Montana bans male minstrel performances in front of children

BULLDOG makes a strong case that he is in fact that stupid. Obviously anyone on the right understands, but you can't explain it to a leftist to save your life. When kids grow up, you can convince them all day to cut their dicks off. When they are children, not so much. You and I get that immediately. Bulldog? Not

This one subject shows the cult like mentality of the left. I would have a tough time defending it. But instead of just walking away from it, they keep pounding away at it, making the most ridiculous claims.

It reminds me of when Roe v Wade was sent back to the States. One of their leaders said men should have to get vasectomies. And like the good cultists they are, many hundreds of thousands did! Even gay men!

You can’t make this idiocy up!

So...how many times did this happen in Montana last year?

LOL, how many times did boys want to cut their dicks off in Montana last year that you're trying to fix? Maybe three? And how many of those three could do it when they turn 18? Again, I'm going with three ...

I think it's an overreaction, personally, but it does beg the question as to why so many drag queens feel they need the validation of children.

1) You don't know what begging the question means, I wouldn't use it again until you do

2) If you think being against drag queens performing for 5 year old, then my God I hope you're not a parent. Kids do react to that stuff. We want to orient them before taking on unordinary topics

1) You don't know what begging the question means, I wouldn't use it again until you do

2) If you think being against drag queens performing for 5 year old, then my God I hope you're not a parent. Kids do react to that stuff. We want to orient them before taking on unordinary topics

What is that five year old going to grow up thinking about women after seeing this?

iu

iu

iu

iu

You don’t know what reading is. I suggest you don’t try it again until you can.

Were people trying to convince kids to cut their dicks off back then?

You don’t appear to me to be so stupid as to not see the difference, but you may well prove me wrong.
Nobody is trying to convince kids to cut their dick off. You MAGAs will fall for anyting.

This isn't drag. Men putting on a dress and a bit of makeup isn't drag. Drag is a specific art form. It's over the top costumes, elaborate wigs and heavy theatrical make up. It is a parody of women. Specifically, female sexuality that is literally in your face. It does not belong in children's entertainment.
Lots of high kicking and fake tits, especially in a time when showing too much leg was seen as scandalous by many. .

BULLDOG makes a strong case that he is in fact that stupid. Obviously anyone on the right understands, but you can't explain it to a leftist to save your life. When kids grow up, you can convince them all day to cut their dicks off. When they are children, not so much. You and I get that immediately. Bulldog? Not
And you believed the army was using walmart tunnels to attack Texas, too. Like I said, you crazy MAGAs will fall for anything.

Forum List

Back