Morals and Values, Alaska-style?

Hmmmmm....

FuckYouSarahPalin.jpg

Yes, that is former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin helping to hold a sign that says "Fuc_ you Michael Moore", with the two "o"s serving as crosshairs. The pic was taken at a Las Vegas gun show.

Isn't Sarah Palin a Christian? Is it moral to wish this on someone? Hmmmmm.....

Any Christian care to explain to us how this is acceptable in Christianity?

Now, before any Righties get their dander all up, this is definitely a mixture of politics AND religion.
Sarah Palin is the one who claims the high road on religion, so I am calling her out for this. She is a hypocrite.

Discuss.
Ah...Sarah loves her some crosshairs.

.....as opposed to bringing a knife to a gunfight. No crosshairs needed.

Hmmmmm....

FuckYouSarahPalin.jpg

Yes, that is former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin helping to hold a sign that says "Fuc_ you Michael Moore", with the two "o"s serving as crosshairs. The pic was taken at a Las Vegas gun show.

Now, before any Righties get their dander all up, this is definitely a mixture of politics AND religion.
Sarah Palin is the one who claims the high road on religion, so I am calling her out for this. She is a hypocrite.

Discuss.

ROFLMNAO! I love it; the more I see of Sarah Palin the more I love her. THAT is someone I'd LOVE to see as the President of the United States.

Perhaps Michael Moore will be given a chance to make a movie of Hell... which he'll no doubt build it up as paradise, because since he was sent there for eternity, everyone should be sent there.

Hmmmmm....

FuckYouSarahPalin.jpg

Discuss.

Is it moral to wish this on someone?

What is she wishing on that fat asshole?

Doesn't matter what she wishes on Michael Moore, because he has bodyguards with guns...
Just like some of your favorite libtard heroines.

Hmmmmm....

FuckYouSarahPalin.jpg

Discuss.

ROFLMNAO! I love it; the more I see of Sarah Palin the more I love her. THAT is someone I'd LOVE to see as the President of the United States.

Which tells us way more about you than it does her. Rest easy that its just never going to happen. Someone will ask her another 'gotcha question' like 'what did you do today' or 'what do you read'.....and she'd completely implode.

With all these threats Moore better keep his fat ass out of Alaska or he might be taken for a moose.
Moore better keep his fat ass out of Alaska or he might be taken for the libtard shitwad he is. Personally, I have a backhoe and 200 acres...

Yes, that's the American way!!! Threaten to do violence to people we don't like!!! Fuckin-A!!!

:facepalm:

Wow! Amazing how many lib
Hmmmmm....

FuckYouSarahPalin.jpg

Discuss.

Doesn't matter what she wishes on Michael Moore, because he has bodyguards with guns...

Uh, try thinking this through.

Why do people get bodyguards?

Because they've been threatened.

Duh.

Conservaties love guns and wants everyone who is like them only, to have one.

When it comes to people who aren't like conservatives having a gun, the conservative cowards have a hissy fit.
Hey, if you don't want to have a gun, I'm all for that. As far as you and your ilk telling me I can't have a firearm...f**k you. Why do you get to dictate to me, but I don't get to dictate to you? I have a firearm, you don't. I'm A-OK with that. So are the criminals who don't give a fuck about laws...

Democrats have murderers, KKK Grand Kleagles, fake Veterans fake Indians, pedophiles, crazy Aqualung Gramps who brush themselves against young girls, a President who was either born in Kenya or told his colleges he was -- in their LEADERSHIP!!!

But Palin disturbs them
Truth disturbs them. Please, please, please...tell me what I want to know.

Wow! Amazing how many lib
Hmmmmm....

FuckYouSarahPalin.jpg

Discuss.

Uh, try thinking this through.

Why do people get bodyguards?

Because they've been threatened.

Duh.

Conservaties love guns and wants everyone who is like them only, to have one.

When it comes to people who aren't like conservatives having a gun, the conservative cowards have a hissy fit.
Hey, if you don't want to have a gun, I'm all for that. As far as you and your ilk telling me I can't have a firearm...f**k you. Why do you get to dictate to me, but I don't get to dictate to you? I have a firearm, you don't. I'm A-OK with that. So are the criminals who don't give a fuck about laws...

ILk??

Did I ever say you should not have a gun? Please quote me. Thanks.

Lordy, Rrraaaaging Rrrrrighties all over the place are just eternally butthurt and walk through life just plain old angry.

So, Michael Moore said something you don't like. And? Who gives a fuck?

Oh, and not thanks vis-a-vis the "fuck you". I like women. Mebbe you can hit up on Aaron. :D

Hmmmmm....

FuckYouSarahPalin.jpg

Discuss.

It's a culture war.

And Christians kill people in war, too — moron.
Ooooooo! Scary!

Hmmmmm....

FuckYouSarahPalin.jpg

Discuss.

This isn't the first time she's done this.

She did it on a website with crosshairs on seats held by democrats. One of them was Gabby Giffords.

We all know what happened to her.

Shot Congresswoman Was In Sarah Palin's 'Crosshairs'
Actually, she didn't do crosshairs on seats held by Democrats...she did crosshairs on the actual names of people holding those seats.

Democrats have murderers, KKK Grand Kleagles, fake Veterans fake Indians, pedophiles, crazy Aqualung Gramps who brush themselves against young girls, a President who was either born in Kenya or told his colleges he was -- in their LEADERSHIP!!!

But Palin disturbs them

And who did Obama tell he was born in Kenya?

Hmmmmm....

FuckYouSarahPalin.jpg

Discuss.

This isn't the first time she's done this.

She did it on a website with crosshairs on seats held by democrats. One of them was Gabby Giffords.

We all know what happened to her.

Shot Congresswoman Was In Sarah Palin's 'Crosshairs'

The RWs want it both ways.

They tell us that this washed up hag of a fishwife knows all about guns and yet make excuses for this.

Fact is, she and the two yahoos with her are inciting a murder. And they're proud of it. If a Dem pulled a brainless stunt like this, the RWs here would post a dozen threads on it.

Family values in action.
Really! Inciting a murder?

The map appeared on a page of the Democratic Leadership Committee website (dated 2004 during the Bush years). I guess we could argue over whether the DLC counts as “senior party officials” but they’re certainly as much a part of the party as Palin who, after all, currently holds no elected office. …

Really! 4 years later Palin released a map with vulnerable districts marked with a surveying symbol, the same one your android uses to show you when your GPS is in use, and she was inciting murder.
Hypocrite Sarah Palin-Denouncing Democrats Used 8216 Targets 8217 On Their Maps Start Thinking Right
You are pathetic, you hack.
Names of people attached to those targets, Ernie?

But Palin disturbs them

And who did Obama tell he was born in Kenya?
Are so seriously ignorant?

Still trying to blame the Giffords shooting on Conservatives? Haven't you gotten your intellectual ass kicked enough yet on this subject?
Give it up Joe.

No, i blame it on gun nuts. when you have laws that allow someone as mentally unbalanced as Loughner to purchase a gun, and then tell him that guns are really acceptable methods of venting....

are you really surprised when something like Tuscon happens? AUrora? Sandy Hook?
I'm not surprised when any Liberal like Laughtner goes off the deep end. I expect we'll be reading about you any day now.

Still trying to blame the Giffords shooting on Conservatives? Haven't you gotten your intellectual ass kicked enough yet on this subject?
Give it up Joe.

No, i blame it on gun nuts. when you have laws that allow someone as mentally unbalanced as Loughner to purchase a gun, and then tell him that guns are really acceptable methods of venting....

are you really surprised when something like Tuscon happens? AUrora? Sandy Hook?
Tell me what gun law that could pass constitutional muster would have prevented it. Loughner was not prohibited in any way when he bought the gun.
Your argument supports the contention that we should have no Constitutional protection to protect ourselves.

Forum List

Back