Montana bans male minstrel performances in front of children

And you believed the army was using walmart tunnels to attack Texas, too. Like I said, you crazy MAGAs will fall for anything.

I thought I had to support Trump to be MAGA, you don't? You are an idiot, the real thing

I thought I had to support Trump to be MAGA, you don't? You are an idiot, the real thing
No medical gender affirming care is given without extensive medical and psychological evaluation, especially for under aged children. I'll go with the judgement of the professionals who have extensive training of the subject, and parents who have every right to do what they think is best for their child.

No medical gender affirming care is given without extensive medical and psychological evaluation, especially for under aged children. I'll go with the judgement of the professionals who have extensive training of the subject, and parents who have every right to do what they think is best for their child.

To castrate your child? When the vast majority of the gender confused self resolve in early adulthood?

I don’t care what the parents approve. That is child abuse and those parents deserve long prison sentences, and if the child grows up regretting what they did? The parents need castration.

Josef Mengela would be proud of todays liberals.

I used to go to drag shows with my friend/coworker who performed, often in clothing he borrowed from me. It was nothing like the clown show today that mocks and insults actual women, that they try to foist on children. It was a show for adults that paid tribute to women in a way that is far more respectful.

Even when it wasn't "a tribute to women" it was still for fun. Fun for adults more specifically. Have a laugh, see something different. Just watch them be outlandish and silly.

I'm a straight dude and I went to one with some friends a while ago. They told raunchy jokes, some musical numbers, people laughed, it was just entertaining.

Now drag fags push themselves on people and make it all about their gay lifestyle and shove it in people's faces. Insist people take them seriously and impose their way of life on the public. And try to pull kids into it. That is not ok.

Like this is not acceptable.

It worked out fine for Reagan. Do you think he went to hell for starring in a drag movie?
When and where was he going to audiences dominated by K-6 kids at schools, libraries, and community centers? Stopped shifting the debate to anti-drag. Start asking questions as to why men in women’s clothing who engage in sexually provocative performance like female strippers - feel compelled to be in front of children-dominated audiences? Grooming is the most logical answer.

Forum List

Back