minnesota I'd be almost as happy as if I had it in Michigan.

You have inadvertently hit on the solution. It might well be solved by the business end of a gun. Depending on who is holding it. Ask Lawrence King.

In France gays are getting beaten. In England they are burned to death. Hanged throughout the middle east. Not because they are gay. They should be left in peace. But, when they start controlling what others think and do it is time to fight back with whatever it takes. That is what will happen and is happening.

How does allowing non familial consenting adults couples to legally marry control what you say and do?

Are you planning on doing "whatever it takes"?

How interesting. Are you selling the rope?

Personally, I'd like to see what happens to gay bashers these days. I suspect they might find the wrong end of a gun soon.

If I had the rope franchise in muslim Minnesota I'd be almost as happy as if I had it in Michigan.

You have inadvertently hit on the solution. It might well be solved by the business end of a gun. Depending on who is holding it. Ask Lawrence King.

In France gays are getting beaten. In England they are burned to death. Hanged throughout the middle east. Not because they are gay. They should be left in peace. But, when they start controlling what others think and do it is time to fight back with whatever it takes. That is what will happen and is happening.

How does allowing non familial consenting adults couples to legally marry control what you say and do?

Are you planning on doing "whatever it takes"?

In Katz's case..."whatever it takes" means talking tough on an internet message board.

Actually, the Supreme Court will simply make a ruling consistent with 14th Amendment case law, acknowledging the equal protection rights of same-sex couples.

WATCH: Simon Fights Back Tears During Gay Marriage Debate - Hopkins, MN Patch
Steve Simon, Minnesota Lawmaker, Fights Back Tears During Gay Marriage Speech (VIDEO)
"How many more gay people does God have to create before we ask ourselves whether or not God actually wants them around?"

Mr and Mrs Michelle Bachmann must be apoplectic.

Good for Simon and good for Minnesota.

YES!!! Was hoping this one would pass, and it has.

Change is coming, America. Deal with it.

WATCH: Simon Fights Back Tears During Gay Marriage Debate - Hopkins, MN Patch
Steve Simon, Minnesota Lawmaker, Fights Back Tears During Gay Marriage Speech (VIDEO)
"How many more gay people does God have to create before we ask ourselves whether or not God actually wants them around?"

Mr and Mrs Michelle Bachmann must be apoplectic.

Good for Simon and good for Minnesota.

You know... something just struck me. Not everyone is intolerant to gay people just for being gay...it's because they can be outright assholes to people. I mean, God help you if you happen to believe in heterosexual marriage. Why is it people claim that homosexuality is a genetic issue, when they consistently seek vindication from the rest of the world for their behavior? It's as if they made a choice to be that way, especially here in America.

Change came when Obama and Co. lied to America about Benghazi. Having civil rights as a homosexual should be the least of your worries right now. Regardless of your sexual orientation we all need a lead we can trust, and right now, Obama isn't trustworthy any longer. He's thrown gay people under the bus before so..

Last edited:

You know... something just struck me. Not everyone is intolerant to gay people just for being gay...it's because they can be outright assholes to people. I mean, God help you if you happen to believe in heterosexual marriage. Why is it people claim that homosexuality is a genetic issue, when they consistently seek vindication from the rest of the world for their behavior. It's as if they made a choice to be that way, especially here in America.

Change came when Obama and Co. lied to America about Benghazi. Having civil rights as a homosexual should be the least of your worries right now. Regardless of your sexual orientation we all need a lead we can trust, and right now, Obama isn't trustworthy any longer. He's thrown gay people under the bus before so..

looks like Benghazi is just the tip of the ice berg

now we learn the admin has been using the IRS to beat down competition

Funny how democrats manage to fight back tears and invoke God when it's politically advantageous but God help the kid who is caught with a Bible in his locker in school. God loves homosexuals but if he wanted them around they would be able to make babies with each other instead of shoving fists up each other's arses.

You only exhibit your ignorance.

Public school students are allowed to have a bible in their lockers and they’re allowed to pray. They may not, however, have school-issued bibles and pray at the behest of the state, in violation of the he First Amendment.

While this is true, there have been numerous cases of students being suspended for bringing a Bible to school. We see radical positions on both sides all the time.

Funny how democrats manage to fight back tears and invoke God when it's politically advantageous but God help the kid who is caught with a Bible in his locker in school. God loves homosexuals but if he wanted them around they would be able to make babies with each other instead of shoving fists up each other's arses.

You only exhibit your ignorance.

Public school students are allowed to have a bible in their lockers and they’re allowed to pray. They may not, however, have school-issued bibles and pray at the behest of the state, in violation of the he First Amendment.

While this is true, there have been numerous cases of students being suspended for bringing a Bible to school. We see radical positions on both sides all the time.

^^^this

twelve states and moving quickly.

30 states have laws banning it already, with 8 in the middle and 12 favoring it.

Looks like they got the jump on you.

Gotta stop the evil gays from getting married, lol! The sky will fall and the world will end if homosexuals can wed!!!

Who said anything about them being evil? I have two friends who are openly gay, and they have more respect for my Christian worldview than most liberals here do.

I oppose gay marriage, because it clashes with what I believe in. Drop the sarcasm.

Forum List

Back