Mobile Alabama Removes Statue of Confederate Without Notice

Bu... bu... but that can't be a fake from Australia! @Rambunctious insists it's genuine
Reuters?....LMAO....give me a break.....and I never said the Kenyan BC was real....I said the HI cert is not a copy of the original....it was typed after 1998...we know this because of the type.....but you still won't answer my question.....where is his original?....I had to get a copy of my original for the CA real ID....no problem getting a photocopy....so what is Obamas problem?.....I'll wait for your answer.....that will never come....

The left removes another statue of an American war hero, and they wonder why people don't like them.
LOLOL

You dumbfucking cuck, Admiral Semmes was not an American war hero. He fought against America. Dayum, you rightarded cult freaks sure are ignorant.
Whoa...whats gotten into your craw?....did your boyfriends condom break again.....hey are you watching Flynn walk?..... :auiqs.jpg:
LOL

Aside from your homo-erotic fantasies ... Flynn still hasn't walked. :mm:

And I'm not very fond of traitors who hail fellow traitors who fought against the U.S. as American war heroes.
Flynn is a decorated hero....Obama a lying Kenyan born agitator....and that agitator tried to take down a decorated hero.....sickening...
LOLOL

View attachment 346231
Not an American citizen....
LOLOL

Your birther-induced dementia is noted and laughed at. :lol:

obama-factcheck-colb.jpg
ORLY?

View attachment 351053

That is just sad.

The Republic of Kenya didn't exist until 1964.

Learn the basic history of Kenya. All it would take is a few seconds to find out when the Republic of Kenya was established and it wasn't in 1961.

That piece of garbage forgery was debunked over a decade ago yet you are still trying to pass it off as authentic?

That's so pathetic.

Kenya was the British republic of Kenya up to 1962....maybe you should begin to look things up.....

Yes it was. That is the whole point.

That garbage forgery doesn't say British Republic of Kenya.

It just says Republic of Kenya. That didn't exist until 1964.

Plus if you look at the bottom left of the document, you will see the seal that's on it, reads South Australia. The original document was for a man born in Southern Australia in 1959.

Here's the seal. I took a screen shot of it. I sharpened it and bent the curves down to bring out the writing on the seal. Interesting that it was scanned to be so blurred in that one part of the document. LOL.

Just so you know, South Australia isn't anywhere near Kenya.

Here is also a link to the truth about the total garbage fraud that was tried to be passed off as Obama's birth certificate.

View attachment 354961
Bu... bu... but that can't be a fake from Australia! Rambunctious insists it's genuine.

:lmao:

What can I say?

Some people are delusional.

Bu... bu... but that can't be a fake from Australia! @Rambunctious insists it's genuine
Reuters?....LMAO....give me a break.....
Are you ever not rightarded?

Ever...??

You'd be hard pressed to find a less biased source...

Even worse for you... you can't actually refute anything in that article. Every claim made in it is sourced.

They point out the seal is the seal of South Australia ... indisputable and sourced. They also source the actual birth certificate used to create the fake.

They point out the fake claims to come from the Republic of Kenya before there was a Republic of Kenya. Indisputable and sourced.

They even sourced the website where anyone could generate that fake birth certificate with any details..

You can't refute a word, so you absurdly attack the source.
icon_rolleyes.gif

and I never said the Kenyan BC was real....
LOLOL

You lyin' cretin, "real" was exactly what you called that obvious fake....

And because it was a British colony so to speak is why the national language was English.....that is why Obamas real BC from Kenya is printed in English.....

[emphasis added to highlight Rambunctious lies]

:dance:

I said the HI cert is not a copy the original....it was typed after 1998...we know this because of the type.....

And no one's saying it's not a copy. It was printed up from Obama's birth records on file with the state of Hawaii in 2007. We know this because the date is fucking stamped on it, you raging moron. And as you were shown repeatedly, yet too stupid to absorb, that's how Hawaii provides copies of birth records to those who qualify. Then in 2011, Hawaii provided Obama with a scanned copy of his long form birth certificate. Also date stamped and certified by Hawaii's state registrar.

I'm tellin' ya, there is no one dumber than a birther. Not even 9/11 conspiracy nuts are as stupid as birthers.

but you still won't answer my question.....where is his original?....I had to get a copy of my original for the CA real ID....no problem getting a photocopy....so what is Obamas problem?.....I'll wait for your answer.....that will never come....
Dumbfuck, that's been asked AND answered twice... now thrice...

The original birth records are on file with the state of Hawaii.

Savvy?

307vyna-gif.269908

Last edited:

Ever...??

Even worse for you... you can't actually refute anything in that article. Every claim made in it is sourced.

They point out the seal is the seal of South Australia ... indisputable and sourced. They also source the actual birth certificate used to create the fake.

They point out the fake claims to come from the Republic of Kenya before there was a Republic of Kenya. Indisputable and sourced.

They even sourced the website where anyone could generate that fake birth certificate with any details..

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOL

And because it was a British colony so to speak is why the national language was English.....that is why Obamas real BC from Kenya is printed in English.....

I said the HI cert is not a copy the original....it was typed after 1998...we know this because of the type.....

And no one's saying it's not a copy. It was printed up from Obama's birth records on file with the state of Hawaii in 2007. We know this because the date is fucking stamped on it, you raging moron. And as you were shown repeatedly, yet too stupid to absorb, that's how Hawaii provides copies of birth records to those who qualify. Then in 2011, Hawaii provided Obama with a scanned copy of his long form birth certificate. Also date stamped and certified by Hawaii's state registrar.

I'm tellin' ya, there is no one dumber than a birther. Not even 9/11 conspiracy nuts are as stupid as birthers.

but you still won't answer my question.....where is his original?....I had to get a copy of my original for the CA real ID....no problem getting a photocopy....so what is Obamas problem?.....I'll wait for your answer.....that will never come....

Savvy?

307vyna-gif.269908
Debunk this one then:

obamambirf.jpg

Ever...??

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOL

Savvy?

307vyna-gif.269908
Debunk this one then:

View attachment 355226
LOLOL

You dumbfuck, that's signed by the supposed supervisor of obstetrics a month before Obama was born.

face-palm-gif.278959

307vyna-gif.269908

The left removes another statue of an American war hero, and they wonder why people don't like them.
By defintion, the confederacy was not American.

So, you support the secession?
Not in any way.
The confederate states believed they were no longer Americans. Their articles of seccession explained why. They claimed their white supremacy gave them the natural right to subjugate blacks and that their economic survival depended on the continued and future expansion of that subjugation.

Straight up racist and deplorable.

But the American view is that the secession was not legal, and thus did not actually happen, and thus the Confederacy was NOT an independent nation and thus the Southerns were not citizens of a foreign power fighting to defend their nation, but rebels and outlaws.

If you agree that their actions were legal and binding, then the Civil War, really was the War of Northern Aggression as defined by the Lost Causers.

Your position is siding with the slavery and against Lincoln and the Union in this historical context.

Not in any way.
The confederate states believed they were no longer Americans. Their articles of seccession explained why. They claimed their white supremacy gave them the natural right to subjugate blacks and that their economic survival depended on the continued and future expansion of that subjugation.

But the American view is that the secession was not legal, and thus did not actually happen, and thus the Confederacy was NOT an independent nation and thus the Southerns were not citizens of a foreign power fighting to defend their nation, but rebels and outlaws.

If you agree that their actions were legal and binding, then the Civil War, really was the War of Northern Aggression as defined by the Lost Causers.

Your position is siding with the slavery and against Lincoln and the Union in this historical context.
Great. So we should commemorate rebels and outlaws with memorials and statues?

A distinction without a difference.

Not in any way.

Dumbfuck racist, it matters not how America viewed the secession ... those traitors were still fighting against the U.S.. :eusa_doh:

Not in any way.

A big difference. THey thought their actions were legal and justified.

You seem to believe their actions were legal also, with your claim that they were not Americans.

If they were, as you seem to believe, citizens of a sovereign nation, the Confederacy, fighting to defend that nation from invasion, is a pretty normal reason for people to be, " commemorated ... with memorials and statues".

And the only question then is, what kind of people would come along 5 generations later, and want to tear down those statues.

Not in any way.

Dumbfuck racist, it matters not how America viewed the secession ... those traitors were still fighting against the U.S.. :eusa_doh:

you are the one being stupid. The claim that the secession was illegal was the moral and legal justification for the war.

And you are being an asshole, for calling me names, that I have done nothing to deserve.

Seriously. You are a fucking moron and an asshole. I'm not trolling you. Something is seriously wrong with you.

Why are you like this?

You claimed to be outraged by the ancient slavery of the jews. I asked you what you wanted to see done to modern Egyptians, who celebrate the Ancient Egyptians. YOu did not answer.

Is that because you realized that your pretend outrage, was silly?

Not in any way.

You seem to believe their actions were legal also, with your claim that they were not Americans.

If they were, as you seem to believe, citizens of a sovereign nation, the Confederacy, fighting to defend that nation from invasion, is a pretty normal reason for people to be, " commemorated ... with memorials and statues".

And the only question then is, what kind of people would come along 5 generations later, and want to tear down those statues.
The type of people who have a moral objection to commemorating self avowed white supremacists.

Why in the fuck would you support doing so?

Not in any way.

The type of people who have a moral objection to commemorating self avowed white supremacists.

Why in the fuck would you support doing so?

Dude. I'm not the one arguing that the secession was legal, that is you making that claim.

Do you think Lincoln's stated rational, ie "the more perfect union" was a sincere but mistaken belief, or do you think he "lied us into a war"?

Not in any way.

you are the one being stupid. The claim that the secession was illegal was the moral and legal justification for the war.

And you are being an asshole, for calling me names, that I have done nothing to deserve.

Seriously. You are a fucking moron and an asshole. I'm not trolling you. Something is seriously wrong with you.

Why are you like this?

You claimed to be outraged by the ancient slavery of the jews. I asked you what you wanted to see done to modern Egyptians, who celebrate the Ancient Egyptians. YOu did not answer.

Learn to read, you piece of shit racist. I didn't say I was outraged over it... I said it's not been forgotten. Which I said in response to your idiotic claim that slavery was moot. I have nothing against modern day Egyptians. The same way I have nothing against modern day Germans, unless they're bigots like you. The same way I have nothing against modern day Americans, unless they're bigots like you.

You want to memorialize traitors who fought against the U.S. to keep slavery legal. That makes you a piece of shit racist.

Not in any way.

Why are you like this?

Learn to read, you piece of shit racist. I didn't say I was outraged over it... I said it's not been forgotten. Which I said in response to your idiotic claim that slavery was moot. I have nothing against modern day Egyptians. The same way I have nothing against modern day Germans, unless they're bigots like you. The same way I have nothing against modern day Americans, unless they're bigots like you.

You want to memorialize traitors who fought against the U.S. to keep slavery legal. That makes you a piece of shit racist.

But you do have something against modern Southern whites. You give a pass to everyone else, because they are not white, but whites get judged by a harsher standard.

You are the racist asshole and you know it.

Not in any way.

Why are you like this?

But you do have something against modern Southern whites. You give a pass to everyone else, because they are not white, but whites get judged by a harsher standard.

Putz, I have something against racists, no matter where they are.

Not in any way.

Why are you like this?

It is pretty racist of you, to just smear all southern whites like that, based on nothing but bullshit.

You sir, are a racist asshole.

And when I say racist, I mean actually racist, by the old, real meaning of the word, not the political correct, right thinking version they put in there to pander to the sjws.

AND, you know it. That is why you are pissed off. You think as a liberal, who says and believes all the right things,

that you should be celebrated. YOu are not used to being called on your shit.

And you can't defend the shit you are saying, except to cry "Wacist" like a retarded child.

And on some level, that bothers you. Because on some level, you understand what it means.

All you have to do to stop the pain, is stop talking shit. Man up and face the truth.

Ask yourself,

why do I get off on being an asshole?

Not in any way.

Why are you like this?

It is pretty racist of you, to just smear all southern whites like that, based on nothing but bullshit.

And when I say racist, I mean actually racist, by the old, real meaning of the word, not the political correct, right thinking version they put in there to pander to the sjws.

AND, you know it. That is why you are pissed off. You think as a liberal, who says and believes all the right things,

And you can't defend the shit you are saying, except to cry "Wacist" like a retarded child.

And on some level, that bothers you. Because on some level, you understand what it means.

All you have to do to stop the pain, is stop talking shit. Man up and face the truth.

Ask yourself,

What is the difference between the old and new definition of racism? I was not aware that the definition had changed. Do tell....

Not in any way.

Why are you like this?

Ask yourself,

I got only as far as this lie to see you're not playing with a full deck...

"to just smear all southern whites like that"

I never called "all" southern whites racist.

Not in any way.

Why are you like this?

Ask yourself,

I got only as far as this lie to see you're not playing with a full deck...

"to just smear all southern whites like that"

I never called "all" southern whites racist.

As a group, you judge them by a harsher standard. No other group has to be ashamed of their past, like whites, in this case, southern whites.

As per the way you give Egyptians a pass. They are not white. They are allowed to be proud of their slave owning ancestors.

So, your "against" them is not just against the "Wacist" southern whites, but all of them.

YOu are an asshole. A racist asshole.

Forum List

Back