Month-old child injured during Israeli raid in Kafr Qaddum

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISRAEL/GAZA: OPERATION "CAST LEAD": 22 DAYS OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION

Israel/Gaza: Operation "Cast Lead": 22 days of death and destruction | Amnesty International

Operation Cast Lead, Amnesty International reports injured approximately 4,300 others, including 1,100 children. Report 'Cast Lead': 22 days of death and destruction
Amnesty Int'l is a club for agitators and terrorist supporters. True story.

Some human beings care about human rights, some like you could care less.

Thank God for organizations like Amnesty International who are a voice worldwide speaking out for respect for Human Rights for all people everywhere !

Israel/Gaza: Operation "Cast Lead": 22 days of death and destruction | Amnesty International

Operation Cast Lead, Amnesty International reports injured approximately 4,300 others, including 1,100 children. Report 'Cast Lead': 22 days of death and destruction

Thank God for organizations like Amnesty International who are a voice worldwide speaking out for respect for Human Rights for all people everywhere !

Obviously you don't care about the human rights of those who have died in other Middle East countries. You go back to an incident that is back in time and so many people are being murdered in the hear and now. Weren't these people human beings to you? Thank God for the organizations whose members risk their lives to report on what is happening not only in the Middle East, but in all the Muslim countries. If everyone had to depend on Mrs Sherri and the groups she champions, no one would know exactly what is going on.

The only ones using children as human shields are Zionists.

I accept the investigations and findings of the human rights organizations on this iasue.

Firing weapons in areas populated with children is using them has shields.

No, it is not.

You obviously are ignorant about international law, that is not the definition of using a child as a human shield.

firing from a populated area, including schools and mosques, is husing civilians as human shields.

You don't need 'international law' to know that.

You need a simply common sense.

Something which you obviously lack.:cuckoo:

Let me see how you feel about this.

If I'm shooting missiles 15 miles away at you with a school on my right side and a baby hospital on my left side, with homes all around me, would you say I was using civilians as human shields? And would you return fire?

Firing weapons in areas populated with children is using them has shields.

No, it is not.

You obviously are ignorant about international law, that is not the definition of using a child as a human shield.

firing from a populated area, including schools and mosques, is husing civilians as human shields.

There was no firing from mosques and schools, but there certainly was plenty of Israeli soldiers unlawfully targeting mosques and schools. That was the finding of Amnesty and other human rights groups about Cast Lead.

It's all there in that AMNESTY Report 22 Days Of Death and Destruction

Operation Cast Lead was an Israeli defensive operation designed to root out Islamic terrorists.
Islamic terrorists have this thing for using children as shields, and sometimes they also use them as terrorist. I wonder how many of those 1,100 children were armed, but thew weapon disappeared after they were killed?

Let me see how you feel about this.

If I'm shooting missiles 15 miles away at you with a school on my right side and a baby hospital on my left side, with homes all around me, would you say I was using civilians as human shields? And would you return fire?

No , first question.

Only lawful to return fire if weapon can be used that does not hit either the school or hospital.

Targeting of hospitals and schools is a war crime.

Operation Cast Lead was an Israeli defensive operation designed to root out Islamic terrorists.
Islamic terrorists have this thing for using children as shields, and sometimes they also use them as terrorist. I wonder how many of those 1,100 children were armed, but thew weapon disappeared after they were killed?

liar, it's Israel addicted to using shields in Palestine. .

ZIONIST DNA to murder innocent nonJews in Palestine.

Do you enjoy killing non Jewish children as much as they do?

Some human beings certainly do care about human rights. Others don't, Mahmoud.

"Palestinian" arabs who elected an Islamic terrorist organization to represent them certainly don’t

But I've got to say, you people on the negative side of the 21st century sure are an embittered lot. Islamist terrorist huggers like you have utterly failed at using your sense, passions, and resources when it means the most. Israel has my sincere respect for the demonstrable ability to maintain and use a decent moral compass when it comes to fighting the good fight. While you prop up and apologize for totalitarian regimes, Islamofascism, and the servile appeasement of evil, Israel has the good sense and the love of freedom and justice to seize the moment when it arrives, put a red dot on evil's head, and blow it clear off its repressive, brutal, and repulsive body.

No, it is not.

There was no firing from mosques and schools, but there certainly was plenty of Israeli soldiers unlawfully targeting mosques and schools. That was the finding of Amnesty and other human rights groups about Cast Lead.

A738uiACcAAJ-Nz.jpg:large

"Palestinian" arabs who elected an Islamic terrorist organization to represent them certainly don’t

But I've got to say, you people on the negative side of the 21st century sure are an embittered lot. Islamist terrorist huggers like you have utterly failed at using your sense, passions, and resources when it means the most. Israel has my sincere respect for the demonstrable ability to maintain and use a decent moral compass when it comes to fighting the good fight. While you prop up and apologize for totalitarian regimes, Islamofascism, and the servile appeasement of evil, Israel has the good sense and the love of freedom and justice to seize the moment when it arrives, put a red dot on evil's head, and blow it clear off its repressive, brutal, and repulsive body.

They are not terrorists in Palestine.

They are only terrorists to the propagandists in the "west."

Hogwash!

Israel can put a missile through the back window of a moving car.

77 or 94 meters away should be plenty safe.

They are not terrorists in Palestine.

They are only terrorists to the propagandists in the "west."

That's as dull as the rest of your piffle.

Hogwash!

Israel can put a missile through the back window of a moving car.

77 or 94 meters away should be plenty safe.

94 meters is 308 feet.
77 meters is 252 feet.
Why is hamas so close to children? Thats right human shields.

Your point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back