MN Woman Brutally Beaten by Metal Police Baton on Jan. 6 Plans to Decline Plea Deal From Fed Prosecutors

The problem you have is you think that the MSM is honest.
They've been gaslighting us for decades and you never question them.
It's textbook brainwashing.
The crazier the truth is, the less you want to believe it.
That's how communist propaganda works on the weak-minded.
I bet you still think that it was all antifa who attacked the Capitol on Jan 6th.

I bet you still think that it was all antifa who attacked the Capitol on Jan 6th.
You'd lose that bet.
No....what ANTIFA is trained to do is create the conditions that are needed for violence and destruction.
Their classic tactic is to break windows or start fires.
They break a window and this attracts idiots who enter the building or space they broke into.
Anyone who falls for this tactic is doing it on their own.
The issue here is the absolute fact that Pelosi set this riot up on purpose by using BLM & ANTIFA activists, as well as FBI agents interspersed into the crowd.
I can spot these tactics and if I was there I would tell everyone to ignore the instigators and stay put.
I also would have told everyone to stay out of the Capital.
They tricked those people into entering the Capital, CNN started pearl-clutching about an insurrection even before the protests became violent. Their hatred for real patriotic Americans was obvious in their news coverage.
They showed a still shot of a protester...who was INVITED INTO THE CAPITAL sitting in the Senate. He didn't barge in. He was invited in....SO THEY COULD GET THIS PHOTO-OP.

The issue here is the absolute fact that Pelosi set this riot up on purpose by using BLM & ANTIFA activists, as well as FBI agents interspersed into the crowd.....I can spot these tactics.........

I love this bar!.
It's the Mos Eisley Cantina.
It's the Assembly room in Cuckoo's Nest.
It's Thunderdome.
I love this bar!

The woman is a dumbass. It is clear, the Capital Police were defending the entrance. The crazy lady should have gotten a clue and not attempted entry. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Tough Sht. I am happy for her to have her day in court.
So, you're saying that it is ok to beat the crap out of BLM rioters from now on?

A fraudulent election that has never been proven to be fraudulent. They were terrorist, there was nothing patriotic about what they were doing.
Everything about it was patriotic. Six states had serious problems with statistically impossible comebacks for Biden. Every state involved was stonewalling any investigations. The MSM was lying and omitting real facts that they claimed to be baseless.

1/4 of Congress wanted to investigate. 40% of the voters of this country were ignored and the election was stolen. The violence was instigated by the group they let in to the Capitol. It will all come out, and you know it.

977883307.jpg
9f8be12d-3390-4376-a1e8-d7d986fe3467-GettyImages-1230734366_1.jpg

fire-extinguisher-attacker-arrested-592.jpg
th

Ah, poor poster Lastamender. It is sad. He so frequently, regularly, dependably.....makes his avatar look silly and foolish.

See above for the responsible "patriots" of Lastamender's QAnon-fantasies.

Lastamender should be better.
He could be better.
I am mildly convinced of that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

See commentary above about poor poster Lastamender. It applies here too.

Now we have his doppleganger....poster "mudwhistle".

Are they really the same guy? --- snowed-in in a basement in Buffalo, NY?
Using two different laptops with two different ISP's?

They seem so very very much alike.
Would Buffalo be proud of these cojoined twins, Me & Mini-Me?
It is sad........x2
So you can identify none of those people. Thanks for nothing.

Everyone who didn`t watch a minute of the televised hearings or read a reputable newspaper story about it agrees with you. They don`t know shit either.
Anyone who thought that committee had any business telling one half of the story replete with lies is a moron. Understand that moron?

The woman is a dumbass. It is clear, the Capital Police were defending the entrance. The crazy lady should have gotten a clue and not attempted entry. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Tough Sht. I am happy for her to have her day in court.
All she had to do was to comply with the police.

Just like they said about George Floyd, or Tyre Nichols, or dozens of other black men.

All she had to do was not engage in a riot attacking police.
Anybody can make one mistake. She compounded it by not following police orders to back down.

This guy just killed 10 people, but he cooperated

He dropped to his knees. "He ripped off his helmet, dropped his gun, and was tackled by the police."

Well, yeah, but.......but George was very much complying after the first 15-seconds on the ground. And even more so after the next 9 minutes.
The line is Floyd needed only comply from the very start, that the die was already cast when he didn't immediately comply.

Forum List

Back