Moore is completely innocent, probably a patriot.

Hey, thanks for going on record with all the others in defense of a child molester, Norman.

I don't know why you had to draw special attention to yourself with yet another topic about Pedo Roy, though.

Hey, thanks for going on record with all the others in defense of a child molester.

Oh I would never defend you, or Weiner.
So if a child molester has an R after his name, you are cool with him.

We get it.

Nope, I stand for first world principles:

Facts, logic, innocent until proven guilty.

Of course, you as a 3rd world supporting savage would not do such a thing, ever. Listen and believe is what you believe in.

Hey, thanks for going on record with all the others in defense of a child molester, Norman.

I don't know why you had to draw special attention to yourself with yet another topic about Pedo Roy, though.
Technically not pedophilia. They were all post pubesecent.

:lol:

Of course. Who needs proof, when you've got raw emotion?
There has been no proof on any kind put forth, only decades old accusations, that people like you view as proof in your zeal to destroy someone who my be innocent.

There has been no proof on any kind put forth, only decades old accusations, that people like you view as proof in your zeal to destroy someone who my be innocent.

I haven't "viewed" anyone as proof.

But a lack of physical proof that these incidents occurred doesn't "prove" that these women are liars, either.

But a lack of physical proof that these incidents occurred doesn't "prove" that these women are liars, either.

Nope, the fact that democrats keep doing false accusations over and over and over however, does.

How convenient that this accusation just happened to land a month before an election. It must be a coincidence... And hard left Wapo, just a coincidence...

The fact that Gloria Allred, the mother of false rape accusations is involved, is all the proof I personally need.

All the signs of democrat far left smear job are visible.

Democrats are desperate and will try anything.....when Allred is involved its a total scam

Hey, thanks for going on record with all the others in defense of a child molester.

Oh I would never defend you, or Weiner.
So if a child molester has an R after his name, you are cool with him.

We get it.

Nope, I stand for first world principles:

Facts, logic, innocent until proven guilty.

Of course, you as a 3rd world supporting savage would not do such a thing, ever. Listen and believe is what you believe in.

So you believe that Clinton was never involved with any of the women, besides Monica, since all the others were unproven accusations?

Do you have the guts to state that for the record?

Yet just about every liberal here has him convicted. No proof works both ways. Innocent until PROVEN guilty is a wonderful concept many cannot seem to grasp today.

Nope, the fact that democrats keep doing false accusations over and over and over however, does.

How convenient that this accusation just happened to land a month before an election. It must be a coincidence... And hard left Wapo, just a coincidence...

All of that is emotion - how you feel about the timing, how you feel about the Washington Post. You see that, right?

You believe what you want to believe. You basically stated as much in your OP.

Exactly, there is no proof of his guilt, what so ever.
What kind of proof would be acceptable to you in this Moore accusation scenario? :dunno:

Due process would do just fine.

Heck, even all the typical signs of a smear job not being visible would go a long way. But all in all, evidence other than a word of a random person, which is all you have.

Forum List

Back