Montana bans male minstrel performances in front of children

Did he promote it as a viable lifestyle?

God these are lame.

They also had drag shows on board the USS Ronald Reagan.

Did they promote it as a lifestyle?

You know the answer but keep posing these lame examples.

You get off on it?

How many kids were there?

I didn't see a single child in any of those pictures. I'd be willing to bet if you showed up with a kid to one of those shows the guys dressed as women would have kicked your ass up between your shoulder blades for it.

When and where was he going to audiences dominated by K-6 kids at schools, libraries, and community centers? Stopped shifting the debate to anti-drag. Start asking questions as to why men in women’s clothing who engage in sexually provocative performance like female strippers - feel compelled to be in front of children-dominated audiences? Grooming is the most logical answer.
I'm not shifting the debate to anti-drag. That's what all the new laws being passed are for. They are anti-drag.

How many kids were in attendance.
When the movie was shown in the US, there were lots of kids that saw it. Back then, every movie was for the whole family. Nobody would even consider showing inappropriate movies in a regular theatre. You had to go to the other side of the tracks to see those, that is if the city hadn't shut them down yet.

I'm not shifting the debate to anti-drag. That's what all the new laws being passed are for. They are anti-drag.
What laws are anti-drag? I’m not anti-drag any more than I am anti-stripper. Drag queens and female strippers are performers for an adult crowd. Why the need to get in front of children? If female strippers feel compelled to get in front of children regularly, they are grooming them.

When the movie was shown in the US, there were lots of kids that saw it. Back then, every movie was for the whole family. Nobody would even consider showing inappropriate movies in a regular theatre. You had to go to the other side of the tracks to see those, that is if the city hadn't shut them down yet.

And the actors portraying women. Used the mens dressing rooms.

Right?

See the difference yet.

Forum List

Back